• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ngata injury serious?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. Miami's D is one of the best in the NFL. Suh is having a career year. Miami is ecstatic with his production. Better?

How about a "My bad, Rob. You're right about that one." Instead of another smarmy comment?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a "My bad, Rob. You're right about that one." Instead of another smarmy comment?

If you were right -- I'd have no problem saying so. So I will just stick with -- Sounds good.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were right -- I'd have no problem saying so. So I will just stick with -- Sounds good.

You just said teams can't gash Detroit's run D, and I proved you wrong. The Lions give up more long runs than almost anyone.

Lions 2nd worst in NFL giving up runs of 40 yards or more, and tied for 7th worst in giving up runs of 20 yards or more.

What's so hard in admitting I'm right and you were wrong?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit -- While the overwhelming majority of the rushing TD's are goal line scores -- teams can gash them on the ground or the air. I would still take Detroit's rush defense over Miami's. I'd take Miami's pass rush and pass defense over the Lions.

You just said teams can't gash Detroit's run D, and I proved you wrong. The Lions give up more long runs than almost anyone.

Learn to read and then I will have a conversation with you. There is a slight difference between can and can't, just like there is a slight difference between the #1 defense and the #1 rush defense.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions 2nd worst in NFL giving up runs of 40 yards or more, and tied for 7th worst in giving up runs of 20 yards or more.

What does that tell you in regards to Miami rush defense, when they give up more yards per game and more yards per carry than Detroit?:L

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that tell you in regards to Miami rush defense, when they give up more yards per game and more yards per carry than Detroit?:L

Tells me Miami is a bend not break D, and the Lions are a bend then break D.

On no planet are the guys giving up more points better than the guys giving up way less. You might be able to sell that load to some of the Rainbros, but not me .

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn to read and then I will have a conversation with you. There is a slight difference between can and can't, just like there is a slight difference between the #1 defense and the #1 rush defense.

I assumed you meant can't since you've been trying to tell me as much all year. You keep saying Detroit's D only gives up goal line scores, but now finally you admit they're rush D is awful in between the 20's too. Thank you.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assumed you meant can't since you've been trying to tell me as much all year. You keep saying Detroit's D only gives up goal line scores, but now finally you admit they're rush D is awful in between the 20's too. Thank you.

Nowhere did I say Detroit only gives up goal line scores. I said the overwhelming majority are goal line scores. YET AGAIN. Learn how to read.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nowhere did I say Detroit only gives up goal line scores. I said the overwhelming majority are goal line scores. YET AGAIN. Learn how to read.

Splitting hairs. They've also given up some of the longest rush TDs in the league. So your point is moot.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per average doesn't matter to me. Total yards and points. You can't sell me that D giving up more yards and scores is better than a team giving up less yards and less scores. Makes zero sense.

You can talk in circles and make up any story you'd like. I will still own your avatar once the season is done and Miami finishes with a worse Rush Defense.:suds:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Splitting hairs. They've also given up some of the longest rush TDs in the league. So your point is moot.

They have? 7 of the 10 TDs runs are from 1 or 2 yards. 1 is from 4 yards. 1 is from 9 yards. The only long run they have given up is against Arizona, in the 4th quarter of a 35-7 game, with half the team sitting on the bench. That was 63 yards.

So unless 4 and 9 yards are some of the longest TD's in the league -- you are once again making stuff up as you go. They have this newfangled thing called the internet. You can look stuff up before you post, so you don't make yourself look foolish.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have? 7 of the 10 TDs runs are from 1 or 2 yards. 1 is from 4 yards. 1 is from 9 yards. The only long run they have given up is against Arizona, in the 4th quarter of a 35-7 game, with half the team sitting on the bench. That was 63 yards.

So unless 4 and 9 yards are some of the longest TD's in the league -- you are once again making stuff up as you go. They have this newfangled thing called the internet. You can look stuff up before you post, so you don't make yourself look foolish.

Typo, longest rushes. No need to act like a cock sucker about it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we've established that the Lions rush D gives up some of the longest runs of the year, and the most scores.

And this somehow supports the notion that the Lions have a good run D?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we've established that the Lions rush D gives up some of the longest runs of the year, and the most scores.

And this somehow supports the notion that the Lions have a good run D?

Its not a matter of being good. Noone said that. Its like Gandy said, which is the shiniest turd. Lions look shiny compared to Miami, not compared to the rest of the league.

Again, almost all the scores were from short yardage. Keep spinning it. Noone is buying it though.