• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to read SC did flip Bolden. Some 3 star decommits looks like they may be making room. They are working on a few PAC flips. He is listed for an official visit to SC today. But flipping is just a lot of talk right now imo.A lot of rumors involving SC giving his brother a job etc....

Bolden and Pola-Mao are allegedly mutually exclusive as per rumors since they're the same position and apparently do not like each other. Did that story make its way to the USC side too? Seems like with Bolden still waffling, it's likely to be a split. One goes to ASU, one goes to USC. Also be interesting to see how that effects K.J. Jarrell, though I wonder if his USC offer is commitable right now.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooo much better. Didn't realize you can turn off viewing signatures now that some want to make giant gifs and take up so much more screen space. Thank goodness you can remove them all. :yes:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolden and Pola-Mao are allegedly mutually exclusive as per rumors since they're the same position and apparently do not like each other. Did that story make its way to the USC side too? Seems like with Bolden still waffling, it's likely to be a split. One goes to ASU, one goes to USC. Also be interesting to see how that effects K.J. Jarrell, though I wonder if his USC offer is commitable right now.

I haven't heard that. But if thats the case once Bolden re commited why would Pola Mao give his top three a week later and include USC? Too much drama.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolden is listed as a commit. As per Bolden he's planning on wearing Adoree's 2

lW26rab.png

It is still early But SC has official visits with
Randal Grimes
Levi Jones
Jay Tufele
And Marlon Tuipulotu this weekend

Echols was a big flip and theres Talk of DJ Johnson now. Its still early but SC is making a major push on a lot of players at the moment.I wouldnt count Pola-Mao out. Things may get very interesting come signing day

Last edited:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I just want to get through spring ball after closing out the recruiting class and see where the team is before I talk too much or worry about 1 loss playoff bids.

Probably not known outside of Seattle, but Browning injured his throwing shoulder vs ASU and played the rest of the way with that injury and just had surgery to fix it. He will be out at least 6 weeks which means he should be good to go by spring ball, but I want to see how good he looks with that shoulder by that time.

Not sure that made any regional news, but his shoulder problem was a big part of his lower production on deep passes in those last remaining games and probably impacted his overall accuracy in shorter passes as well. They kept his injury a secret so none of us knew about it either.

UW star quarterback Jake Browning has surgery on throwing shoulder

Really explains why he had struggles down the stretch and puts it in a different context, but now we need to see that surgery actually leaving him fully capable of those deep throws again.

Makes a ton of sense now, his passing game did struggle bad after the ASU game. Even against us he struggled throwing just so happens you guys have really good receivers and we have corners who didn't get any NAIA offers.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't make excuses, but it did make sense when Pete informed the media about it in the days following the end of the season. I guess it's legit if he actually did get surgery for it.

Just worried because shoulder injuries are no joke, even for young conditioned athletes. Particularly for a QB and all those deep throws the make.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't make excuses, but it did make sense when Pete informed the media about it in the days following the end of the season. I guess it's legit if he actually did get surgery for it.

Just worried because shoulder injuries are no joke, even for young conditioned athletes. Particularly for a QB and all those deep throws the make.

So for the USC game he was healthy?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not really an excuse, just more of an explanation of what most people that followed UW or the Pac 12 noticed that his arm wasn't the same from (I didn't watch the ASU game) the $C game on, like he had a dead arm or something...maybe that's why you guys didn't try anything deep against Bama.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't making a fucking excuse, I was just saying what needs to happen in 2017 for UW to make the +1. You think that we can drop one with that schedule and sneak in again??? No fucking way.

And USC getting in with 1 loss is a damn compliment to their schedule.

Going with "What if you had to go undefeated to get in", is an excuse. Especially since you were defending your crap OOC schedule.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 You bet UW got in with 1 loss last year, but it was a quality loss (hate that fucking expression) and I doubt it means they are in for sure next year given all the controversy around it and the fact their OOC is just as bad this coming year. They will be under a serious microscope all year. It's really going to come down to how the rest of the Pac looks and how much they win by against the more quality teams.

Agree.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know Wiz, Montana is a better quality win than some teams in P5 conferences.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolden is listed as a commit. As per Bolden he's planning on wearing Adoree's 2

lW26rab.png

It is still early But SC has official visits with
Randal Grimes
Levi Jones
Jay Tufele
And Marlon Tuipulotu this weekend

Echols was a big flip and theres Talk of DJ Johnson now. Its still early but SC is making a major push on a lot of players at the moment.I wouldnt count Pola-Mao out. Things may get very interesting come signing day

Disgusted beyond belief that your working this Tuipulotu flip. Makes my head hurt. Can't even formulate the words right now.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooo much better. Didn't realize you can turn off viewing signatures now that some want to make giant gifs and take up so much more screen space. Thank goodness you can remove them all. :yes:
I was just going to say something about that. It's obnoxious as eff... I'll have to find that feature.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom! Much better.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious. We got Husky full page pictures , articles and propaganda for like two months constantly and it was reposted over and over and you guys complain about that.LOL

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jim doesn't know the difference between one obnoxious post and something obnoxious that shows up on every single post by specific posters that have over 100k posts. Neat.

And I'm pretty sure I've chimed in on how they belong on the team boards myself so how is that being inconsistent again? :L

There are other sigs that were worthy of ignoring in the past, but now that shaggy is selling the ability to go the way of other boards where many have those big gifs it's only a matter of time before quite a few more have them. It may not be that bad yet, but it will be and turning that off now means we are ahead of the curve in dealing with it.

For those looking for it, under your profile go to preferences and uncheck the box that says show people's signatures with their messages. Problem solved.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious. We got Husky full page pictures , articles and propaganda for like two months constantly and it was reposted over and over and you guys complain about that.LOL
Well firstly, most of us complained about that spamming you're referring to. Also, you don't think there's a difference in posting articles and shit and having an obnoxious animated gif that shows up with every post you make? Maybe it's not so bad on a PC, on mobile the constant gif with every post is a little overwheming.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jim doesn't know the difference between one obnoxious post and something obnoxious that shows up on every single post by specific posters that have over 100k posts. Neat.

And I'm pretty sure I've chimed in on how they belong on the team boards myself so how is that being inconsistent again? :L

There are other sigs that were worthy of ignoring in the past, but now that shaggy is selling the ability to go the way of other boards where many have those big gifs it's only a matter of time before quite a few more have them. It may not be that bad yet, but it will be and turning that off now means we are ahead of the curve in dealing with it.

For those looking for it, under your profile go to preferences and uncheck the box that says show people's signatures with their messages. Problem solved.
Ninjad