• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well firstly, most of us complained about that spamming you're referring to. Also, you don't think there's a difference in posting articles and shit and having an obnoxious animated gif that shows up with every post you make? Maybe it's not so bad on a PC, on mobile the constant gif with every post is a little overwheming.

I think my phone isnt up to date so only on my laptop do I see it. I can see if fucks with your ability to see the good stuff. Carry on.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jim doesn't know the difference between one obnoxious post and something obnoxious that shows up on every single post by specific posters that have over 100k posts. Neat.

And I'm pretty sure I've chimed in on how they belong on the team boards myself so how is that being inconsistent again? :L

There are other sigs that were worthy of ignoring in the past, but now that shaggy is selling the ability to go the way of other boards where many have those big gifs it's only a matter of time before quite a few more have them. It may not be that bad yet, but it will be and turning that off now means we are ahead of the curve in dealing with it.

For those looking for it, under your profile go to preferences and uncheck the box that says show people's signatures with their messages. Problem solved.

It wasn't one obnoxious post. It was over and over with the same articles and pictures and stats after every game . How many times do I need to see your stadium or Pete or stats for every single game. Until they lost then suddenly poof. If this is obnoxious to you then feel free to bitch about it. I just go to the writing. I support a better experience here. Maybe they need to limit what people can put there or use the tool you found to bypass it .

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't one obnoxious post. It was over and over with the same articles and pictures and stats after every game . How many times do I need to see your stadium or Pete or stats for every single game. Until they lost then suddenly poof. If this is obnoxious to you then feel free to bitch about it. I just go to the writing. I support a better experience here. Maybe they need to limit what people can put there or use the tool you found to bypass it .
So you haven't seen me denounce it when AG has made those posts? :L

Again, pure consistency by me and more rhetoric by you.

I personally leave most UW only related articles on our team board where they belong. There isn't anything we can do about others not sticking to that, but we can stop the stupid big gif signatures that are sure to increase and make a better experience for mobile devices.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my phone isnt up to date so only on my laptop do I see it. I can see if fucks with your ability to see the good stuff. Carry on.
tbh I'm just playing around with it. And I kinda want to see SC land some flips.Probably go back to my normal sig after signing day. Its just a support the hoop thing really. Does make me feel like a nascar :L Im just hoping SC pulls off these flips they're attempting. They have picked up steam since the Rose. Trying not to get my hopes up tho

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you haven't seen me denounce it when AG has made those posts? :L

Again, pure consistency by me and more rhetoric by you.

I personally leave most UW only related articles on our team board where they belong. There isn't anything we can do about others not sticking to that, but we can stop the stupid big gif signatures that are sure to increase and make a better experience for mobile devices.

Dude it went on for months. lol. It was posted every freaking day and yeah I saw you say something once maybe twice. Lotta good that did. I posted one thing today about it and I agreed its a bit much. Day one I said something. It wasn't till I said what the fuck did any of you say something and it did little good.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude it went on for months. lol. It was posted every freaking day and yeah I saw you say something once maybe twice. Lotta good that did. I posted one thing today about it and I agreed its a bit much. Day one I said something. It wasn't till I said what the fuck did any of you say something and it did little good.
So, what's your point then? We chimed in against it and it did nothing. Everyone agrees so why are you bitching? :L It has zero to do with this new trend of buying jumbo gifs in sigs. Nothing. At all. Even a little bit.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what's your point then? We chimed in against it and it did nothing. Everyone agrees so why are you bitching? :L It has zero to do with this new trend of buying jumbo gifs in sigs. Nothing. At all. Even a little bit.
Im not bitching. I said I found it funny .

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Espn Top 25 players coming back in the PAC next season. Damm . Huskys have 8 listed.

1. Sam Darnold, QB, USC: After turning in one of the best performances in Rose Bowl history, Darnold will begin 2017 as the favorite to win the Heisman Trophy.

2. Azeem Victor, LB, Washington: An injury ended Victor’s season prematurely, but he should be fine come the fall and considered a potential All-American.

3. Jake Browning, QB, Washington: After finishing sixth in the Heisman voting, what does Browning have in store for his third year as the starter?

4. Luke Falk, QB, Washington State: Falk would have been an intriguing NFL prospect, but he elected to finish out his eligibility with the Cougars.

5. Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon: Injuries slowed his 2016 campaign, but when healthy Freeman is among the best running backs in the country.

6. Cody O’Connell, G, Washington State: He was a unanimous All-American in 2016 and a big reason the Cougars ran the ball so effectively.

7. Myles Gaskin, RB, Washington: Gaskin ranks N0. 12 in the country in rushing over the past two seasons.

8. Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA: Don’t let the Bruins’ offensive struggles fool you, Rosen remains an elite NFL prospect with All-America potential.

9. Trey Adams, OL, Washington: A first-team All-Pac-12 selection as a sophomore, Adams was also a second-team All-America selection by the Football Writers Association of America.

10. Vita Vea, DL, Washington: It was an important win for the Huskies when Vea, a second-team All-Pac-12 selection, decided to put his NFL dreams on hold and return for his redshirt junior season.

11. Ronald Jones II, RB, USC: In his first two years, Jones ran for 2,069 yards while splitting time with Justin Davis, and now is primed to break out as the clear No. 1.

12. Hercules Mata’afa, DL, Washington State: A second-team All-Pac-12 pick as a sophomore in 2016, Mata’afa finished the year with 13.5 tackles for loss and five sacks.

13. Phillip Lindsay, RB, Colorado: Lindsay’s 1,579 yards from scrimmage ranked No. 2 in the Pac-12 in 2016 and his return is a big reason why the Buffaloes should be improved offensively next year.

14. Dante Pettis, WR, Washington: With John Ross off to the NFL, Pettis’ production figures to improve from the 53 catches for 822 yards and 15 touchdowns he had last season.

15. Lowell Lotulelei, DL, Utah: A first-team All-Pac-12 pick in 2015, Lotulelei was slowed a bit by injury this past season but should be among the conference’s best defenders again in 2017.

16. Scott Quessenberry, C, UCLA: The Bruins didn’t get good line play, but coaches saw enough from Quessenberry to vote him first-team All-Pac-12.

17. Coleman Shelton, C, Washington: More proof that Washington, despite all it loses, will be a strong contender again next year. Shelton was a second-team All-Pac-12 pick.

18. Mitch Wishnowsky, P, Utah: The Ray Guy Award winner will look to bring the award back to Salt Lake City for a fourth straight season.

19. Quenton Meeks, CB, Stanford: Meeks might end up as the top cover corner in the conference next year.

20. Shay Fields, WR, Colorado: Fields’ 883 receiving yards last season are the most among returning receivers in the conference.

21. Cam Smith, LB, USC: After registering 161 tackles in his first two seasons, Smith likely will be a fixture on the preseason All-Pac-12 teams.

22. Koron Crump, DL, Arizona State: Crump’s nine sacks are the most among returning players next season.

23. Taylor Rapp, S, Washington: The Pac-12 Defensive Freshman of the Year in 2016 will be even more important without Budda Baker in the secondary.

24. Troy Dye, LB, Oregon: As a freshman, Dye ranked second in the Pac-12 in tackles per game (8.3) and seventh in sacks.

25. Iman Marshall, CB, USC: He won’t impact the game in as many ways as Adoree’ Jackson, but he might end up as a better overall defender.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU OC left to take the same position at Auburn where he had previously coached. He was also at one point a high school coach in Alabama, too, IIRC. Not too shocking. I wasn't sold on him anyways.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports saying UCLA QB coach Marques Tuiasosopo will become the QB coach at Cal. Wilcox and him worked together in the past. Baldwin and him should do nice work together on the offense and Tui is known as a solid recruiter.

And in other news, UCLA loses another assistant.....

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon picked up 2 recruits last night

3*DT Austin Faoliu with offers from Oklahoma, Arizona, Baylor, Illinois, Michigan State, Ole MIss, TCU, Texas, Virginia, WSU

4* LB Isaac Slade-Matautia with offers from Nebraska, Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, Washington, Washington State

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happened at the Polynesian Bowl last night. pretty much a HS all star game for Poly players and the commited just like any other all star game.

Also commited Charles Watson 3* Safety committed to Oregon State. Offers from BYU, Colorado, Vandy, WSU
Brandon Pili 3* DT committed to USC. offers from Oregon State, COlorado, Notre Dame, Ole MIss, UCLA
Levani Damuni 3* OLB committed to Stanford. Offers from BYU, Colorado, Kansas, Utah, Vandy, Virginia, WSU

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, the ducks try to kill their players and then one of their coordinators tries to kill random people on the street.

Something needs to be done with this rampant culture of murder in Eugene.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, the ducks try to kill their players and then one of their coordinators tries to kill random people on the street.

What is there to do in Eugene besides drink and look at trees. He obviously was already bored with the trees after less than a week.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They just need to take a few years off and think about what they've done.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Espn Top 25 players coming back in the PAC next season. Damm . Huskys have 8 listed.

1. Sam Darnold, QB, USC: After turning in one of the best performances in Rose Bowl history, Darnold will begin 2017 as the favorite to win the Heisman Trophy.

2. Azeem Victor, LB, Washington: An injury ended Victor’s season prematurely, but he should be fine come the fall and considered a potential All-American.

3. Jake Browning, QB, Washington: After finishing sixth in the Heisman voting, what does Browning have in store for his third year as the starter?

4. Luke Falk, QB, Washington State: Falk would have been an intriguing NFL prospect, but he elected to finish out his eligibility with the Cougars.

5. Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon: Injuries slowed his 2016 campaign, but when healthy Freeman is among the best running backs in the country.

6. Cody O’Connell, G, Washington State: He was a unanimous All-American in 2016 and a big reason the Cougars ran the ball so effectively.

7. Myles Gaskin, RB, Washington: Gaskin ranks N0. 12 in the country in rushing over the past two seasons.

8. Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA: Don’t let the Bruins’ offensive struggles fool you, Rosen remains an elite NFL prospect with All-America potential.

9. Trey Adams, OL, Washington: A first-team All-Pac-12 selection as a sophomore, Adams was also a second-team All-America selection by the Football Writers Association of America.

10. Vita Vea, DL, Washington: It was an important win for the Huskies when Vea, a second-team All-Pac-12 selection, decided to put his NFL dreams on hold and return for his redshirt junior season.

11. Ronald Jones II, RB, USC: In his first two years, Jones ran for 2,069 yards while splitting time with Justin Davis, and now is primed to break out as the clear No. 1.

12. Hercules Mata’afa, DL, Washington State: A second-team All-Pac-12 pick as a sophomore in 2016, Mata’afa finished the year with 13.5 tackles for loss and five sacks.

13. Phillip Lindsay, RB, Colorado: Lindsay’s 1,579 yards from scrimmage ranked No. 2 in the Pac-12 in 2016 and his return is a big reason why the Buffaloes should be improved offensively next year.

14. Dante Pettis, WR, Washington: With John Ross off to the NFL, Pettis’ production figures to improve from the 53 catches for 822 yards and 15 touchdowns he had last season.

15. Lowell Lotulelei, DL, Utah: A first-team All-Pac-12 pick in 2015, Lotulelei was slowed a bit by injury this past season but should be among the conference’s best defenders again in 2017.

16. Scott Quessenberry, C, UCLA: The Bruins didn’t get good line play, but coaches saw enough from Quessenberry to vote him first-team All-Pac-12.

17. Coleman Shelton, C, Washington: More proof that Washington, despite all it loses, will be a strong contender again next year. Shelton was a second-team All-Pac-12 pick.

18. Mitch Wishnowsky, P, Utah: The Ray Guy Award winner will look to bring the award back to Salt Lake City for a fourth straight season.

19. Quenton Meeks, CB, Stanford: Meeks might end up as the top cover corner in the conference next year.

20. Shay Fields, WR, Colorado: Fields’ 883 receiving yards last season are the most among returning receivers in the conference.

21. Cam Smith, LB, USC: After registering 161 tackles in his first two seasons, Smith likely will be a fixture on the preseason All-Pac-12 teams.

22. Koron Crump, DL, Arizona State: Crump’s nine sacks are the most among returning players next season.

23. Taylor Rapp, S, Washington: The Pac-12 Defensive Freshman of the Year in 2016 will be even more important without Budda Baker in the secondary.

24. Troy Dye, LB, Oregon: As a freshman, Dye ranked second in the Pac-12 in tackles per game (8.3) and seventh in sacks.

25. Iman Marshall, CB, USC: He won’t impact the game in as many ways as Adoree’ Jackson, but he might end up as a better overall defender.
Fuck our punter go figure. That's always
Encourageing to know. Jesus Christ. Fuck I hope Troy Talylor
Can get our offense tuned around
on the passing side.