• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 11

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's fire up the round table discussion on sit/start decisions this week, I have a couple tough ones I've been mulling over this week

1) 12tm half ppr
Swift vs KC or Hendo vs Seattle for RB2
- KC gives up 11th fewest fantasy pts to RBs where Seattle gives up the 5th most, last week for Hendo before Kyren comes back

2) 12tm half ppr
Ty Chandler vs Broncos or KW3 vs Rams for RB2
- again, this is a tale of choosing whether or not to play the matchup vs the presumed "starter" on my roster. Broncos dead last in giving up RB pts, Rams have given up the 10th fewest

*BONUS QUESTION*
for both of the leagues above, I have Puka in for my flex spot with Stafford back to full practice this week. In either instance, would you start the RB that gets benched for the RB2 spot over Puka in the flex?
- Seattle is middle of the pack when it comes to giving up fantasy pts to WRs, and they did hold Dotson/McLaurin in check for the most part last week when Howell threw the ball around a lot. They have some good CBs

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mount Up Diamond Dogs GIF by Apple TV

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's fire up the round table discussion on sit/start decisions this week, I have a couple tough ones I've been mulling over this week

1) 12tm half ppr
- KC gives up 11th fewest fantasy pts to RBs where Seattle gives up the 5th most, last week for Hendo before Kyren comes back

2) 12tm half ppr
- again, this is a tale of choosing whether or not to play the matchup vs the presumed "starter" on my roster. Broncos dead last in giving up RB pts, Rams have given up the 10th fewest

*BONUS QUESTION*
for both of the leagues above, I have Puka in for my flex spot with Stafford back to full practice this week. In either instance, would you start the RB that gets benched for the RB2 spot over Puka in the flex?
- Seattle is middle of the pack when it comes to giving up fantasy pts to WRs, and they did hold Dotson/McLaurin in check for the most part last week when Howell threw the ball around a lot. They have some good CBs

Swift
KW3
Puka

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half-PPR league, pick 3.

Henry vs Jags
Mostert vs Raiders
Achane vs Raiders
Pacheco vs Eagles

Normally you wouldn't play two RBs from the same team but the Dolphins are so explosive it might just work. In the games when they were healthy, Achane was putting up RB1 numbers with Mostert still putting up good numbers (low end RB2/Flex). And the Raiders ain't exactly good so could be plenty of opportunities for both. Concern though is just how much workload they could give Achane in his first game back, though he has produced BIG numbers on limited carries before. The Titans suck, which has hurt Henry's numbers a few times this year (last week was BRUTAL). Jags defense is solid. Pacheco, not sure what to make of it. Eagles are solid, but have been a little suspect to RBs of late.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half-PPR league, pick 3.

Henry vs Jags
Mostert vs Raiders
Achane vs Raiders
Pacheco vs Eagles

Normally you wouldn't play two RBs from the same team but the Dolphins are so explosive it might just work. In the games when they were healthy, Achane was putting up RB1 numbers with Mostert still putting up good numbers (low end RB2/Flex). And the Raiders ain't exactly good so could be plenty of opportunities for both. Concern though is just how much workload they could give Achane in his first game back, though he has produced BIG numbers on limited carries before. The Titans suck, which has hurt Henry's numbers a few times this year (last week was BRUTAL). Jags defense is solid. Pacheco, not sure what to make of it. Eagles are solid, but have been a little suspect to RBs of late.

The other problem with picking only one of the dolphin backs is if you choose wrong you don’t just leave points on the bench but you also would start the lesser one who may not have a good game.

It’s tough though. I understand the hesitancy towards starting Henry. But he is the type that you’d rather use on a bad week than to see him put up points on your bench.

So by process of elimination I would bench Pacheco. Don’t love the decision. But I feel like he is the obvious bench.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half-PPR league, pick 3.

Henry vs Jags
Mostert vs Raiders
Achane vs Raiders
Pacheco vs Eagles

I would sit Henry, but this is a good problem to have, 4 good options.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team, 1 ppr
Murray
Swift
Hall
AJ Brown
Kupp
McLauren....these are who I have slotted as starters.

Other options...KW3, Dobbs, that's about it, 3 guys on bye.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sit one
NO ppr

McLaurin vs NYG
Nakua vs Seattle
Rice vs Philly

I’m leaning to sit Nakua as we don’t know if Stafford is all the way back. Eagles and Giants are “ranked last” against WRs.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I would sit Rice. It would be hard benching a guy who averages 7 more FPPG.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sit one
NO ppr

McLaurin vs NYG
Nakua vs Seattle
Rice vs Philly

I’m leaning to sit Nakua as we don’t know if Stafford is all the way back. Eagles and Giants are “ranked last” against WRs.

without PPR I am focused on TDs... so I think you are right on who to sit... as I think both Rice and Mclaurin are more likely to score a TD...

if this was PPR, id probably sit Rice...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without PPR I am focused on TDs... so I think you are right on who to sit... as I think both Rice and Mclaurin are more likely to score a TD...

if this was PPR, id probably sit Rice...

Same

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half-PPR league, pick 3.

Henry vs Jags
Mostert vs Raiders
Achane vs Raiders
Pacheco vs Eagles

tKing and tPhins

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sit one
NO ppr

McLaurin vs NYG
Nakua vs Seattle
Rice vs Philly

I'm sitting Rice.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) 12tm half ppr
swift. Hendos work has been limited.......i'll take guaranteed touches over matchup. THey may exploit the matchup, but I dont want to get cute.
2) 12tm half ppr
kw3
*BONUS QUESTION*
no, start puka
Half-PPR league, pick 3.

Henry vs Jags
Mostert vs Raiders
Achane vs Raiders
Pacheco vs Eagles

Henry, Mostert............dont fault you for starting achane. I could see them giving him a full load though.
12 team, 1 ppr
Murray
Swift
Hall
AJ Brown
Kupp
McLauren....these are who I have slotted as starters.

Other options...KW3, Dobbs, that's about it, 3 guys on bye.
Id move KW3 in over mclaurin
Sit one
NO ppr

McLaurin vs NYG
Nakua vs Seattle
Rice vs Philly

puka
Tua or Stroud
Tua all the toys are healthy

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L :L :L

Achane runs like 2 plays and immediately hurts his knee again. WTF are the Dolphins med staff doing? They been acting like he was good to go for 2 weeks now