• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stoops droppin knowledge...

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
831436869.gif

forgot about that

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are elephant nuts/penis a deilcacy?

HAVE MORE! MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Yeah, but get drunk in a Krystals and it'll be an all you can eat buffet.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's on a mission. He'll probably stop the war between Hamas & Isreal

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man is directed to Nick's comments by the media at Big XII media days.

He answers the question with his essence. How he truly is. "You want media? I'll give you some fucking media." Those reporters know exactly how straight of a shooter he is, they knew what they were doing...just like his comments last year that ruffled so many deep-fried feathers.

You point me to any point in Bob's career where he made any excuses for a game in which his team lost. The man is brass tacks. When his teams get licked, he'll come right out and give the other team credit...he doesn't gerrymander around looking to dig up some kryptonite as proof that his team was infinitely better, but some MAGICKAL FORCE upset the balance of the universe for 4 hours resulting in the impossible happening.

Nick's job is preparing his team to win. Looks like that big raise is just encouraging him to not give as many fucks as he used to. Looked like he failed in the Sugar Bowl of winning a game in which his team was favored by 14 pts or more.

Motivation...heh.

BOOMER SOONER and ROLL OVER TIDE

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma won, no doubt about it. Stoops can say what he wants, until what he says starts coming out of his ass...

"It was a consolation game for us too"

Yes, because Oklahoma has been a relevant title contender since 2009....uhhmmm no. Stoops is a great coach, but it's never good to lie to yourself.

Maybe Oklahoma is back. I hope they are. If they are, they shouldn't have any trouble beating the lower Big12 teams, since they are obviously better than the bottom of the SEC.

I wasn't aware they went anywhere. Yes, OU hasn't made the title game since 2008, guess we could say based off last year, lucky for Alabama they hadn't.

BOOMER SOONER :yahoo:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't aware they went anywhere. Yes, OU hasn't made the title game since 2008, guess we could say based off last year, lucky for Alabama they hadn't.

BOOMER SOONER :yahoo:

Good point Mark. I'm drawing a blank but I think there is only 1 team in the BCS era to win the Rose,Orange,Sugar,Fiesta and Natty but maybe it'll come to me. Thank goodness OU is back from obscurity.:clap:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ill just c/p what I put on my bama board:

As a process oriented coach you take every practice and every game as serious as the next. Bob Stoops has taken some flack the last few years. This was a big win for him, magnified by his preseason words as the article indicates. I'd be upset too if someone tried to belittle the well done job I did as a coach. He did this with a QB who was basically the #2 QB all year, even though he saw a lot of action since the 1a couldn't live up to the preseason hype. Knight came in and spread the ball around to 9 diff wrs with only 7.9 yds/per throw. The game plan was smart to take advantage of Bama's weakness, the shitty CBs. That's where the game was lost. And Bob Stoops has every right to be proud of his coaching job.