• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Rose Ivey Statement on Kneeling

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to know this thread would take an absolute nose dive as soon as @popeyecv64 and his racist dog whistle statements came around.

Guys he's a flat out racist. He's a liar, a bigot, he's got hate in his heart and he's dumber than a bucket of hairs.
LMFAO@ a bucket of hairs !!!
never heard this'un before

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
@iruletheskool @Jack_John_Mark @HuskerCradle2Grave @HuskerInSecLand @Exorbitant @Apathy @HuskerPower52 @antone112

This is a must watch for all of ye fellers.

The systems in place to investigate and hold police officers accountable for misconduct.

Accountability. THIS is the real issue:

This fella does make some good points and the police coverups is a concern, but what is so ridiculous is the people who REFUSE to comply with police orders. The police have the advantage, so it's ludicrous to not comply with their commands. If the vast majority of the people who REFUSED to comply, complied instead, they would still be alive today. I kind of compare this to pedestrians who walk across a crosswalk and even if a car doesn't appear to be stopping for them, they have the attitude of, I have the right of way and I'll show that naughty driver that I won't stop walking no matter what. In this case, cars have the advantage that a human can't defeat.

I will say again that these boneheads who protest police shootings would actually help their communities by encouraging people to obey the laws, comply with police orders, and discourage kids to avoid gangs.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fella does make some good points and the police coverups is a concern, but what is so ridiculous is the people who REFUSE to comply with police orders. The police have the advantage, so it's ludicrous to not comply with their commands. If the vast majority of the people who REFUSED to comply, complied instead, they would still be alive today. I kind of compare this to pedestrians who walk across a crosswalk and even if a car doesn't appear to be stopping for them, they have the attitude of, I have the right of way and I'll show that naughty driver that I won't stop walking no matter what. In this case, cars have the advantage that a human can't defeat.

I will say again that these boneheads who protest police shootings would actually help their communities by encouraging people to obey the laws, comply with police orders, and discourage kids to avoid gangs.
Well said.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep if only they would obey they wouldn't get shot laying int he street with their hands above their head, or walking towards a car the leo had already searched. And then there's that fool that tried to tell him the other guy was autistic and his patient. Fucking Fools!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep if only they would obey they wouldn't get shot laying int he street with their hands above their head, or walking towards a car the leo had already searched. And then there's that fool that tried to tell him the other guy was autistic and his patient. Fucking Fools!

Out of the two cases you brought up here, only one of them was a mistake by the police. Obviously they thought the autistic man had a gun, but to know for sure there SHOULD HAVE been someone with binoculars looking at him to be sure. This is one bad case out of how many? Also, you can't tell me that the majority of those cop shootings would not have happened if police commands were followed. Even if a cop wrongly comes up to someone and pulls out their gun, which was not the case in the vast majority of those shootings, you comply with him because he or she HAS THE ADVANTAGE! Why is this so hard to figure out?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of the two cases you brought up here, only one of them was a mistake by the police. Obviously they thought the autistic man had a gun, but to know for sure there SHOULD HAVE been someone with binoculars looking at him to be sure. This is one bad case out of how many? Also, you can't tell me that the majority of those cop shootings would not have happened if police commands were followed. Even if a cop wrongly comes up to someone and pulls out their gun, which was not the case in the vast majority of those shootings, you comply with him because he or she HAS THE ADVANTAGE! Why is this so hard to figure out?
Umm there were three but I understand, counting can be hard.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should start giving every cop 2 Xanax before each shift

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Umm there were three but I understand, counting can be hard.

There have been so many of the same story cases where the thugs REFUSED to obey the law and then REFUSED to comply with police orders, that I guess I fused two of your irrelevant cases together. I'll tell you what is hard for you to understand is how much time a cop has to react in a life or death situation. I recently watched a video showing a few different cases of cops being murdered by the thugs you want to cry for. Since none of those cops had superpowers, or reflexes of someone beyond human capabilities, they had hardly any chance of surviving the onslaught of the thugs shooting them. Those cases I mentioned were filmed either by bodycam, or a dashcam. This is why cops are so defensive when a thug REFUSES to obey their commands.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe we should start giving every cop 2 Xanax before each shift

So their reflexes are slower so they can be murdered by the thugs who REFUSE to obey their commands?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never had one. No humor either. But no surprise, you spend your life with your panties all wadded up and jammed in your vagina you'd be in a bad mood all the time too..

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Never had one. No humor either. But no surprise, you spend your life with your panties all wadded up and jammed in your vagina you'd be in a bad mood all the time too..

If I was wearing panties, which I don't, it still would be better than to side with the criminal element like you do.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never cease to amaze me with how you continuously say something stupider than what you previously said.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a joke. Damn you did it again. You are simply amazing.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, what you are incapable of understanding is that these are two separate issues and neither are exclusive of others. You can be supportive of law enforcement and understand that they risk their lives every day while still thinking that there needs to be more accountability. You said earlier that the examples I posted were irrelevant. This I think goes to the heart of your problem. People, often innocent people, are being killed and you find them to be "irrelevant" to your life so you don't give a damn.
And no, regardless of how irrelevant you find these lives to be, the solution to cops being killed is not to shoot every person that does not obey an order.