• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the biggest improvement we need to win more now is improved play from the offensive line so we can run the ball with more consistent success. This will help whoever is playing QB.

I personally like the chance to double down with 2 young guys to find the future franchise QB. If we go to Romo we have a stop gap and put all of our eggs in the Lynch basket. I hope he is the answer and I think he has all the tools to be franchise QB. There have been other guys that had the tools, but just were not able to do it.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An experienced QB will also mask some of the problems of a poor OL as well. Many of the sacks last year were on our qb(s). The NFL is a QB league - if you have a good one you have a chance. If not, no chance.

I'll take a Romo.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really a good situation for Paxton too if Romo comes in here. IMO. Paxton showed he was not ready last year. He needs at least another year before I am comfortable with him. We are building for the future as we continue to win now. Fix the OL already! A bad franchise would throw Paxton to the wolves this year... a committed franchise would not...

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really a good situation for Paxton too if Romo comes in here. IMO. Paxton showed he was not ready last year. He needs at least another year before I am comfortable with him. We are building for the future as we continue to win now. Fix the OL already! A bad franchise would throw Paxton to the wolves this year... a committed franchise would not...

If/when Romo get hurt who would replace him? It almost has to be Lynch and that could cost the team a chance at the playoffs. Fix the Oline and get the running game going and even a not ready for prime time QB has a better chance to succeed in a spot start or two.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If/when Romo get hurt who would replace him? It almost has to be Lynch and that could cost the team a chance at the playoffs. Fix the Oline and get the running game going and even a not ready for prime time QB has a better chance to succeed in a spot start or two.
It's a major assumption to think we are a playoff team with either TS or PL starting this year. And I don't believe it will be TS.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a major assumption to think we are a playoff team with either TS or PL starting this year. And I don't believe it will be TS.

Well were close last year with Seimian. Missed it by a game. A more efficient offense and I think we make it. Not sure we make much for noise in the playoffs, but we would have been there. We can not have so many 3 and outs next year. That killed the D.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure saw something from him that I didn't the second half of the year. I was hoping to see improvement with the experience. And didn't.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure saw something from him that I didn't the second half of the year. I was hoping to see improvement with the experience. And didn't.
Yeah it probably had nothing to do with CJ going down, D's blitzing every down because they had no respect for run game or the offensive line period, and Oh yeah, Trevor was playing thru bad shldr to. If Denver signs Romo, they would be foolish to trade Trevor. If you think Lynch is ready to keep Denver in SB contention, which is only reason they would sign Romo in first place, then I'm sorry but that's not happening. I think Elway would keep Trevor and Lynch regardless. Makes absolutely no sense to trade Trevor IMO. Signing Leary not only is great but it also is speaking volumes as to what direction and thinking Elway is conveying and it's not " rebuild ". That D isn't staying together much longer and Denver's not winning anytime soon with Mr. " Project ". :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver talking to the Jets and Bills about a Trevor Siemian trade. Makes sense.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it probably had nothing to do with CJ going down, D's blitzing every down because they had no respect for run game or the offensive line period, and Oh yeah, Trevor was playing thru bad shldr to. If Denver signs Romo, they would be foolish to trade Trevor. If you think Lynch is ready to keep Denver in SB contention, which is only reason they would sign Romo in first place, then I'm sorry but that's not happening. I think Elway would keep Trevor and Lynch regardless. Makes absolutely no sense to trade Trevor IMO. Signing Leary not only is great but it also is speaking volumes as to what direction and thinking Elway is conveying and it's not " rebuild ". That D isn't staying together much longer and Denver's not winning anytime soon with Mr. " Project ". :)
I know your thoughts - they have been expressed 10,000 times. Although you have every right to your opinion, I happen to think differently from what my eyes told me. I want to see PL get all the back up snaps to Romo so he develops rather than wilting on the vine getting scraps. And if we could get a 4th rounder for TS, even better.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Romo is brought in, I strongly believe the Broncos will try to unload Trevor Siemian. That positions the locker room with Romo as the clear starter, Paxton takes the reins if Romo goes down and the whole setup provides the developmental time that Lynch needs to become the starter of the future. A number of "ifs" in there but I think this is how it may be lining up.

Reports coming out this morning that the Broncos interest with Romo is "lukewarm" and that they haven't even met as an organization to discuss this consideration. Smokescreen in my opinion.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets Plan A- Trevor Siemian Plan B- Jay Cutler

Looks like once we get Romo, Siemian will likely become a Jet.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know your thoughts - they have been expressed 10,000 times. Although you have every right to your opinion, I happen to think differently from what my eyes told me. I want to see PL get all the back up snaps to Romo so he develops rather than wilting on the vine getting scraps. And if we could get a 4th rounder for TS, even better.
Funny how everything I hear especially since combine and now with FA , contradicts your assessment of Trevor and favors mine. I've been consistent with my evaluation of Trevor since mid season last year and everything I've heard watching NFL network, NFL Live, etc, many analysts like Wyche, Casserly, Palmer in Denver,and many more express my assessment of Trevor and the obstacles he dealt with , much more than yours. I listen to the noise pal. Look SS, it doesn't matter to me who was at the helm at Qb last year. I don't care if his name was Trevor, Paxton or Tony. You can't fairly judge that position when your O line and run game sucked. If you and some of the others just said the obvious and what most everyone in the football world is saying also.....Wouldn't matter who was at Qb for Denver last year. He would have struggled as much if not more than Trevor with that horrible,let's see what else I've heard last couple days....Oh yeah, Garbage O line and virtually no run game. Everything,Everything I've heard regarding Trevor was positive I and complimentary. So, maybe you should take the time and watch and listen, and then you might just get the feeling of most of those that actually were around the team and are educated at what it takes to play position and who actually saw what the QB for Denver was up against. Ill keep reiterating that if it takes 20,000 posts.:)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bizarre that we are in same battle with the same team we were in last year over a QB.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how everything I hear especially since combine and now with FA , contradicts your assessment of Trevor and favors mine. I've been consistent with my evaluation of Trevor since mid season last year and everything I've heard watching NFL network, NFL Live, etc, many analysts like Wyche, Casserly, Palmer in Denver,and many more express my assessment of Trevor and the obstacles he dealt with , much more than yours. I listen to the noise pal. Look SS, it doesn't matter to me who was at the helm at Qb last year. I don't care if his name was Trevor, Paxton or Tony. You can't fairly judge that position when your O line and run game sucked. If you and some of the others just said the obvious and what most everyone in the football world is saying also.....Wouldn't matter who was at Qb for Denver last year. He would have struggled as much if not more than Trevor with that horrible,let's see what else I've heard last couple days....Oh yeah, Garbage O line and virtually no run game. Everything,Everything I've heard regarding Trevor was positive I and complimentary. So, maybe you should take the time and watch and listen, and then you might just get the feeling of most of those that actually were around the team and are educated at what it takes to play position and who actually saw what the QB for Denver was up against. Ill keep reiterating that if it takes 20,000 posts.:)

The only thing that really matters is what Denver thinks and we will find that out soon. Doesn't matter what Donald Duck on the corner of the street thinks but it is a message board so we will have varying opinions and there is nothing wrong with that.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that really matters is what Denver thinks and we will find that out soon. Doesn't matter what Donald Duck on the corner of the street thinks but it is a message board so we will have varying opinions and there is nothing wrong with that.
Fair enough. Just so I know going forward, if I think there is a post that I totally disagree with, instead of expressing my personal opinion, just put a " Like " , " Winner ", " I Love you Man " or " Great Post " therefore eliminating any chance of controversy or hurt egos and everything will be fine ?. Think this board will be very boring when everyone kisses ass but I'll certainly give it serious consideration. PS..Is total blatant flip-flopping ,,hypocritical , " what I meant to say " posts also deemed " off limits " to any form of negativity " on my part ? Maybe if somebody would be so kind to send me the newest version of " Message Board Etiquette ", I can get better prepared going forward.
I love you man :10: Like times infinity Winner Great Post.....;)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_1142.JPG
Romo checking out the facilities at dove valley

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1