• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Irving in trouble again

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Marriott, "two other Hotel employees noticed that the Victim had a look of concern on her face…Irvin then stated that he would come back to find her sometime that week when she was working."

Stabbed a teammate in the throat over cutting the line for a haircut and had the team cover it up. There's no getting beyond that.

"No, I didn't do anything wrong. I know I didn't do anything wrong," Irvin said Wednesday.

He knows he didn't? He's starting to sound a little bit like eaglesnut above.

And making it about race is a total piece of shit thing to do. There's millions and millions and millions of black people right now not being accused of anything.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy blamed his friend for the crack pipe in his car. He stabbed another teammate. He has been previously accused of r*pe and sexual harassment. He's been arrested for cocaine possession. I believe twice.

This is the dude you're going to take sides with even though there appears to be no gain made by the "corporate assholes" for this incident?
Yes. Irvin approached the woman and the rest is bullshit. Leave it to a corporate asshole to weigh the gains of not doing the right thing.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's being accused, charged and convicted of words asking for companionship, the future of guys getting laid is over.

Guy meets girl, "Hey can I take you to lunch"?

Girl call police, guy goes to jail.

Hey at least it will cure over population.

I understand what you're saying and mostly agree. BUT, if he did approach the chick and said the shit she claims he said then she did have the right to tell her boss. Saying "you want me inside you" and or whatever he supposedly said while grabbing her arm is a lot different than asking her out for lunch. It was the hotel that asked him to leave. It was the NFL that made it into something.

If I got shit faced drunk and some chick at a hotel says I was an asshole and the hotel asked me to leave, I'd assume there was at least some level of truth to it and just leave. And if given the opportunity to apologize the next day I would.

He's further victimizing the girl when it's the NFL that made a stink about it.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Irvin approached the woman and the rest is bullshit. Leave it to a corporate asshole to weigh the gains of not doing the right thing.

You were there? Just curious, was the girl hot?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if she's a bitch that overreacted?

And if she is and if she did? No biggie. Irvin's issue should be with the NFL. The girl complained about his drunken shitty behavior which she has a right to do. No biggie. The Marriot acted on behalf of their employee which is their legal responsibility to do. No biggie. The NFL made a big stink out of it.

Do you always victimize young girls or do you just cheer on other people doing it? Issues getting laid, eh?

We don't know anything about this girl yet you're calling her a bitch and accusing her of lying.

We know as a matter of fact that Irvin is a piece of shit and there you are defending him.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if she is and if she did? No biggie. Irvin's issue should be with the NFL. The girl complained about his drunken shitty behavior which she has a right to do. No biggie. The Marriot acted on behalf of their employee which is their legal responsibility to do. No biggie. The NFL made a big stink out of it.

Do you always victimize young girls or do you just cheer on other people doing it? Issues getting laid, eh?

We don't know anything about this girl yet you're calling her a bitch and accusing her of lying.

We know as a matter of fact that Irvin is a piece of shit and there you are defending him.
A man has been punished for nothing and you don't care. You're cheering it on. No man at the house to raise you, eh?

The marriott was holding onto the tapes. What would his case with the NFL be? Do enlighten us.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy blamed his friend for the crack pipe in his car. He stabbed another teammate. He has been previously accused of r*pe and sexual harassment. He's been arrested for cocaine possession. I believe twice.

This is the dude you're going to take sides with even though there appears to be no gain made by the "corporate assholes" for this incident?
on the flip side.
This would make a perfect rich guy to accuse.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A man has been punished for nothing and you don't care. You're cheering it on. No man at the house to raise you, eh?

The marriott was holding onto the tapes. What would his case with the NFL be? Do enlighten us.

A man is being punished by his employer for alleged bad behavior, something said man has a history of. Why do you continue to take Irvin's side when neither one of us have proof yet Irvin is known for being a piece of shit? He fucking stabbed a guy for nothing. Busted for crack. Busted for cocaine. Accused of drugging a woman and r@ping her. WTF?

The NFL is the only one in any of this that has anything to do defamation. The girl made a claim privately to her employer. I believe she's likely telling the truth. You say she's a lying bitch. Either way, the claim was made privately and she had a right to make it. The hotel had a legal obligation to address the complaint of their employee. That's what they did. The NFL did their own investigation and made it public.

Irvin's gonna lose this case by a lot. And now he's dragging the race card into it. So he's victimizing the woman by insinuating her claims are based on racism instead of the fact that he's a known piece of shit. What a fucking scumbag.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the flip side.
This would make a perfect rich guy to accuse.

That's fair enough though supposedly the girl didn't know who he was. And I'm still not understanding how she stands to profit since we're talking about words here and not actual assault other than grabbing her arm. Is there a claim from his side that she tried to shake him down for money or else they go public? I haven't heard that. Likely because the girl is telling the truth.

Still not understanding the money grab perspective that keeps getting floated. The hotel simply asked him to leave after their employee said what happened. Where's the shakedown in all of this?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair enough though supposedly the girl didn't know who he was. And I'm still not understanding how she stands to profit since we're talking about words here and not actual assault other than grabbing her arm. Is there a claim from his side that she tried to shake him down for money or else they go public? I haven't heard that. Likely because the girl is telling the truth.

Still not understanding the money grab perspective that keeps getting floated. The hotel simply asked him to leave after their employee said what happened. Where's the shakedown in all of this?
I actually dont have an opinion on this until I learn more of this. I do find it interesting everyone taking only one side or the other on this.

Perfect time to play devil's advocate :becky:

Coily1

Reported to Moderḁtors
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,007.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"No, I didn't do anything wrong. I know I didn't do anything wrong," Irvin said Wednesday.

He knows he didn't? He's starting to sound a little bit like eaglesnut above.

And making it about race is a total piece of shit thing to do. There's millions and millions and millions of black people right now not being accused of anything.
I’ve been watching his behavior as the thing unfolds. That it’s been changing, is the most telling:

“I met someone and talked for maybe 45 seconds, I don’t remember.”
“I was coming back from dinner and a few drinks. Definitely a handshake was the only physical contact though!”
“Other people saw it, there was no sexual assault. Hogwash!”
"I know I didn't do anything wrong, and I was trying to do everything right. I just get emotional thinking about it because I'm struggling with what to do moving forward."
“White women always be trying to lynch a poor black man.”

…$100 million lawsuit.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do find it interesting everyone taking only one side or the other on this.

I'm not actually taking a side though I can see why it comes off that way. I'm just being a douche because Michael Irvin is a known piece of shit and it's about time he got some comeuppance.

One of them is lying though. An unknown girl that works at the Marriot versus a drug offender who's been accused of r@pe and who stabbed his teammate for nothing.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not actually taking a side though I can see why it comes off that way. I'm just being a douche because Michael Irvin is a known piece of shit and it's about time he got some comeuppance.

One of them is lying though. An unknown girl that works at the Marriot versus a drug offender who's been accused of r@pe and who stabbed his teammate for nothing.
Bonus for you, learning about the training camp knife incident last week. Another strong bullet point.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been watching his behavior as the thing unfolds. That it’s been changing, is the most telling:

“I met someone and talked for maybe 45 seconds, I don’t remember.”
“I was coming back from dinner and a few drinks. Definitely a handshake was the only physical contact though!”
“Other people saw it, there was no sexual assault. Hogwash!”
"I know I didn't do anything wrong, and I was trying to do everything right. I just get emotional thinking about it because I'm struggling with what to do moving forward."
“White women always be trying to lynch a poor black man.”

…$100 million lawsuit.

Irvin - “How can I defend myself, if I don’t even know what I’m defending myself against?” he asked. “They asked me if I remember this girl I met in the lobby.

Marriot attorney - Irvin asked what she did for work, told her he found her attractive, shook her hand and introduced himself as Michael, according to the document. When she said that she didn’t follow the NFL, he directed her to search his name on the Internet sometime.

“Irvin also reached out and touched the Victim’s arm during this conversation without her consent, causing her to step back, becoming visibly uncomfortable,” Marriott attorney Nathan Chapman wrote in the document. “Irvin then asked the Victim whether she knew anything about having a ‘big Black man inside of [her].’ Taken aback by Irvin’s comments, the Victim responded that his comments were inappropriate, and she did not wish to discuss it further.

Seems pretty fucking specific to me. Funny part is he could just say "I was super fucking hammered. Sorry if I did that but I don't rememeber" and that would be that. I mean, he's gotten away with a helluva lot worse than this.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bonus for you, learning about the training camp knife incident last week. Another strong bullet point.

Haha! You're in the "he's innocent" camp too I see. Stabbing. Drug busts. R@pe and drugging accusations. But there's no way he said he'd stick his dick in that girl while being completely hammered. That's just going too far, right?

But I get it. The three rings he got you guys are the last you'll see in your lifetime so defend away.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hotel simply asked him to leave after their employee said what happened.
Now you're the lying bitch. Who contacted the NFL? Who contacted ESPN?? Your mind is made up because you are prejudiced against Irvin based on his previous actions. But he isn't on trial for his previous behavior. We're talking about this incident here and you can't make any statement without referring to your own prejudices against him.