• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Rose Ivey Statement on Kneeling

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My parting shot at least for now... There is no police conspiracy against black people by the police. I know this for a fact.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My parting shot at least for now... There is no police conspiracy against black people by the police. I know this for a fact.
Careful with that, you'll have folks leaving for their safe place.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did @popeyecv64 steal your password? I expect this kind of ignorance from him
WOW !!!
it seems as though you are threatened by the truth I write ---its okay though you can cling to the warm fuzzy comfort that blankets you with false secular law

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so..if we lose to tOSU but come back and beat them in Indy..will we get a playoff spot?

If that's the only game we lose, sure.

Hell if we lose to Wiscy AND tOSU but win our division (NOT LIKELY) and beat tOSU in the CCG we will make the playoff for SURE.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to know this thread would take an absolute nose dive as soon as @popeyecv64 and his racist dog whistle statements came around.

Guys he's a flat out racist. He's a liar, a bigot, he's got hate in his heart and he's dumber than a bucket of hairs.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would not surprise me one bit if it turned out @popeyecv64 was one of the people sending threatening messages laced with racial slurs.

It's fully documented that he said a black person should be lynched. That a black person should be hung from a tree. (he didn't use "black person", he used N****R and monkey) It's why he's banned.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the only game we lose, sure.

Hell if we lose to Wiscy AND tOSU but win our division (NOT LIKELY) and beat tOSU in the CCG we will make the playoff for SURE.

At 2 losses it would be mighty hard to break in there I think.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah just kidding. Watched about 5 minutes but have to go now. Will watch the rest later.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@iruletheskool @Jack_John_Mark @HuskerCradle2Grave @HuskerInSecLand @Exorbitant @Apathy @HuskerPower52 @antone112

This is a must watch for all of ye fellers.

The systems in place to investigate and hold police officers accountable for misconduct.

Accountability. THIS is the real issue:

Will watch after work. I already agree though. This is in a way what drives me nuts about all of this. I think the issue originally was focused on holding cops accountable for their actions, but somehow it turned into black people just in general not getting a fair shake at anything in life. It was like Colin kneeled and then all of a sudden people were like "YEA! NOT ONLY ARE COPS KILLING THE SHIT OUT OF BLACK PEOPLE BUT ALSO BLACK PEOPLE CANT MAKE ANY MONEY BECAUSE THE LAW WONT LET THEM!"

It just got out of hand, and I won't jump on board with a non-issue. Police brutality of black people is an issue. I'm on board with that. Police not being held accountable for their actions is the biggest issue. I'm on board with that as well.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A cop should face the same consequences as any other human-being who commits a hate crime.

Instead they get the benefit of the doubt. I totally agree that is a huge problem.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will watch after work. I already agree though. This is in a way what drives me nuts about all of this. I think the issue originally was focused on holding cops accountable for their actions, but somehow it turned into black people just in general not getting a fair shake at anything in life. It was like Colin kneeled and then all of a sudden people were like "YEA! NOT ONLY ARE COPS KILLING THE SHIT OUT OF BLACK PEOPLE BUT ALSO BLACK PEOPLE CANT MAKE ANY MONEY BECAUSE THE LAW WONT LET THEM!"

It just got out of hand, and I won't jump on board with a non-issue. Police brutality of black people is an issue. I'm on board with that. Police not being held accountable for their actions is the biggest issue. I'm on board with that as well.

That's exactly what it's about. Of course people try and drag their different agendas into it, but that's just noise.
And definitely give it a watch because it stays on topic without veering off into satellite issues and it's also funny as fuck.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never took it that way.:noidea:

Apathy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did this filth make 12 pages.

Apathy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody cares what you have to say noob...

You post and all we see is:blah::blah::blah:
Funny, I've been around longer than 97% of the people on this forum (sports SportsHoopla) entirely. That's enough to know you're a shit quality poster who cannot comprehend intellectual thoughts. Maybe you should go back to stacking lego blocks mindlessly in your room if reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent video pantz. I'm in 100% agreement.