• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Irving in trouble again

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to what I've read it was the hotel management that reached out to his bosses, not the girl. And again, if he did hit on her in an unprofessional manner she had every right to bitch to her boss about it. Are you denying that? It's Irvin's bosses that are fucking him over, not the chick unless she truly is lying. But he did lie when he said he didn't talk to her and then said he was drunk when shown evidence of his lie.

Irvin has a history of douchebagginess including sexual assault accusations. Imagining him asking this chick for a blowjob doesn't seem very far out of the realm of possibilities.
She asked him for a blow job. He said "no, you have the teeth of a crack whore" and she lost her mind like a woman and did overly dramatic woman things. She has a history of whoring out, overreacting, and using her cleavage to get free drinks. She has lied about her weight and her number of sexual partners. A known liar, you could say.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She asked him for a blow job. He said "no, you have the teeth of a crack whore" and she lost her mind like a woman and did overly dramatic woman things. She has a history of whoring out, overreacting, and using her cleavage to get free drinks. She has lied about her weight and her number of sexual partners. A known liar, you could say.
Sounds like your mother. But I gotta be honest, I like it when she takes her teeth out. It creates a nice hermetic seal. Make sure you tell Gummy I said ‘sup.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sad. Did Smokey ever get help?
I have no idea. I never saw him again after that day.

As you can imagine I kept an eye out because I never knew where he might turn up.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Michael Irvin case is bizarre. He suffered damage before the facts were anywhere close to being in evidence. He's not an athlete now and while he is on TV I think he was prematurely punished for sure.

That said, what's even more bizarre is the way Pro Football Talk is writing about it. They've gone full anti Marriott which is super strange. As it turns out Marriott doesn't even own the hotel, they lease the name to someone. It's not Marriott's fault that Irvin's media bosses overreacted and fired him.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Michael Irvin case is bizarre. He suffered damage before the facts were anywhere close to being in evidence. He's not an athlete now and while he is on TV I think he was prematurely punished for sure.

That said, what's even more bizarre is the way Pro Football Talk is writing about it. They've gone full anti Marriott which is super strange. As it turns out Marriott doesn't even own the hotel, they lease the name to someone. It's not Marriott's fault that Irvin's media bosses overreacted and fired him.
Agreed. You name the tune and you pay the piper. His employer can’t say that they didn’t know that Michael Irvin was a garbage human being before they hired him. You can’t clutch your pearls when he’s involved in stuff like this. This is who he has always been.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing better than two eagle fans explaining Cowboy player, former players or coaches.

Johnny Walker Blue. LOL

It's cool iggloo, I've seen you post JW Black many times. You were excited to get the point out, AGAIN. You just got your colors all mixed up this time.