• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is not on the current payroll. Worked for them years ago. To say he is biasdes is bullshit. jy you put player interests above the team. No player is above the team. When you do that you are not a true fan.

Player interests above the team? LOL. The way that the Redskins are botching this are not in the best interests of the team. Even if they keep Cousins they will overall wind up severely overpaying him. How exactly is this in the best interest of the Redskins? I am more concerned with this from that aspect way more so than how this impacts Cousins.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Dean - if you believe anything that a proven FO person states (over those of an active NFL player) then I have to assume that you would put a lot of stock into any comments that SM states about the Redskins - rt? Your posts from the past seem to indicate otherwise.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Player interests above the team? LOL. The way that the Redskins are botching this are not in the best interests of the team. Even if they keep Cousins they will overall wind up severely overpaying him. How exactly is this in the best interest of the Redskins? I am more concerned with this from that aspect way more so than how this impacts Cousins.

by Kc not countering was in the best interests of the team? Sure socal

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Dean - if you believe anything that a proven FO person states then I have to assume that you would put a lot of stock into any comments that SM states about the Redskins - rt? Your posts from the past seem to indicate otherwise.

I said FO people not involved with the team.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by Kc not countering was in the best interests of the team? Sure socal

Again - why do you need to counter an insulting offer? Non response is as good as a "No" in this get. What don't you get?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im fine with your first paragraph. This video is proof that my opinion holds water in this on going conversation. I have a proven NFL front office professional backing me up here. He said the same thing I said. Why didn't KC counter? When I said this on the board I got replies from a lot of people saying I was anti KC and I didnt know what I was talking about.

so let get this all straight riddick , the one guy , you find agrees with you and that makes you right ?

dean you are so full of crap i dont know where to begin . neither you or VT and even riddick can apparently read a contract . that contract is an insult period . the theory that its incumbent that KC's group is somehow obligated to make a counter offer is ridiculous . the fact that you 3 believe that in the "ongoing discussion " the ever truthful Allen said happened that they didnt talk about proposals is absurd

Allen through him under the bus . of course now after Allen did that he sure as hell needs to evaluate the organization . a fucking monkey can figure that out but apparently you , riddick and others have some kind of processing disorder

you carry shit to extremes dean . you say one thing , deny you it , then we search engine it and prove you did , you avoid it , then we have to put stickies up because you change your story more times then we change underwear . then after that you do some deflection , put words in our mouths that we never said and wonder why your attacked or even insulted

you think people are stupid and dont catch on to your silly games .

everyone here knows that you have had a hard on to move on from KC since before the 49ers hired shanny 2

you and others latch on and fight tooth and damn nail against KC , dismiss his accomplishments over and over again then have the nutsack to tell me you "like him " evidently not as a football player for sure

you guys are like athiest's who say the arent anti christian but the first words out of their mouths they bash christians but never ever have the first words come out bashing muslims or bhudists or hindus yet you want to sell me that its "all religions" ( for the record not all atheist do that or even a sizable portion ) but the point is you VT and others will dismiss good works KC does in a heart beat but latch on to any that berates him or shows him as "greedy "

i have supported KC unconditionally as our qb since he became the starter . any asshole can see he isnt a guy that will carry a football team but much like joe flacco you can win a superbowl with him with a good all around team to support him . however any asshole should be able to see the market for qbs and understand that when you blew 2 opportunities to sign him on the cheap and failed to because "you werent sure " has consequences and some of you want your cake and eat it too . sorry life isnt like that

you doubt me ? how about that burgundy blog when it was reported that the skins offered 65 mil in guarantees and KC allegedly countered with 95 mil . you guys spent days painting him as greedy on a damn false report . now the truth was no offer was even close to that but you now want to paint him as simply "not wanting to be here because virtually every talking point you have come up with has failed the test of time

you want to know the motivation of the trade sticky ? it because you couldnt /wouldnt admit that your position was a fucking folly and you demanded it be taken down when i put it out there . you called me everything in the damn book and then you half way admitted that i was right , that no trade can happen without 2 partners

you want to know the motivation for my signing sticky ? because i give 2 shits about being wrong or right . throughout the years i have been wrong numerous times . many times shark and i have been in death struggles over JC on the ESPN boards and with RG3 (after the sinful trade was done ) and i was wrong hugely in both instances

i think it was you dean and others can support me on this , that you openly wished a player to be hurt so one of your "favorites " could play

and do i need to go to the Long /murphy fiasco ? that shit happened almost 4 yrs ago and you are still looking for validation . and you wonder why you are treated harshly by me and others

want to take any damn bets on sherf vs williams crap doesnt come up soon ? you bet it will because in the end you want to be right more then you care how the team does . and that is why you get insulted and ganged up on

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said FO people not involved with the team.

Which is also bullshit. Different folks have different agendas & opinions (just like folks here). I listened to Herm Edwards basically rail against the Redskins & I respect his opinion a lot. Riddick is just one voice of many - stop overstating this.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again - why do you need to counter an insulting offer? Non response is as good as a "No" in this get. What don't you get?

watch the video again. you don't get it.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go on Skinsdad - great post.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so let get this all straight riddick , the one guy , you find agrees with you and that makes you right ?

dean you are so full of crap i dont know where to begin . neither you or VT and even riddick can apparently read a contract . that contract is an insult period . the theory that its incumbent that KC's group is somehow obligated to make a counter offer is ridiculous . the fact that you 3 believe that in the "ongoing discussion " the ever truthful Allen said happened that they didnt talk about proposals is absurd

Allen through him under the bus . of course now after Allen did that he sure as hell needs to evaluate the organization . a fucking monkey can figure that out but apparently you , riddick and others have some kind of processing disorder

you carry shit to extremes dean . you say one thing , deny you it , then we search engine it and prove you did , you avoid it , then we have to put stickies up because you change your story more times then we change underwear . then after that you do some deflection , put words in our mouths that we never said and wonder why your attacked or even insulted

you think people are stupid and dont catch on to your silly games .

everyone here knows that you have had a hard on to move on from KC since before the 49ers hired shanny 2

you and others latch on and fight tooth and damn nail against KC , dismiss his accomplishments over and over again then have the nutsack to tell me you "like him " evidently not as a football player for sure

you guys are like athiest's who say the arent anti christian but the first words out of their mouths they bash christians but never ever have the first words come out bashing muslims or bhudists or hindus yet you want to sell me that its "all religions" ( for the record not all atheist do that or even a sizable portion ) but the point is you VT and others will dismiss good works KC does in a heart beat but latch on to any that berates him or shows him as "greedy "

i have supported KC unconditionally as our qb since he became the starter . any asshole can see he isnt a guy that will carry a football team but much like joe flacco you can win a superbowl with him with a good all around team to support him . however any asshole should be able to see the market for qbs and understand that when you blew 2 opportunities to sign him on the cheap and failed to because "you werent sure " has consequences and some of you want your cake and eat it too . sorry life isnt like that

you doubt me ? how about that burgundy blog when it was reported that the skins offered 65 mil in guarantees and KC allegedly countered with 95 mil . you guys spent days painting him as greedy on a damn false report . now the truth was no offer was even close to that but you now want to paint him as simply "not wanting to be here because virtually every talking point you have come up with has failed the test of time

you want to know the motivation of the trade sticky ? it because you couldnt /wouldnt admit that your position was a fucking folly and you demanded it be taken down when i put it out there . you called me everything in the damn book and then you half way admitted that i was right , that no trade can happen without 2 partners

you want to know the motivation for my signing sticky ? because i give 2 shits about being wrong or right . throughout the years i have been wrong numerous times . many times shark and i have been in death struggles over JC on the ESPN boards and with RG3 (after the sinful trade was done ) and i was wrong hugely in both instances

i think it was you dean and others can support me on this , that you openly wished a player to be hurt so one of your "favorites " could play

and do i need to go to the Long /murphy fiasco ? that shit happened almost 4 yrs ago and you are still looking for validation . and you wonder why you are treated harshly by me and others

want to take any damn bets on sherf vs williams crap doesnt come up soon ? you bet it will because in the end you want to be right more then you care how the team does . and that is why you get insulted and ganged up on

Im not reading all your bullshit. all I can say is watch the video.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is also bullshit. Different folks have different agendas & opinions (just like folks here). I listened to Herm Edwards basically rail against the Redskins & I respect his opinion a lot. Riddick is just one voice of many - stop overstating this.

Riddick is a former fo person and was in consideration for GM jobs. So he has no creditability is all of this? lol Nice spin

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch the video again. you don't get it.

Honestly - who really cares? Are you really this insecure? Do you have this burning need to be right about something when discussing this on an anonymous website? Again - get over it already. This is one person's opinion - I will leave it at that.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riddick is a former fo person and was in consideration for GM jobs. So he has no creditability is all of this? lol Nice spin

Never said he had no credibility or valid pts - just that he is one person with his own opinion - it doesn't trump the opinions of anyone else & it is not gospel.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not reading all your bullshit. all I can say is watch the video.
you arent reading my BS because you are a fucking coward who cant handle some one putting a mirror to your face .

watch the video , we dont get it blah blah blah . oh we get it we just aint buying dean . has nothing to do with "getting it " like you are some damn savant

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said he had no credibility or valid pts - just that he is one person with his own opinion - it doesn't trump the opinions of anyone else & it is not gospel.

you actually brought up Herm Edwards which is a joke. That was funny

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you arent reading my BS because you are a fucking coward who cant handle some one putting a mirror to your face .

watch the video , we dont get it blah blah blah . oh we get it we just aint buying dean . has nothing to do with "getting it " like you are some damn savant

no coward just proofed a counter offer was warranted by an exFO NFL man. Simple as that.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no coward just proofed a counter offer was warranted by an exFO NFL man. Simple as that.

Again dude... if they were talking back and forth for MONTHS, the idea that no counter offer came up is highly unlikely.

What you think Bruce and Kirks agent were swapping cookie recipes for the last two months. The weekly call to ask, did you see that fucked up outfit Nikki Minaje wore to the gym the other day?? Man that Miley Cyrus is sure a hot little tramp.

What the hell where they talking about if NOT the contract?? Once again Bruce spits out some bullshit, and some folks latched onto it hook line and sinker. Kirk as usual takes the high road, and the automatic response is.. well he is full of shit. He is just doing that so that HE doesnt look greedy. But as Skinsdad says, there is no bias and you really do like Cousins.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon sportster. DO you really believe that in all of the discussions that happened between the May offer and the deadline that not once did the FO proposal ever come up? Never did Allen ask KC's agent, "hey, what do you think about our offer from May?" I find that very hard to believe.

That is not what I said. :scratch:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations. You found one guy that agrees with you. If you search hard enough, you might find two.

love the avatar of the ole lab

reminds me of my Abbey