• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Playoff league that Milk is in

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i have been doing this league for a while now...

scoring is weird... not a fan of it... but it has never changed from the beginning

pt per 20 Yards passing
3 pts per Passing TD
-1 pts per Interception
1 point per 2pt conversion thrown

.5 Per reception
1 point per 10 yards receiving/rushing
6 points per TD
2 points per 2 point conversion

we roster 20 players and start

QB
RB
RB
W/T
W/T
FLex
K
D

the players we Roster are for the entire playoffs... of course... you can start the same player multiple weeks...

My strategy has always been to play chalk week one, and then focus on my SB teams... this almost always gives me a full lineup every week...

Now to my question

I am thinking i have to start Kyren williams and Jahmyr Gibbs at RB... pretty sure they are the chalk for the first week... would you go with anyone else?? maybe Najee Harris??

And at WR i dont see any way to not start Tyreek, Lamb and Amon Ra

But collins, Puka, Kupp, and Cooper all make me a little nervous...

and QB- i am thinking the safe choice is Josh Allen... But i am very tempted to go with Dak or Hurts...

I know i will fail, since it is nearly impossible... But i want the perfect lineup week 1...

what would you do??

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you start anyone you want but they have to be the entire playoffs? So I guess if you run out of players simply bc their team is eliminated then you lose. Interesting.

I like those two options at RB. Cant go wrong. Think about Pacheco.

WR - Collins and Puka should get PLENTY of targets but Hill, Lamb and Amon Ra are no brainers, like you said

Dak or Allen. Sleeper, Flacco? lol

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you start anyone you want but they have to be the entire playoffs? So I guess if you run out of players simply bc their team is eliminated then you lose. Interesting.

I like those two options at RB. Cant go wrong. Think about Pacheco.

WR - Collins and Puka should get PLENTY of targets but Hill, Lamb and Amon Ra are no brainers, like you said

Dak or Allen. Sleeper, Flacco? lol

you change your lineup week to week... but you can only use your rostered players... so picking the right 20 is difficult...

I like flacco a lot... and would think of rostering him in a different scoring system... the 3 points for passing TD really kills statues like Flacco and Stafford... even though they should get crazy yards...

the chances of a rushing TD is too big not to start a Allen or Hurts...

we have done this league for so long now... but i wish we changed up the rules... some are really bad... QBs and defense are both TERRIBLE....