• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Irving in trouble again

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I don’t really recall that conversation, to tell you the truth,” Irvin said. “We were out drinking. It was just a friendly conversation. ‘What’s up?’ I don’t even know. … I am totally perplexed.”

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably drunk and propositioned her. I was on a plane with Irvin a few years back. Came in as they were closing the doors, sat in the first row of first class and slept from the second he sat down until the doors opened like he was out all night. Literally never moved. I thought he was dead.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is, he probably said something like,"Hey, want to touch my pp?"

Agreed. He must've been hammered and in theory it should be a non-issue. That said, he denied ever talking to the lady until they showed him the video so he must've either been really really really hammered or said something really not nice and is trying to pretend it didn't happen. I'm gonna go with your "Hey, want to touch my pp" theory.

This is a guy that let's crack smoking friends borrow his car. I cant' remember the last time I let a crack smoking friend borrow my car.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. He must've been hammered and in theory it should be a non-issue. That said, he denied ever talking to the lady until they showed him the video so he must've either been really really really hammered or said something really not nice and is trying to pretend it didn't happen. I'm gonna go with your "Hey, want to touch my pp" theory.

This is a guy that let's crack smoking friends borrow his car. I cant' remember the last time I let a crack smoking friend borrow my car.
If you weren't so drunk you might have remembered :noidea:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder who TSN has a backup.............

They use Irvin alot on Sportscenter.

Coily1

Reported to Moderḁtors
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,007.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was drinking and can't remember. I guess that's better than throwing his buddy under the bus for the crack pipe like last time.

Can't say I'm shocked. This is the guy who once stabbed a teammate in the throat over wanting a haircut faster, and then got the team to cover it up.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope they don't remove him from the network entirely going forward. He is great on TV and this sounds like a lot of nothing in 2023 victim culture.

Last edited:

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope they remove him from the network entirely going forward. He is great on TV and this sounds like a lot of nothing in 2023 victim culture.

I feel like you contradicted yourself but maybe I'm not getting it. You think he's great on tv and this sounds like a lot of nothing yet you hope they remove him from the network?

I actually don't care at all but I do feel like others have gotten canceled for less than this dude has done yet he continues to have a gig.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like you contradicted yourself but maybe I'm not getting it. You think he's great on tv and this sounds like a lot of nothing yet you hope they remove him from the network?

I actually don't care at all but I do feel like others have gotten canceled for less than this dude has done yet he continues to have a gig.

I hope they don't remove him from the network.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I'm shocked. This is the guy who once stabbed a teammate in the throat over wanting a haircut faster, and then got the team to cover it up.

I never heard that story. Holy shit.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be the most unfortunate spelling of "analysts" possible. I hope Joey Buttafuoco doesn't come up in your conversations much. :D

Half Autism/Half Raising because of the words "Sound it out"

I butcher Spilling aloot ;)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or we can tap into an extensive track record of him being a shitty human being and conclude he probably did remember but said he didn’t until it was discovered video existed. I wonder if he will blame this one on his nephew or his cousin or whomever he blamed his crack pipe on. Michael Irvin is a piece of shit, typical of the Jerry Jones era of the Star. I can’t stand the Cowboys but people like Tom Landry and Roger Staubach had to be respected as men. But during the Jerry Jones era? They just continued to run piece of shit after piece of shit through that organization.

Coily1

Reported to Moderḁtors
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,007.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never heard that story. Holy shit.
Yeah, Jerry Jones personally got involved in the cover-up and when it was finally revealed years later, he described it as "horseplay".

As for Irvin, you know:
giphy.gif