• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most injured NFL team 2015?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2013 Seahawks team would have crushed the Patriots in last year's SB.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your world you aren't allowed to make observations about the state of your favorite team?

Now I know why you were whining so much about me posting that ESPN playoff power ranking. It didn't focus on the Patriots enough for you.

Poor Patriots just can't catch a break.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo going down did more damage than the Boys could overcome. Dez being out would have been less of a problem if Romo was still on the field. Plus the leadership he commands on and off the field.

Sure we had late game melt downs....all..season...long, but we wouldn't have been in that position if we had better QB play/Romo on the field. I put blame on our coaches and general manager for not seeing what they had in their back ups. Both have other bleep up on the resume this year but back up QB play is right at the top.

Less of a problem yes, but still a huge problem....Romo has no one else that can do what Dez does, that's his Randy Moss, Jerry Rice go to playmaker guy....
Take that away and he has to rely on dink and dunk and a less than impressive running game....
Brady is hurt now and we have to wait and see just how much that's going to affect him in the playoffs, but Gronk is his unstoppable force that he can rely on to make something out of a nothing play, and Edelman next...
Without those guys, he has Amendola, well at least what ain't injured on him anyway....That guy is an injury incubator....
Seldom does it not limit a team when 1 of their top players go down, let alone 2-3 or like us 4 went down....
We just have to look at the draft like we won those high picks and be on to next year.....:gaah:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, and clearly you do not.

So in your world you aren't allowed to make observations about the state of your favorite team?

Pats full strenth are one of the favs to win it all. Fact.

Pats at less than full strength, in particular without Edleman, Amendola, Hightower, Jones, et. al. have little shot of beating the list of teams that made the post season, particularly the likely opponents in the NFC. Fact.

You should work on understanding the difference between and obeservation based opinion and an excuse. See Green Bay as an example.
Wrong. You are plotting an excuse if you get bounced. Everyone on these boards, including pats fans can see that.

BTW - Hasn't Amendola played the past couple of weeks? The impact players you have lost are not as significant as you are making it out to be. Sure it is not ideal, and you are a better team when all are healthy, but give me a freaking break. Every team in the playoffs are a better team if you take away their injuries.

You and an excuse machine and everyone can see it.

Carry on.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. You are plotting an excuse if you get bounced. Everyone on these boards, including pats fans can see that.

BTW - Hasn't Amendola played the past couple of weeks? The impact players you have lost are not as significant as you are making it out to be. Sure it is not ideal, and you are a better team when all are healthy, but give me a freaking break. Every team in the playoffs are a better team if you take away their injuries.

You and an excuse machine and everyone can see it.

Carry on.

And in that one statement you showed you have have no idea what you are talking about when it ocmes to the Patriots. Edleman isn't significant? Hightower isn't? etc. Maybe you should just stick to the Cards, you clearly don't know jack about other teams.

And you still don't get the difference between an excuse and an opinion/predictions based on current conditions.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I know why you were whining so much about me posting that ESPN playoff power ranking. It didn't focus on the Patriots enough for you.

Poor Patriots just can't catch a break.
And in that one statement you showed you have have no idea what you are talking about when it ocmes to the Patriots. Edleman isn't significant? Hightower isn't? etc. Maybe you should just stick to the Cards, you clearly don't know jack about other teams.

And you still don't get the difference between an excuse and an opinion/predictions based on current conditions.
Did I say they weren't significant? No. I said they aren't as significant as you are making them out to be. Lose Brady and/or Gronk, then come back and talk to me about significance.

A lot of teams could stack their injuries up to yours and be right on par.

Excuse machine. Everyone see's it except you.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say they weren't significant? No. I said they aren't as significant as you are making them out to be. Lose Brady and/or Gronk, then come back and talk to me about significance.

A lot of teams could stack their injuries up to yours and be right on par.

Excuse machine. Everyone see's it except you.

And another statement by you that shows you don't know shite about football and in particular the NE Patriots.

It also reinforces that fact you don't understand what and excuse is, and what an observation/opinion/prediction is.

So tell us, if the Pats are at full strength what are their chances of winning it all?

If the Pats field the same players they have fielded the last handful of weeks what are their chances of winning it all?

I'm sure you vast football knowledge should be insightful answering those two questions. Take your time, I know football is hard for you.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another statement by you that shows you don't know shite about football and in particular the NE Patriots.

It also reinforces that fact you don't understand what and excuse is, and what an observation/opinion/prediction is.

So tell us, if the Pats are at full strength what are their chances of winning it all?

If the Pats field the same players they have fielded the last handful of weeks what are their chances of winning it all?

I'm sure you vast football knowledge should be insightful answering those two questions. Take your time, I know football is hard for you.
Your whole "you don't know football" angle is kind of funny. I realize you are grasping at straws, but really?

Now i'm gonna try and answer your insightful questions. These are tough, but here goes...

1) The pats, at full strength, have a better chance of winning it all than with their current injuries.
2) If the pats field the same players they have fielded the last handful of weeks their chances of winning it all are not as good than if at full strength.

Phew.. That was tough. I wonder if the same applies to EVERY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. :L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your whole "you don't know football" angle is kind of funny. I realize you are grasping at straws, but really?

Now i'm gonna try and answer your insightful questions. These are tough, but here goes...

1) The pats, at full strength, have a better chance of winning it all than with their current injuries.
2) If the pats field the same players they have fielded the last handful of weeks their chances of winning it all are not as good than if at full strength.

Phew.. That was tough. I wonder if the same applies to EVERY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. :L

So you repeated exactly what I said, why are you making excuses for the Pats?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to quit. I have abused you long enough.

Your grasp of the English language seems a bit limited.

The only thing you have done is show your hypocrisy on the matter.

If the Patriots have to field the same players they have over the last month or so, they will likely be one and done. That isn't an excuse, it's a factual observation/prediction.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your grasp of the English language seems a bit limited.

The only thing you have done is show your hypocrisy on the matter.

If the Patriots have to field the same players they have over the last month or so, they will likely be one and done. That isn't an excuse, it's a factual observation/prediction.
Context man. We all know what you are trying to do.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not at all, it's what you are assuming.

Have you made any predictions this season in regards to the Cardinals? And if so were any of them that they would lose?

I posted my full season prediction at the beginning of the season, then posted the results a week or so ago. What do you call that?

So in your world you can't make predictions if it involves your favorite team. Got it!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure a lot of teams are going through this. They all have a pool of players who have a good chance to be back in some decent shape for the playoffs. That's very different than players that are gone for the season.

It's just that the Patriots seem to have a good number who look to return.

There are those Andy Dalton and Peyton Manning type of injuries but how many teams are expecting a large number back.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fairly obvious, shameful coming from a Pats fan. Pats fans were insistent that injuries were not to be used as excuses for losing after their Super Bowl win and I agreed with that.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fairly obvious, shameful coming from a Pats fan. Pats fans were insistent that injuries were not to be used as excuses for losing after their Super Bowl win and I agreed with that.

100% agree, injuries are part of the game not an excuse. Teams that can't put together a reliable second team have no one to blame but themselves.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEP...pretty much how I followed that ball too.

always at least one in every crowd