• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ngata injury serious?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not a matter of being good. Noone said that. Its like Gandy said, which is the shiniest turd. Lions look shiny compared to Miami, not compared to the rest of the league.

Again, almost all the scores were from short yardage. Keep spinning it. Noone is buying it though.

I'm not spinning anything, I'm the only one in this fight making sense. You two Rainbro's picked this sorry team to finish with a winning record long after I guaranteed they wouldn't.

Now you're trying to tell me a team giving up more yards, bigger runs, and more points is better than a team giving up less in each category? Go sell that hot garbage to someone else.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not spinning anything, I'm the only one in this fight making sense. You two Rainbro's picked this sorry team to finish with a winning record long after I guaranteed they wouldn't.

Now you're trying to tell me a team giving up more yards, bigger runs, and more points is better than a team giving up less in each category? Go sell that hot garbage to someone else.

Sell your own hot garbage to someone else. They have not given up more yards per game. They have given up more total yards only because they played 1 more game. Stop being a meathead.

Your are trying to welch on the bet and no one is having it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sell your own hot garbage to someone else. They have not given up more yards per game. They have given up more total yards only because they played 1 more game. Stop being a meathead.

Your are trying to welch on the bet and no one is having it.

I'm not welching on anything. I'm having a debate with two posters who think giving up more points than the other guy makes you the better team.

When you two so wisely picked the Lions to win 9 games, I guess you guys thought they'd do it scoring less points than their opponents 9 times. Weird.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not welching on anything. I'm having a debate with two posters who think giving up more points than the other guy makes you the better team.

Wrong. That's not the debate. It is rushing points versus rushing yards. Keep talking in circles. Not buying it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. That's not the debate. It is rushing points versus rushing yards. Keep talking in circles. Not buying it.

I don't care if you buy it or not. You have no say, you're just a spectator. You think the team giving up more points and yards is somehow better. I get it.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if you buy it or not. You have no say, you're just a spectator. You think the team giving up more points and yards is somehow better. I get it.

You think a team giving up 8 2 yards or less TDs is worse than a team that gives up 20+ yards more per game. I get it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think a team giving up 8 2 yards or less TDs is worse than a team that gives up 20+ yards more per game. I get it.

I don't think you do.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've also given up some of the longest rush TDs in the league

Typo, longest rushes.

I must be missing something. Where was the typo? I'm thinking you don't know what 'typo' means.

Was it a typo when you said I called Atlanta the #1 defense? When I never said that.

Was it a typo when you said I thought Detroit couldn't be gashed on the ground? When I never said that.

I'm going to have to try that one sometime. When I know I'm wrong, I will just make stuff up and when I get called out, I will say it was a typo.:suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must be missing something. Where was the typo? I'm thinking you don't know what 'typo' means.

Was it a typo when you said I called Atlanta the #1 defense? When I never said that.

Was it a typo when you said I thought Detroit couldn't be gashed on the ground? When I never said that.

I'm going to have to try that one sometime. When I know I'm wrong, I will just make stuff up and when I get called out, I will say it was a typo.:suds:

Sounds good.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For per average fans out there:

Lions rush D ranked 32nd in NFL giving up 1.7 TDs per game.

Miami rush D ranked 9th best in NFL, giving up 0.6 TDs per game.

Interesting.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For per average fans out there:

Lions rush D ranked 32nd in NFL giving up 1.7 TDs per game.

Miami rush D ranked 9th best in NFL, giving up 0.6 TDs per game.

Interesting.

You want to hear a few more interesting things:

Suh is still tied with me in sacks on the year with ZERO.

Miami is tied for last in the NFL in sacks as a team.

The good news for Miami is -- they aren't last in rush defense -- they are ranked 31st thanks to Cleveland.

Suh only has 1 more QB pressure than I have on the year.

I love playing the stat game with you. :suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to hear a few more interesting things:

Suh is still tied with me in sacks on the year with ZERO.

Miami is tied for last in the NFL in sacks as a team.

The good news for Miami is -- they aren't last in rush defense -- they are ranked 31st thanks to Cleveland.

Suh only has 1 more QB pressure than I have on the year.

I love playing the stat game with you. :suds:

Sounds good. When you picked the Lions to finish with a winning record after Swarm told you you'd be wrong, you gotta try to make up for it somehow.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another interesting stat -- Detroit gives up 4.0 ypc, while Miami gives up 4.3

This must be a mistake though, because Detroit leads the NFL in "fill in the blank with swarm's typo stat":suds:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you picked the Lions to finish with a winning record after Swarm told you you'd be wrong, you gotta try to make up for it somehow.

You mean like when I told you Suh's success against the run was based on the scheme he was playing in last year and he was really a mediocre DT against the run?

If you would have listened to me -- you could pick your own avatar. The fact the Lions are still winning by a lot, with backups playing at so many positions just emphasizes my point.

The fact the main thing which made Suh one of the best DT's was his pass rushing and he isn't even doing that, just makes it that much more enjoyable talking to you. :suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I know Detroit hasn't given up 5 rush TDs of 20 yards or more, and 2 more of 40 yards or more. This is what you do when you're wrong, you change the subject to Swarm. "Swarm looks foolish, Swarm is entertaining, Swarm is dancing, Swarm is lying, Swarm is a meathead, Swarm can't read." And this is just from today.

I'm talking football and all you wants to talk about is me.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like when I told you Suh's success against the run was based on the scheme he was playing in last year and he was really a mediocre DT against the run?

If you would have listened to me -- you could pick your own avatar. The fact the Lions are still winning by a lot, with backups playing at so many positions just emphasizes my point.

The fact the main thing which made Suh one of the best DT's was his pass rushing and he isn't even doing that, just makes it that much more enjoyable talking to you. :suds:

You wouldn't be able to explain the DT position if your life depended on it. Luckily for you, you'll only lose your avatar over it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These will count next week. Come on OL, get with it.

I'll win the bet across the board. I'm not worried about it.

But today I'm trying to talk NFL defense. And these guys are trying to say a rush D that gives up more points is better than a group who gives up less points.

I'm not buying that with your checkbook.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll win the bet across the board. I'm not worried about it.

But today I'm trying to talk NFL defense. And these guys are trying to say a rush D that gives up more points is better than a group who gives up less points.

I'm not buying that with your checkbook.

First off, I have not wrote a check in years.

Second off, just keeping real.... fun for myself. I'm going to start a counter thread about Suh. A counter as in a tally thread. It gets a tally every time Mike mentions Suh, and a tally when you??? Haven't come up with that part yet. I'll get back with y'all later.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I have not wrote a check in years.

Second off, just keeping real.... fun for myself. I'm going to start a counter thread about Suh. A counter as in a tally thread. It gets a tally every time Mike mentions Suh, and a tally when you??? Haven't come up with that part yet. I'll get back with y'all later.

Cool. I'll be over here having trouble reading the weights and swinging them around like the meathead I am while sorting out my daddy issues if you need me.