• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most injured NFL team 2015?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your #2 seed New England Patriots.

Pats needed the bye week probably more than any of the playoff teams. The amount of injuries has definitely been showing and effect the last few weeks, particularly at the Oline.

In a nutshell the Patriots need to come back wiht most of their starters or their post season will be short lived.

NFL Week 15 Games Missed Due to Injury December 23, 2015 - Man Games Lost

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to bleed for the defending champs, but I feel ya.

The Steelers lost some key people, Bell, Pouncey, Beachum all lost to IR, Ben for 4 games, Shazier missed about 4 games, not terrible. but enough to effect the record I think.

I was talking to some NFL fans over the holiday break and really for the 1st time I can remember...there is a legit chance both SB representatives could be WC teams.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Volume of Injuries isnt more important than the quality of the player injured

Im sure Bengals fans would sign up for all the patriot injuries if they could get to keep their starting QB

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamaal Charles was pretty good no?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamaal Charles was pretty good no?
The Charles injury actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise for the Chiefs. It forced Andy Reid to get much more creative with his game plans and play calling, and it forced Alex Smith to throw the ball to other people rather than just checking down to Charles all day. I don't think the Chiefs go on that 10 game win streak with a healthy Charles.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Volume of Injuries isnt more important than the quality of the player injured

Im sure Bengals fans would sign up for all the patriot injuries if they could get to keep their starting QB

Can't say as I disagree.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Charles injury actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise for the Chiefs. It forced Andy Reid to get much more creative with his game plans and play calling, and it forced Alex Smith to throw the ball to other people rather than just checking down to Charles all day. I don't think the Chiefs go on that 10 game win streak with a healthy Charles.

It is crazy how sometimes actually losing an all star can really force a coach to do a better job. Last year for the Broncos they had what 6 or 7 Pro Bowlers on the defensive side of the ball but were 16th in scoring defense. Del Rio got lazy and just decided his talent was better than your talent and stopped blitzing, stopped calling any kind of stunts, it almost looked more like a Pre Season vanilla defense.

Same thing with the Chiefs this year in having to adjust to losing such a key figure. Probably some of Reids best coaching.

As far as this chart goes I guess to me every chart when it comes to injuries is going to be subjective.

Everybody weighs injuries differently. To me while the Patriots have been a very banged up team they have still had the biggest players that lead to success for almost the entire year. I'm sure the Cowboys would take all of the banged up players the Patriots have if it means Romo plays all year. Same for the Steelers. I'm sure they would rather have every back up OL player on the field right now if it meant Roethlisberger played every game this year.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's face it injuries don't truly effect the patriots like other teams... Sure they weren't healthy but they still had Brady and an ok receiving core... Sure they probably were the "most injured" team but in reality it shouldn't have affected them as much since they were in all their games this year and without stupid coaching decisions they might have actually won those games.

Yes, losing White and Edelman hurt tremendously but they still found a way to win. Look at the Packers once they lost Jordy Nelson.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's face it injuries don't truly effect the patriots like other teams... Sure they weren't healthy but they still had Brady and an ok receiving core... Sure they probably were the "most injured" team but in reality it shouldn't have affected them as much since they were in all their games this year and without stupid coaching decisions they might have actually won those games.

Yes, losing White and Edelman hurt tremendously but they still found a way to win. Look at the Packers once they lost Jordy Nelson.

Didn't the Pats lose like 3 of their last 4 or 5 games ?....They do a good job adjusting, it's true but when Gronk is out, they are noticeably much easier to beat....
Brady nor Rodgers can do it on their own, this take the team on their back business is a total farce....
If the Oline breaks down, all qb's are toast....
If the rec'vrs can't get separation, or the RB can't find a lane, the O is toast....

But to the OP's question; Suggs, Smitty, Forsett, and Flacco along with 16 others makes the Ravens the most injured this season and that spelled a 5-11 record but a #6 draft pick in all 7 rounds and 5 more...Pay da man !!!

Go AFCN.........:clap:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta get that excuse ready. Nice.

How do you figure, when it's simply a fact? The Patriots will not make a run at the SB with the players they have fielded the last few weeks, and the W/L shows it.

Do you even follow football?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you clarify the purpose of this thread?

It shows that the Patriots are better at spreading the value through out their depth and can sustain more injuries than most teams, though they still have a breaking point, which it appears they reached a few weeks ago. In other words "next man up" can only go so far with a 53 man roster.