• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we build a wall around the White House? Not a see through one either.....Oh and can Paul Ryan and Mitchell McConnel be inside when it goes up?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone shared on Facebook today two maps: the election map, and a map which shows murders per county. Not murders per capita per county, just murders per county.

Obviously, the higher murder rates lined up considerably (but no even all that perfectly) with the counties which voted for Clinton. Because cities voted for Clinton. And cities have more people. So obviously there's more murder there.

This person claims to be smarter than everyone else, but clearly cannot think critically about the memes he posts, because, I mean, come on.

An update on this, I called him on it, and his defense is, "I think it's interesting, but if the flaw is an obvious as you say it is, anyone can look at it and figure it out."

Nice hand washing, there, Pontius Pilate.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, we already know they're ghoulish, but this is another level.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he realize how insensitive that is and just not care, or is he honestly this oblivious to, well, everything?

Little of column A, little of Column B.

So I was on a road trip for the weekend, and stayed pretty well away from the Internet. But I did see that shit for brains busted out some diarrhea of the keyboard with this:

You know, you could fill a freight train with the things he doesn't understand.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gmr47bqfvch01.jpg

Someone has launched a Trump supporter dating site. Gays and lesbians cannot sign up.

But married people can.

I haven't looked further, but I assume that under hobbies the drop down list has "red pilling libtards" "pussy grabbing" and "spray tan enthusiast".

Oh, and for added... I don't even know the word.
Man on dating website for Trump supporters is a convict: report

For sex with an underage girl

What is even real life anymore?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was he taking the pink pills and now hes on the crimson red pills :think:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just happened here:
Teen sentenced to 4 years for planning mass shooting at Hilliard-Davidson HS

And his plans were advanced, including diagrams of the building, online research, and efforts to recruit other students to help carry it out.

"He researched firearms," said Gibson. "When it became difficult to get firearms, he researched parts of firearms so that he could assemble them at the school."

The difference between all those other shootings and the one that was thwarted across town from me.

In short, control of the distribution of the weapons.

Don't like how the article tries to humanize the racist piece of shit. I wish he'd stay in prison for a loooong, loooong time. At least I hope when he gets out he goes far, far away.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gmr47bqfvch01.jpg

Someone has launched a Trump supporter dating site. Gays and lesbians cannot sign up.

But married people can.

I haven't looked further, but I assume that under hobbies the drop down list has "red pilling libtards" "pussy grabbing" and "spray tan enthusiast".

Oh, and for added... I don't even know the word.
Man on dating website for Trump supporters is a convict: report

For sex with an underage girl

What is even real life anymore?

In all seriousness this might cause a real problem. With all the alpha males on that site there might be significant conflict. Luckily the kinds of people who would be on pre-Trump website are very fine people who would never use violence to solve their disputes. Very fine people.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness this might cause a real problem. With all the alpha males on that site there might be significant conflict. Luckily the kinds of people who would be on pre-Trump website are very fine people who would never use violence to solve their disputes. Very fine people.
What would you know about alpha males?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I had the flu this weekend then my daughter got it. Worst I've had in as long as I can remember.

jdvvd3yd_1l8q2ck_11wp007.png

Status
Not open for further replies.