• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WDIS Week 15

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ridley is your lock. Goedert is probably the safe option while Palmer is your boom/bust guy. I think there are too many variables going against Palmer with the new QB and 1st game back from injury.

Yeah, I am starting Ridley

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is PPR

And 1 point for 15 yards instead of 10, so really skewed toward volume pass catchers.

I have Samuel in at the moment, and that way I can pivot to Goedert as a last minute replacement if someone doesn’t play.

I am favored by 20 points this week, so probably just need the safe play.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some brutal matchups for my QBs in my main league. 4 pts per TD pass. Bonus points for TDs over 40 yards.

Trevor Lawrence vs BAL
Justin Fields @ CLE
Kyler Murray vs SF

And then a couple decisions in the heart of the lineup. Need 1 RB and a Flex

Conner vs SF - Tough matchup. Maybe he gets some dump offs in junk time?
Rhamondre vs KC - Even if he plays, Zeke will probably get more touches this week.
Jaylen Warren/Najee Harris @ IND - With Najee banged up, I would think Warren would get most of the work, but I thought that last week, also
Jerome Ford vs CHI - Been pretty consistent.
Amari Cooper vs CHI - Flacco has been dealing, but he seems to favor Eli Moore from the NYJ days. Good matchup, though.

Thanks in advance and good luck to you guys who are in the playoffs, unless you are playing against me somewhere.

Think I'll go with Lawrence. The ankle didn't seem to bother him at all last week. Bal does have a good defense, but Stafford still managed to put up close to 300 yards and 3 TDs on them so provided Lawrence doesn't throw 3 INTs again, he should be able to put together a decent game. All of Cleveland's games are rock fights so that limits Fields' value though his rushing could still give you a decent floor. I'd rule out Murray all together. Tough D and his fantasy value is propped up by rushing TDs right now.

I'd rock with the Browns players over the rest. Ford hasn't been flashy but has been consistent with total yards. And while I'm not in love with Cooper, he's got a higher ceiling than the other options

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

RB - pick one
Henry vs HOU or White vs GB

Pick one for FLEX
Aiyuk vs ARI
Kelce vs NE
K Allen vs LV (stick starting)
St. Brown vs DEN

White
Aiyuk

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably lean Lawrence but all options are not ideal. Browns defense is not healthy but they are strong at home and they could get a lot of pressure on Fields. I might be forced to start Lawrence in one league but you at least have some options if you want to roll the dice on Fields.

Najee or Warren
Cooper at Flex

Seems like a lot of tough choices.
Lean Najee untill you see warren actually get more work. Its all talk.

PPR

RB - pick one
Henry vs HOU or White vs GB

Pick one for FLEX
Aiyuk vs ARI
Kelce vs NE
K Allen vs LV (stick starting)
St. Brown vs DEN
I would of gone henry.
ALlen made your decision. No fault if you played white, but hard to sit one of those guyss
I have a dilly of a pickle. I'm trying to talk myself in to benching Austin Ekeler (as I did last week) in favor of Rashee Rice. Chargers on a short week with a QB who has no experience and Keenan Allen is out. Do the Raiders stack the box, shut down Ekeler, and make Easton Stick beat them? I could do a +/-. Alvin Kamara and Rachaad White are my other starting RBs.

Lame duck coach:
KC-, LAC+

Better QB:
KC+, LAC-

Playoff race:
KC+, LAC-

Short week (which is negative):
KC+, LAC-

According to this:
Bench Ekeler
did you? it was the right call
Alright guys, I got one:

Have to play 2 of these 3 in my playoff matchup where I am favored:

Calvin Ridley vs BAL
Joshua Palmer vs LV (Keenan Allen out)
Dallas Goedert vs SEA

I already have Hurts at QB and am nervous to start Goedert due to the possibility of a double dud if Hirts struggles in the passing game again
Did you play Palmer? I probably would of said Ridley and Goedert for safety but If palmer wasnt coming off injury or there were any word that he was not limited for the game, i would of played him. He performed well previously in the same positions.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need 2 1ppr
Kittle
Drake London
Monty

Additionally. If you could stash 2 guys for the playoffs, who are some longshots you may look at. Patrick Taylor for GB seems like one. Jones has been banged up and dillon broke his thumb and hasnt practiced. Could get some run. Mingo has been getting targets. Shaheed had hype, but injury risk big time on the burner. Josh downs, a texans wr not named brown or collins? a cardinals pass catcher? Bears RB's? Stash high upside rb's?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need 2 1ppr
Kittle
Drake London
Monty

Additionally. If you could stash 2 guys for the playoffs, who are some longshots you may look at. Patrick Taylor for GB seems like one. Jones has been banged up and dillon broke his thumb and hasnt practiced. Could get some run. Mingo has been getting targets. Shaheed had hype, but injury risk big time on the burner. Josh downs, a texans wr not named brown or collins? a cardinals pass catcher? Bears RB's? Stash high upside rb's?

Monty + Kittle for me
always stash upside RBs - with all the injuries have any popped loose for you to grab that will actually see touches this weekend?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need to pick a flex RB out of this group, starters are locked in, standard scoring:

James Cook v DAL - looked great in the passing game
CEH v BUF - Pacheco still not practicing
Chandler v CIN - Mattison ruled out, has backfield all to himself
D Foreman v CLE - came back from injury immediately had RB1 role for Bears
Gibson v LAR - BRobJr ruled out, has been playing well the last month or so
Singletary v TEN - avoiding Houston with all their injuries, but haven't dropped him yet so here he is

leaning Chandler or Cook, keep going back and forth

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty + Kittle for me
always stash upside RBs - with all the injuries have any popped loose for you to grab that will actually see touches this weekend?
agreed, thank you. I have a bench of all backuprbs basically

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need to pick a flex RB out of this group, starters are locked in, standard scoring:

Singletary v TEN - avoiding Houston with all their injuries, but haven't dropped him yet so here he is

Cincys run d has been pretty bad.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need 2 1ppr
Kittle
Drake London
Monty

I'm not sure if Drake London can put up 2 beast games in a row. I think I would sit him.

You named some solid choices. Maybe that kid from Cincy, if he is still out there?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think I would go Cook or Gibson. Maybe Chandler, but I probably end up starting Cook.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need 2 1ppr
Kittle
Drake London
Monty

Kittle and Monty. If you're stashing, that GB RB is a nice option. Jones/Dillon can't stay healthy. Chase Brown out of Cincy could be a sneaky good one too. He's getting more work as is, scored a TD last game and had 60 yards the previous week. If anything happens to Mixon, he looks like he can carry the full load just fine

Cook

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lean Najee untill you see warren actually get more work. Its all talk.

I would of gone henry.
ALlen made your decision. No fault if you played white, but hard to sit one of those guyss

did you? it was the right call

Did you play Palmer? I probably would of said Ridley and Goedert for safety but If palmer wasnt coming off injury or there were any word that he was not limited for the game, i would of played him. He performed well previously in the same positions.

I did not unfortunately

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Chandler, Gibson and Cook are all good plays. Hard to go wrong with any IMO

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Brown vs Vikings
or
Ty Chandler @ Bengals

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00