• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Irving in trouble again

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can change.

No doubt. But he was admittedly hammered and originally said he didn't remember. The video clearly shows the girl trying to back away from him and him continuously moving forward albeit drunkenly. It's totally forgivable.

He has a history.

He could've just said he was really drunk, doesn't remember, and is really sorry if he offended anybody. That very very likely would've been the end of it. Instead he says she's a liar and a racist.

IMO he hasn't changed.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kidding.

Wow, not the video I saw.

Again. I was kidding.
But the video I saw she doesn't back up AT ALL.

No? Looks like a chick that is trying to get away from a drunken buffoon from my angle(not that I have any experience with chicks trying to back away from me or anything like that so I wouldn't know).

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No? Looks like a chick that is trying to get away from a drunken buffoon from my angle(not that I have any experience with chicks trying to back away from me or anything like that so I wouldn't know).
She stood there.
That's an escape tactic?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She stood there.
That's an escape tactic?

Ya. And I just watched again to make sure I wasn't seeing things from a biased perspective since I know ahead of time that Irvin is a career piece of shit. Based on the video I still tend to think she was not comfortable as she does indeed retreat albeit in small steps. I can see where it's debatable but goddamnit I've made my judgement and I'm sticking with it.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya. And I just watched again to make sure I wasn't seeing things from a biased perspective since I know ahead of time that Irvin is a career piece of shit. Based on the video I still tend to think she was not comfortable as she does indeed retreat albeit in small steps. I can see where it's debatable but goddamnit I've made my judgement and I'm sticking with it.
Image result for your one of those guys gif

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect that.

Bill Murray Respect GIF

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds are Irvin said something sexual, but that shouldn't get you kicked out of a hotel and pulled from your job.

Now had Irvin physically assaulted her, by all mean throw the book at him.
By the looks of it... She was flirting with him. Laughing, shaking his hand, etc. He probably said something sexual that she tried to laugh & shrug off to get away from him... But still, doesn't look like any wrong-doing.