• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again dude... if they were talking back and forth for MONTHS, the idea that no counter offer came up is highly unlikely.

What you think Bruce and Kirks agent were swapping cookie recipes for the last two months. The weekly call to ask, did you see that fucked up outfit Nikki Minaje wore to the gym the other day?? Man that Miley Cyrus is sure a hot little tramp.

What the hell where they talking about if NOT the contract?? Once again Bruce spits out some bullshit, and some folks latched onto it hook line and sinker. Kirk as usual takes the high road, and the automatic response is.. well he is full of shit. He is just doing that so that HE doesnt look greedy. But as Skinsdad says, there is no bias and you really do like Cousins.

Its possible. Very doubtful KC countered. That would have been leaked

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after watching the video i can see why riddick is and analyst and is not employed . if he thinks that getting an extra 29 mil for one year extra only is some kind of extravaganza. then he is an idiot he could be cut after one year . and does riddick think they were swapping recipes since fucking may ? only a moron buys that shit

2nd i challenge anyone (dean ,VT or others ) to find any quote in which KC himself said he felt "disrespected " you wont find one yet riddick , much like dean puts words in peoples mouths which never happened and call it fact

3rd Riddick has been anti KC for a long time butb that aside this guy was formerly with managment , IE the redskins so perhaps his foolishness is skewed

4th the host didnt seem to agree with riddick when she asked her questions and i would have loved to see what the old jets coach had to say

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after watching the video i can see why riddick is and analyst and is not employed . if he thinks that getting an extra 29 mil for one year extra only is some kind of extravaganza. then he is an idiot he could be cut after one year . and does riddick think they were swapping recipes since fucking may ? only a moron buys that shit

2nd i challenge anyone (dean ,VT or others ) to find any quote in which KC himself said he felt "disrespected " you wont find one yet riddick , much like dean puts words in peoples mouths which never happened and call it fact

3rd Riddick has been anti KC for a long time butb that aside this guy was formerly with managment , IE the redskins so perhaps his foolishness is skewed

4th the host didnt seem to agree with riddick when she asked her questions and i would have loved to see what the old jets coach had to say

A counter was warranted. Just deal with it. Riddick was 2nd for the 49ers GM hiring. Sure skinsdad keep bashing him. Just b/c he saw through KC's bullshit line.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no coward just proofed a counter offer was warranted by an exFO NFL man. Simple as that.
proved fucking nothing i can find 5 more who would counter that but again we know you BS already . when you cant defend a position you deflect and avoid

we know dean you are a sheep to experts with know ability to think for yourself

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, "NO" is a valid counter offer. If he has said "okay we counter with $10 billion" is that really a counter offer? Why would you give up what you want. "NO" is a valid counter offer, if the answer is no then that means the person that wants to sign you to a contract needs to try again. BA stated he made an offer on May 2. Why didn't he say "well how about $25 million a year guaranteed for 3 years." Is it possible that might have worked? All he told Cousin's is I will pay you the transitional tag next year plus $600,000.

Sorry, the rightest person here is still shark because he nailed this a long, long time ago and that is what happened. If you want to be in the right column .... try again.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A counter was warranted. Just deal with it. Riddick was 2nd for the 49ers GM hiring. Sure skinsdad keep bashing him. Just b/c he saw through KC's bullshit line.
there wasnt know BS and the vast majority of NFL "experts " are in disagreement with your new love child riddick

and of course i am going to bash him because he is an idiot who evidently cant read a contract and know its implications

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they didnt swap recipes since may dumbass

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harsh words for a guy that you supposedly like. LOL - your credibility is rt up their with Allen.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To summarize your views on Cousins Dean - he can't win a big game, lost several games for the Skins, is a liar & a money hungry guy & pretty much caused you to destroy your TV & ruin your relationship. Otherwise you like the guy. LOL.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that message wasn't directed at you. It was directed at jy ,gk,skinsdad, and shark. All those who said that vt and I were way off on this and used insults to try to back their point.

You are way off. You ask a former GM if a player should counter a bullshit offer. Of course he said yes.

Like I said, you make a real offer and that starts the negotiations. Silence from KC is a response.

So, let me explain how this negotiation should have gone according to you.

Bruce offered an extension of five years for 110 million and 53 guaranteed.

If I am KC, I want an extension of five years and 125, with 75 million guaranteed. Here would be my first counter offer.

5 years, 150 million, and 110 million guaranteed.

What do you think the response of Bruce is? Bruce would take that straight to the media and say that is what KC believes his value is. That isn't what KC believes his value is though, he is just trying to get to his market value, which Bruce Allen is smart enough to know. So how does it benefit KC to counter? Do you believe KC should come out and say 5, 125, and 75?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are way off. You ask a former GM if a player should counter a bullshit offer. Of course he said yes.

Like I said, you make a real offer and that starts the negotiations. Silence from KC is a response.

If I am KC, I want an extension of five years and 125, with 75 million guaranteed. Here would be my first counter offer.

What do you think the response of Bruce is? Bruce would take that straight to the media and say that is what KC believes his value is. That isn't what KC believes his value is though, he is just trying to get to his market value, which Bruce Allen is smart enough to know. So how does it benefit KC to counter? Do you believe KC should come out and say 5, 125, and 75?

You are spot on here. Instead of negotiating in good faith we all know Allen goes running to the media in an effort to sway the court of public opinion his way. Only thing is we see Allen for who he is. He is a little bitch. You do not see good GMs act this way.

Another problem here is not just the Cousin's situation it is also the SM situation and any of the others under his watch. He has no credibility with others. The more things like this that happen the more other players take notice and soon you will see guys that you want to be here heading somewhere else.

As has been pointed out on more than one occasion the dysfunction in the Redskin FO is alive, well and thriving.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
proved fucking nothing i can find 5 more who would counter that but again we know you BS already . when you cant defend a position you deflect and avoid

we know dean you are a sheep to experts with know ability to think for yourself

I already defensed my position by posting this video. lol

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes. Why couldnt he counter with what he wanted I want an extension of five years and 125, with 75 million guaranteed? I would have way more respect for him if he did that. If the FO said no, at least KC did everything in his power to try to stay here long term. Im not telling KC to take a lowball offer. Just counter to what he wanted.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Why couldnt he counter with what he wanted I want an extension of five years and 125, with 75 million guaranteed? I would have way more respect for him if he did that. If the FO said no, at least KC did everything in his power to try to stay here long term. Im not telling KC to take a lowball offer. Just counter to what he wanted.

Good Lord - what don't you get? Let's look at a few analogies. Let's say you ask a girl out a few times & she doesn't give you an answer. Let's say you ask a friend several times to borrow money & all that you get is complete silence. What do you suppose that means in both cases? It means that the answer is NO.

Same situation here - why is that so hard to understand? If the Redskins communicated this offer during the first week of May (over 2 months ago) & honestly received no answer then this indicates that the answer from Cousins agent (again - not Cousins) was NO & any idiot would realize that they needed to find a new staring pt.

Allen thrives on suckers like you to back him up. You keep saying that we don't get it when the truth is that you don't get it. Maybe Cousins doesn't want to be in DC long term or has some other agenda - so what? It still should not have stopped the Skins from finding a new starting pt unless they really don't want him that badly.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Lord - what don't you get? Let's look at a few analogies. Let's say you ask a girl out a few times & she doesn't give you an answer. Let's say you ask a friend several times to borrow money & all that you get is complete silence. What do you suppose that means in both cases? It means that the answer is NO.

Same situation here - why is that so hard to understand? If the Redskins communicated this offer during the first week of May (over 2 months ago) & honestly received no answer then this indicates that the answer from Cousins agent (again - not Cousins) was NO & any idiot would realize that they needed to find a new staring pt.

Allen thrives on suckers like you to back him up. You keep saying that we don't get it when the truth is that you don't get it. Maybe Cousins doesn't want to be in DC long term or has some other agenda - so what? It still should not have stopped the Skins from finding a new starting pt unless they really don't want him that badly.

that is the reason KC doesn't want to be here long term hence no counter offer. you finally figures it out socal.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont need to..

Polian said, Kirk is being a greedy little putz and Bruce Allen is the victim.

If he had said anything other than this, you would not have posted it.