• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Number of rounds in MBBRL Dynasty Draft

How many rounds should we have in the draft?

• Other(please explain in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to actually check to see if I made him a offer, nope never did.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well what I've heard is innuendo and some educated guessing on my part. ..nothing concrete

Of course. Like to hear if anyone made a offer that tempted him. No need for details( but it would be nice). @Barilko did anyone actually make you a offer that made you go Mmmmm?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like nearly everyone gave it a shot. After hearing some of them, I'm not real sure I can even call my attempt in the parking lot of the ballpark. .Bar wanted Ezekiel bad!
Not really I just want a stud Rb if I trade pick one because EE could become 1. or Maybe Henry I really do not know. From poking and prodding I think you fine folks to the south of the frozen north are suggestiing that EE is the one but honestly I'm in Hockey mode right now

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. Like to hear if anyone made a offer that tempted him. No need for details( but it would be nice). @Barilko did anyone actually make you a offer that made you go Mmmmm?
I had quite a few but most that were offered I wouldn't offer myself

I received 1 that has me thinking and it is only the yet to be determined 100 % draft rules that kept me from really thinking about it

and 1 other in principle was kinda ok involving a mid 1st rounder and 2 Rb. for the pick. but the Rbs were way to questionable.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree. I dropped 3 players bc Peyton retired and I feel the two players I dropped are both easily replaceable in my roster by either rookies or players not on current fantasy teams. So my 3 picks, TO ME, are very important to this upcoming season. But I can see your point as it goes back to the fact that some teams do love all 18 players, or 17/16. But, not every team is built the same.
Huh I didn't post that