• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

potential Fantasy football myths

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how was tevin coleman relevant?

Coleman was different than Henry. Henry's biggest games he produced was when Murray was on the sideline for a breather or hurt(Jacksonville game). Coleman was a third down back.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Henry fantasy relevant when he's not the starter? You do not know when he will get those chances at the goalline. A flex shouldn't have points like 4, 6, 15, 4, 5, 11, 2. That's not fantasy relevant and if you are not ensuring every spot on your team produces you're vulnerable to losing to a player's team going off.

Henry is an excellent football player who becomes a stud if something happens to Murray. You seem to believe there are players that produce every week.

Julio Jones had less than 7 points five of the first 14 weeks.

If you think your flex is pumping out 8+ each and every time, prepared to be disappointed.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coleman was different than Henry. Henry's biggest games he produced was when Murray was on the sideline for a breather or hurt(Jacksonville game). Coleman was a third down back.
u twist thinfs

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry is an excellent football player who becomes a stud if something happens to Murray. You seem to believe there are players that produce every week.

Julio Jones had less than 7 points five of the first 14 weeks.

If you think your flex is pumping out 8+ each and every time, prepared to be disappointed.

Well..................
week 4
RB 1-Bell(DDs)
RB 2-Murray(DDs)
Flex-Michael(DDs)

week 5
RB 1-Bell(DDs)
RB 2-Murray(DDs)
Flex-Michael was on bye, as was Maclin, ARob, and Thomas; and my receivers were a crapshoot this week I believe. I can't remember who I plugged in. I now know Dorsett and Pryor were starters.

week 6
RB 1-Bell(no DD)
RB 2-Murray(DDs but barely)
Flex-Michael(DDs)

week 7
RB 1-Bell(DDs)
RB 2-Murray(DDs)
Flex-Michael(no DD)

week 8
RB 1-Murray(DDs)
RB 2-Michael(DDs)
Flex-can't remember........TyWill?

week 9
RB 1-Bell(no DD)
RB 2-Murray(DDs)
Flex-Michael(no DD)

Up until around week 9, I was actually getting consistent production out of my three RBs.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well..................
week 4
RB 1-Bell(DDs)
RB 2-Murray(DDs)
Flex-Michael(DDs)

week 5
RB 1-Bell(DDs)
RB 2-Murray(DDs)
Flex-Michael was on bye, as was Maclin, ARob, and Thomas; and my receivers were a crapshoot this week I believe. I can't remember who I plugged in. I now know Dorsett and Pryor were starters.

week 6
RB 1-Bell(no DD)
RB 2-Murray(DDs but barely)
Flex-Michael(DDs)

week 7
RB 1-Bell(DDs)
RB 2-Murray(DDs)
Flex-Michael(no DD)

week 8
RB 1-Murray(DDs)
RB 2-Michael(DDs)
Flex-can't remember........TyWill?

week 9
RB 1-Bell(no DD)
RB 2-Murray(DDs)
Flex-Michael(no DD)

Up until around week 9, I was actually getting consistent production out of my three RBs.

So for two-thirds of a season, you had three players in double digits half the time.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So for two-thirds of a season, you had three players in double digits half the time.

Wanna know what happens when you have a inconsistent flex.

Week 15
Carr-less than 20
Bell-less than 13
Murray-vultured for two TDs by Henry
TyWill-no score
Rawls-no score, low yards, and against the rams
The only production I got that week was from Kelce and Robby Anderson........No homeruns in December will hurt you.

Maybe my 2015 running game is better explained where I had Gurley, Gore, Ingram and then Gurley, DWill, Allen. I want production out of my flex because if who I draft does not do it, free agency fills it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you want a guy on your roster that produces. hmm dont we all

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not half the time, Bell had two down weeks but three good ones; Murray was every single week until week 12. Michael was week 7 and week 9 saw him phased out for good. Bottom line is on those byes there has to be production elsewhere. On Michael's bye, Bell and Murray did fine; on Bell's bye Murray and Michael did fine; On Murray's bye, I won that week because Rawls was healthy and had his one good game of the season. So on those bye weeks the third option produced.