• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gkekoa plan prior to FA

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first thing I do is embrace the rebuild, meaning older players will be gone. So for our roster, I go into the season with SH as the starter, even though my intention is to draft a QB at 2. I want to build the trade value of SH. The best way to do that is build the offense and surround him with players that are going to make him look good.

Evaluation of our roster. Not all players will be mentioned as they are replaceable with other blind hope players.

QBs- currently under contract is SH.
RBs- Robinson and Rodriguez. We need a true third down back with break away speed, but this is a secondary concern.
WRs- McLaurin and Dotson. We obviously need another WR or two. One will definitely be drafted and I will be looking to FA for another possibly.
TE- Cole Turner will definitely be back and Bates will likely. Thomas is gone saving 6.5 million against the cap.
OL- Leno is gone, saving 7 million. Sadly, Wylie returns with a possible move to G. It just isn’t cap wise to cut him. Gates possibly stays as he is depth and a break even on dead cap vs cut. Chris Paul gets to compete. Cosmi is brought back as the likely starter at RG and hopefully Daniels or Stromberg step up. Scary shit.

DL- I trade Allen to Chicago for their 2nd rounder. That leaves us Payne, Mathis, and Ridgeway on interior. Henry and Toney are DEs.
LB- Jamin Davis and Andre Jones
CB- Forbes, BSJ, Kelly, Fields.
S- Martin, Butler, and Forrest

Save 3 million by cutting Way.

That leaves us with:

QB- SH
RB- Robinson/Rodriguez
WR- McLaurin/Dotson/Brown/Milne
TE- Turner/Bates
LT- Braeden Daniels
IOL- Cosmi/Stromberg/Gates/Paul
RT- Wylie

DE- Henry/Toney
DT- Payne/Mathis/Ridgeway
LB- Davis/Jones
CB- Forbes/BSJ/Kelly/Fields
S- Martin/Butler/Forrest

This is a ridiculously hideous roster. We enter FA with 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. As for the cap, projections have us at 75 million prior to cuts. With the above cuts, we will have 101 million in cap space.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good job mine will be out this weekend