• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
President Donald Trump is telling the nation’s governors that he would have run into the deadly Florida high school shooting “even if I didn’t have a weapon.”

The president is again finding fault with officers who didn’t stop the Florida gunman who carried out the massacre earlier this month. Trump says the deputies “weren’t exactly Medal of Honor winners.”

He tells 39 of the nation’s governors, “I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon.”

Trump is vowing to turn the nation’s “grief into action” following the mass school shooting that killed 17 people. Trump says that while “our nation is heartbroken,” the U.S. needs “to have action” on measures related to school safety and gun violence.

The Latest: Trump concludes governors meeting on shootings

Nerves of fucking steel.
Donald-Trump-Almost-Attacked-at-Rally-in-Ohio.gif

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news...

The Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School ice hockey team won the Florida championship, 11 days after a gunman killed 17 of their classmates and staff members.

The fourth-seeded Eagles upset top-ranked East Lake 3-1 in the Sunday morning semifinals at a minor-league rink near Fort Myers, then routed Tampa Jesuit 7-4 in the afternoon finals.

Ice hockey in Florida is a club sport sponsored by Statewide Amateur Hockey of Florida.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/25/florida-school-wins-state-hockey-title-after-deadly-shooting/

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Delta...

There's a bunch of cities that are trying to get Amazon HQ2. All but one won't.

You can move. And get those tax breaks.

Just think Atlanta got eliminated from the Amazon HQ2 with that idiotic comment.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think Atlanta got eliminated from the Amazon HQ2 with that idiotic comment.

Wouldn't that be awesome? Bezons calls a presser in Atlanta and say "Well, we've made a decision. It ain't you. NRA. Psh".

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this violate the First Amendment? Can a state government choose to tie financial incentives to a company's decisions on political positions?

But.... "DON'T TAKE AWAY MY GUNS!!!"

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You wanna know how goofy italian politics is? The origins of the salvini led "lega" party were center left (lega nord - a party from northen italy that wanted to seperate and have its own nation called Padania) and in the span of about 15 years its now a nationalist borderline right wing facist party (they dropped nord from the name lol)

Also, as an italian citizen i can vote for north american representatives (deputy and senator) who would "represent me" in the italian parliament. Lol

2 years ago there was a referendum to change the italian constitution and part of it was to eliminate these overseas seats. Italians voted no. Overseas italians voted yes to eliminating these seats lmao :crazy:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
President Donald Trump is telling the nation’s governors that he would have run into the deadly Florida high school shooting “even if I didn’t have a weapon.”

The president is again finding fault with officers who didn’t stop the Florida gunman who carried out the massacre earlier this month. Trump says the deputies “weren’t exactly Medal of Honor winners.”

He tells 39 of the nation’s governors, “I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon.”

Trump is vowing to turn the nation’s “grief into action” following the mass school shooting that killed 17 people. Trump says that while “our nation is heartbroken,” the U.S. needs “to have action” on measures related to school safety and gun violence.

The Latest: Trump concludes governors meeting on shootings
same guy that dodged the draft five times?

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of any evangelist, but I think the one you're really looking for is his son Franklin, who has controlled the organization and its heavy shift into discriminatory politics in the late '00s/early '10s.

While I disagree with much of what Billy believed in, he wasn't a pathetic political shill like Franklin is. He was huge supporter of civil rights. And unlike guys like Falwell or Bakker, I think Billy Graham was extremely genuine in his convictions and not just exploiting it for personal gains.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word from the old man on how hot it is down there, Frankie?

Jesus. Now you know why they give him note cards on what to say.

To be fair this was before he was the MAGAPOTUS. This was some of the brilliant oration that inspired so many Americans to vote for him. This was all Donald!!

Status
Not open for further replies.