• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy fuck wait until he is President again. laws gunna change for the absolute worst to keep him in power until he dies. there is NO justice in america.
Which, given his diet and propensity for snorting adderall should have been 10 years ago.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys like this live longer than they should. they are fueled on hate and spite

Supposedly, Trump doesn't smoke and doesn't drink. His diet is horrible and he doesn't exercise except for playing golf (and he always take a cart). I guess what I'm saying is smoking and drinking can really cut into a person's lifespan.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude segway GIF

He needs one of these lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally don't care if a leader has a little trouble walking - I seem to recall a president not all that long ago that was confined to a wheelchair. The truth is that both guys running for president in 2024 are a step or two off their game. The big difference is that one guy still has the country's best interests at heart while the other guy has only his own best interests at heart.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally don't care if a leader has a little trouble walking - I seem to recall a president not all that long ago that was confined to a wheelchair. The truth is that both guys running for president in 2024 are a step or two off their game. The big difference is that one guy still has the country's best interests at heart while the other guy has only his own best interests at heart.
Dvxwsf.gif

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goddam right!

FDR man. Nothing to fear but fear itself!... and, you know, stairs.

(stolen from Dennis Leary)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8zd6fftnouwc1.jpeg

First time I heard her name was when I heard she was on the short list for Trump's VP. Second time I heard her name was today.

Apparently she wrote it as an anecdote about how she is a leader who can make tough decisions.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8zd6fftnouwc1.jpeg

First time I heard her name was when I heard she was on the short list for Trump's VP. Second time I heard her name was today.

Apparently she wrote it as an anecdote about how she is a leader who can make tough decisions.

she also killed 3 of her family horses as well.

what a fucking ****

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't this basically gift wrap a Trump win?
No. Someone else can come in, not be senile and win.

According to Biden FDR sent his uncle to be eaten by cannibals in New Guinea.

The man’s brain is burnt toast. He isn’t going to make the four years.

Biden might still win but he also gives Trump his best chance of winning compared to almost anyone else. For that reason alone him running is the 2024 version of RBG not quitting in the Obama years.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it odd that you ignore the countless Trump cognitive gaffes over the last few months (Biden will get us into World War II, Nicky Haley was in charge of security on January 6th etc.) yet Biden said a word he shouldn't have reading a teleprompter and hey look guys he's senile. The guy recently delivered by most accounts a very well received SOTU speech. You change course now and it sends a terrible message to voters.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it odd that you ignore the countless Trump cognitive gaffes over the last few months (Biden will get us into World War II, Nicky Haley was in charge of security on January 6th etc.) yet Biden said a word he shouldn't have reading a teleprompter and hey look guys he's senile. The guy recently delivered by most accounts a very well received SOTU speech. You change course now and it sends a terrible message to voters.
Do you think I can vote in the US or something?

“86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president. That figure includes 59% of Americans who think both he and former President Donald Trump, the Republican front-runner, are too old and 27% who think only Biden is too old.”

Trump is today who he was ten years ago, if his insanity wasn’t a bother to voters then it isn’t today. Watching a video of Biden today compared to when he was VP is watching two different people and it goes beyond misreading a teleprompter. Do you actually think this mind is the president?

Forget what I think, 86% includes a lot of people who voted for Biden last time. If they’re worried, and you think Trump winning is a doomsday scenario, my question is why aren’t you worried?