• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Q's 2nd Round Steals

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's that high now? Geez. Last I looked (like a week ago literally), he was still in the 40s.

I’ve seen him as high as the Brooklyn double dip

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keeping this here for future reference and a good point for evaluating guys

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Max Christie, G, Michigan St - there's not much of a reason to go with Christie except for this: 1) good bloodlines, 2) it feels like he was misused at Mich St and that is pulling down his draft stock (Miles Bridges anyone?) His FT% shows there's real touch there, and his minimal turnovers shows he's not careless with the ball. He also didnt' foul alot, which isnt' all that common for freshmen. He's also age appropriate and not a 20 year old freshman like many of the top frosh are. Liekly a first round pick if he went back to school due to all that Mich St lost and Izzo woudl've been forced to give him the keys to the kingdom."

I'm a bitter Buckeye fan and would kill to have Izzo over the retard we have now but I've always thought him a bit overrated. His teams tend to do well in the tournament when fouls cool down and his teams hack and slap to the Elite 8. But the year he had Bridges jackson Tillman was by far his worst coaching effort. I will never forget him benching JJJ for most of the Syracuse game for 2 crackers and having the team hoist 3s instead of using their tremendous size advantage. JJJ played 15!@$$#@ minutes that game.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Max Christie, G, Michigan St - there's not much of a reason to go with Christie except for this: 1) good bloodlines, 2) it feels like he was misused at Mich St and that is pulling down his draft stock (Miles Bridges anyone?) His FT% shows there's real touch there, and his minimal turnovers shows he's not careless with the ball. He also didnt' foul alot, which isnt' all that common for freshmen. He's also age appropriate and not a 20 year old freshman like many of the top frosh are. Liekly a first round pick if he went back to school due to all that Mich St lost and Izzo woudl've been forced to give him the keys to the kingdom."

I'm a bitter Buckeye fan and would kill to have Izzo over the retard we have now but I've always thought him a bit overrated. His teams tend to do well in the tournament when fouls cool down and his teams hack and slap to the Elite 8. But the year he had Bridges jackson Tillman was by far his worst coaching effort. I will never forget him benching JJJ for most of the Syracuse game for 2 crackers and having the team hoist 3s instead of using their tremendous size advantage. JJJ played 15!@$$#@ minutes that game.

I agree

Virginia fans would agree more than anyone

It’s annoying af

And yes the guy he played against cuse treated the ball like it was a live grenade