• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One more Game

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'll never have to watch Tommy Turnover again.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To bad I can't say the same for Farley, who knew he couldn't tackle.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my sister isn't even 5 ft tall and has more fight in her than he does.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a lifelong Irish fan I can tell you what I will not miss, all Tommy's prancing back and forth at the line of scrimmage playing Peyton Manning and letting the clock tick down. Wasting timeouts for no good reason on first down. Checking out of plays and into total disasters. For this I don't blame Tommy, I totally blame Brian Kelly. No other teams lets this shit go on and Kelly should have put an end to it from the start. I realize the quarterback has to have the ability to audible but this became a laugh, a joke and then a total embarrassment game after game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they play at Yankee stadium because I live in NJ and will go to the game.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they play at Yankee stadium because I live in NJ and will go to the game.

I live in Vermont and would tell my wife that's what I want for a Christmas present. Although I've never been to a game so I also kind of feel like my first should be in South Bend.

matthstl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listen to the radio show sounds like the players want to go to warm climate and Kelly is leaning in that direction.

Question did anyone see the Standford TD when Farley fell backwards going after the player? In mid stream he decided he was not going to make the play? He actually was the only player that could have made the stop. I have never seen anything like it before.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listen to the radio show sounds like the players want to go to warm climate and Kelly is leaning in that direction.

Question did anyone see the Standford TD when Farley fell backwards going after the player? In mid stream he decided he was not going to make the play? He actually was the only player that could have made the stop. I have never seen anything like it before.

I am not a fan of Farley.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember the play well. It was the second touchdown Farley was liable for (he played run instead of covering his man for Stanford's 1st TD). The funny thing about when Farley did the QB slide instead of tackling the runner was the Stanford runner ran straight ahead, no cuts, ran right between our safeties for a TD. Our safeties both suck against the run, just terrible.

All I could do was laugh at a play where Farley was trying to hump the running back instead of tackling him. I would say Farley is the Tommy Rees of the defense, but I don't think that would be fair to Rees.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of #41

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of #41

Certainly had a bad year. Even his one really standout play was actually a mistake in retrospect, the INT when he should have slapped it down nearly cost us the ASU game. Seems like last year, he had more memorable plays and was much better against the run. I have a feeling he benefitted from the leadership of Motta telling him where to go and guys like Teo covering for his inability. Not that its entirely his fault, he wasn't recruited to play safety and was thrust into it by injuries to others.

As the supposed veteran in that secondary (behind only Bennett Jackson), he really had a poor year and it wouldn't surprise me if he never started again.