• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Spambo.

or how about when that old guy fell and cracked open his skull at mar a lago

"So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, 'Oh my God, that's disgusting,' and I turned away," said Trump. "I couldn't, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn't want to touch him ... he's bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn't look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. 'Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!' and you know, they're turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she's sitting right next to him, and she's screaming."
In that same interview, Trump was even more succinct: "I'm not good for medical. In other words, if you cut your finger and there's blood pouring out, I'm gone."

Donald Trump is ALWAYS the hero of 'The Donald Trump Story' - CNNPolitics

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's as though he is taking a red pencil to recorded history with every passing day -- and all his edits are aimed at a single goal: Ensuring that he is always the hero of the story. Every story.

Red-penciled is now a thing.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or how about when that old guy fell and cracked open his skull at mar a lago

"So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, 'Oh my God, that's disgusting,' and I turned away," said Trump. "I couldn't, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn't want to touch him ... he's bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn't look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. 'Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!' and you know, they're turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she's sitting right next to him, and she's screaming."
In that same interview, Trump was even more succinct: "I'm not good for medical. In other words, if you cut your finger and there's blood pouring out, I'm gone."

Donald Trump is ALWAYS the hero of 'The Donald Trump Story' - CNNPolitics

or how about when that woman reached for a roll at the dinner at Mar A Lago?

"So what happens is, this woman reaches for a roll and her shirt comes up and you can see her side and some belly. She wasnt young and she obviously had kids. And you know what I did? I said, 'Oh my God, that's disgusting,' and I turned away," said Trump. "I couldn't, you know, she was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn't want to see her ... her stretch marks all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, once beautiful harassment material, didn't look like it anymore. It changed color, got bigger. Became very red. And you have this poor woman, 60 years old, reaching for the rolls with all her might, and all the other people are turning away. 'Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!' and you know, they're turning away. Nobody wants to help the woman. Her husband is screaming he wants a roll too—she's sitting right next to him, and he's screaming."

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KNJXATKVKQ4WZPGKPKZM2524CI.jpg

Protecting kids, it's what he does.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or how about when that woman reached for a roll at the dinner at Mar A Lago?

"So what happens is, this woman reaches for a roll and her shirt comes up and you can see her side and some belly. She wasnt young and she obviously had kids. And you know what I did? I said, 'Oh my God, that's disgusting,' and I turned away," said Trump. "I couldn't, you know, she was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn't want to see her ... her stretch marks all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, once beautiful harassment material, didn't look like it anymore. It changed color, got bigger. Became very red. And you have this poor woman, 60 years old, reaching for the rolls with all her might, and all the other people are turning away. 'Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!' and you know, they're turning away. Nobody wants to help the woman. Her husband is screaming he wants a roll too—she's sitting right next to him, and he's screaming."

I call bullshit ... thats a statement you made pulled straight out of your HR file

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing, Ivanka, if you don't like the tough questions, you can always quit your position - What does she exactly do again?

“I think it’s a pretty inappropriate question to ask a daughter if she believes the accusers of her father when he’s affirmatively stated that there’s no truth to it,” Ms. Trump told the NBC News correspondent Peter Alexander in an interview that aired on NBC’s “Today” on Monday.

“I don’t think that’s a question you would ask many other daughters,” she said. “I believe my father. I know my father. So, I think I have that right as a daughter to believe my father.”

Ivanka Trump Calls Question About Father’s Sexual Misconduct ‘Inappropriate’

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I guess she's saying that those 15 or so women are liars without explicitly calling them liars - Way to portray that stereotype, that's really going to help other women come forward.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
KNJXATKVKQ4WZPGKPKZM2524CI.jpg

Protecting kids, it's what he does.

great pic. but he'll protect someone else's kids from a rain of bullets.

Here's the thing, Ivanka, if you don't like the tough questions, you can always quit your position - What does she exactly do again?

“I think it’s a pretty inappropriate question to ask a daughter if she believes the accusers of her father when he’s affirmatively stated that there’s no truth to it,” Ms. Trump told the NBC News correspondent Peter Alexander in an interview that aired on NBC’s “Today” on Monday.

“I don’t think that’s a question you would ask many other daughters,” she said. “I believe my father. I know my father. So, I think I have that right as a daughter to believe my father.”

Ivanka Trump Calls Question About Father’s Sexual Misconduct ‘Inappropriate’

biased

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shooting survivor's father admits email changes in CNN spat

In one exchange, 17-year-old Colton Haab proposes several questions to ask at the town hall, including one on whether to arm teachers. His father, a Republican gun owner, later emailed Stevenson a four-page document with a roughly 700-word speech and a series of questions he said Colton wanted to ask.

Stevenson told the father the additional language he proposed was "way too long" and Colton would need to stick to the question "that he submitted." The words "that he submitted" were left off the email sent to Fox News and Huffington Post.

So once again put your own personal political bias ahead of the real issue. Great job and yeah right he did this with no malice. :L

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bEFOLGG.jpg

I bet this guy is a hoot at parties.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dicks might become dicks again though

tai9m45qiyi01.jpg

Maybe not so bad. They say they removed them from Dick's stores, but still sold them in other stores (we have two here in Columbus). Good statement, and at least a step in the right direction.

giphy.gif

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^

Hook 'em up with Ann Coulter

/The judges would have also accepted Dana Loesch

Status