• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL The Patriots starting QB in week 1 of the 2018 season will be...

The Patriots starting QB in week 1 of the 2018 season will be...

• Tom Brady

• Jimmy Garoppolo

• Effing potato salad, but I'm putting eggs in it

Results are only viewable after voting.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it would still have the Pats among the top-3 teams in the league for the QB position. So I guess possible. Good luck getting him to take vet minimum though. That is a discount that has never been done before by an MVP caliber player. Yes he has plenty of money. That isn't usually the issue for these guys. It is more about respect from the organization.
TB is well respected and he knows it, again this is a TB decision if he feels he can win another SB with another team willing to pay him a lot more then he may take that deal if he feels his chances are better in NE he may settle and Jimmy might say FUCK YOU NE I'm out.

Point is there are scenarios that can come into play. Personally I feel this is Toms last year, which is why it's important to try and get something done with Jimmy G.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB is well respected and he knows it, again this is a TB decision if he feels he can win another SB with another team willing to pay him a lot more then he may take that deal if he feels his chances are better in NE he may settle and Jimmy might say FUCK YOU NE I'm out.

Point is there are scenarios that can come into play. Personally I feel this is Toms last year, which is why it's important to try and get something done with Jimmy G.

It is his decision. You are just asking a lot from both Jimmy G. and Tom Brady to make this work where both can stay and the team can have the financial ability to build a team around them. Not impossible but the odds of some of your scenarios I would say are less than 1% of ever happening. Like I said most of what you have said has never happened in the history of the game with many all time greats. I look at Steve Young/Joe Montana as a great example. They had to make a choice of who they were going to pay. I'm guessing Montana if he took a huge discount could have stayed but he chose to go elsewhere. Plenty of HOF QB's at the end of their career have taken a discount to stay but not to the level you are even coming close to talking about. I mean you are talking about Tom Brady getting paid somewhere in the vicinity of taking a 95-97% discount just to stay with the Pats.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is his decision. You are just asking a lot from both Jimmy G. and Tom Brady to make this work where both can stay and the team can have the financial ability to build a team around them. Not impossible but the odds of some of your scenarios I would say are less than 1% of ever happening. Like I said most of what you have said has never happened in the history of the game with many all time greats. I look at Steve Young/Joe Montana as a great example. They had to make a choice of who they were going to pay. I'm guessing Montana if he took a huge discount could have stayed but he chose to go elsewhere. Plenty of HOF QB's at the end of their career have taken a discount to stay but not to the level you are even coming close to talking about. I mean you are talking about Tom Brady getting paid somewhere in the vicinity of taking a 95-97% discount just to stay with the Pats.
Okay I'm done. Have a nice day.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's all moot anyway, only time will tell and as I stated I am fine with whatever happens. I was a fan long before TB was a Patriot so if his departure leads to our demise I am fine with all the has been accomplished

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's all moot anyway, only time will tell and as I stated I am fine with whatever happens. I was a fan long before TB was a Patriot so if his departure leads to our demise I am fine with all the has been accomplished

You said you were leaving

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Regardless of the money I don't see Brady leaving the Patriots. He will retire before leaving. I think Brady will be back next season but they really need to get Jimmy some more games reps or just try to trade him

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we call NH "where the men are men and the cows are nervous". its basically a blown up version of western mass, in its own state.

Wow, so the women up there really are heifers......

4b3b8a2a49950cdef4988b39247109e3.jpg
:dhd:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you sound upset. I gave Brady a compliment literally the best one ever and you had sour grapes. There's no winning with you Brady Dick riders.
Speaking of dick riders, how's A Rog looking in OTAs:eek:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I was out in Santa Barbara, we could have hooked up

But yeah, Bay area is phenomenal, definitely need to go check out a Giants game, that stadium is supposed to be awesome
That didn't sound gay:rolleyes2:Much

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like you want to ride Rodgers D as well. Brady's time is up Godgers time is now.

Enjoy Graflappalo
Well it would be about time for Anal Rodgers to have a time:eek:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we call NH "where the men are men and the cows are nervous". its basically a blown up version of western mass, in its own state.

We call Assachusetts "where pretend engineers that became Patriots fans in 2001" come from.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so being close with your relatives is frowned upon now?

Strock Wrongo has no idea who his relatives are. Orphanage records in that shithole state are sketchy at best.