• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jameis Winston in trouble once again

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember earlier in the season when one douchebag on this forum defended Jameis Winston's character, even calling him a great guy, despite sexual assault allegation he settled out of court? Well, Winston's character on blast yet again.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bucs-gambled-lost-believing-jameis-winston-grow-225004641.html

Now who exactly was that douchebag who claimed Winston was a great guy...? Well, no need to mention any names i guess, i'm sure this person will defend himself still.

lol. Idiots will always be idiots.

End of thread.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact he may or may not have done this. Has nothing to do with the fact that you were obliterated in that thread, and that the non-incident at FSU was a blatantly false accusation. If you care to revisit that thread, to re-read how hilarious that accusation was. Feel free. If not, stick it up your ass... Because you've been my bitch for weeks now.

That... is the end of the thread, my hapless friend.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact he may or may not have done this. Has nothing to do with the fact that you were obliterated in that thread, and that the non-incident at FSU was a blatantly false accusation. If you care to revisit that thread, to re-read how hilarious that accusation was. Feel free. If not, stick it up your ass... Because you've been my bitch for weeks now.

That... is the end of the thread, my hapless friend.

Love it when idiots claim they "obliterated" you. Truest indication of what an idiot you are. Keep thinking Winston is a "great" guy you dope.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it when idiots claim they "obliterated" you. Truest indication of what an idiot you are. Keep thinking Winston is a "great" guy you dope.

another good way to tell when someone's an idiot: when they refer to themselves as "genius".

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richi is a big fan r*pe and sexual assault.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah BS... Lol. You never do anything like that. It's not like you ever talk down to people, call them idiots or beat your own chest. *COUGH* these last two threads.

Keep thinking Winston is a "great" guy you dope.

Look! Another strawman! Oh golly gee! Who would have thought BS would be dishonest again? I mean, come on folks. It couldn't be BS... That's just not him.

I never said he WAS or WASN'T. simply said that from the respect all of his coaches talk about him with. The way his teammates look up to him in every locker room he's been in. The way he treats the people you see him speak with. He seems like a good guy. A lot of guys, treat others like assholes and it shows. I never said he WAS... or wasn't. It does seem, that by all accounts from people who know him. He is. I don't know him though.

But... of course you have to lie and manipulate the truth, in order to not look like a fool. Because you are so stupid, you think no one notices. You jumped to as many conclusions about a guy, without knowing him or his circumstances as anyone.

If Winston is guilty of this, I'll be the first to call him an out of control horse's ass. You see, BS. I reserve judgement on character, until I have all of the facts. I'm not apart of the brainless, knee-jerk masses... which you belong to.

Just like this story... I'll re-post apart of that interaction from before.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Separately, the Tallahassee police, State's Attorney Office, Florida State University and a retired Chief Justice of the Florida Supreme Court (in a neutral party private investigation) reviewed the case. Stating that there was no grounds for charges and the story brought forth by the accused was inconsistent.

"I was blackout drunk!"

Report reveals that the accuser's blood alcohol level was only 0.04

"He drugged me then!"

Toxicology reports revealed that she was not drugged.

The physical evidence, including the r*pe kit, the BAC and toxicology tests, the physical examination, the lab reports, etc., all of which range from neutral, to explicitly supporting Winston's version of events. Everything pointed to their being absolutely no drugging, excessive drinking and most of all... it pointed to consensual sex.

The Chief Justice didn't just stop at stating that there isn't enough evidence for legal charges either.

The evidence must show that it is more probable than not that you are responsible for the charged violations. After a thorough review, the evidence before me does not satisfy this threshold and, therefore, you are not responsible for the aforementioned charged violations. -- Justice Harding, in a December 21st ruling in Code of Conduct Hearing.

This wasn't "there's not enough for a criminal charge," but rather "there isn't even enough to claim that you more likely than not are responsible for these charges."

She went to the police... who exonerated Jameis. She went to the school... who exonerated Jameis... The State's attorney's office investigated, and they exonerated Jameis... A former Chief Justice on the Supreme Court did a private investigation... and exonerated Jameis. Not only did they exonerate him, they outright called her story inconsistent and dishonest.

www.tomahawknation.com/2014/12/22/7434649/evidence-jameis-winston-remains-investigation-innocent-r*pe

Go clean my car, bitch.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richi is a big fan r*pe and sexual assault.

Lol, BS is off the rails again. Go! This is getting good again. Meltdown, part 2?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah BS... Lol. You never do anything like that. It's not like you ever talk down to people, call them idiots or beat your own chest. *COUGH* these last two threads.

Keep thinking Winston is a "great" guy you dope.

Look! Another strawman! Oh golly gee! Who would have thought BS would be dishonest again? I mean, come on folks. It couldn't be BS... That's just not him.

I never said he WAS or WASN'T. simply said that from the respect all of his coaches talk about him with. The way his teammates look up to him in every locker room he's been in. The way he treats the people you see him speak with. He seems like a good guy. A lot of guys, treat others like assholes and it shows. I never said he WAS... or wasn't. It does seem, that by all accounts from people who know him. He is. I don't know him though.

But... of course you have to lie and manipulate the truth, in order to not look like a fool. Because you are so stupid, you think no one notices. You jumped to as many conclusions about a guy, without knowing him or his circumstances as anyone.

If Winston is guilty of this, I'll be the first to call him an out of control horse's ass. You see, BS. I reserve judgement on character, until I have all of the facts. I'm not apart of the brainless, knee-jerk masses... which you belong to.

Just like this story... I'll re-post apart of that interaction from before.

Separately, the Tallahassee police, State's Attorney Office, Florida State University and a retired Chief Justice of the Florida Supreme Court (in a neutral party private investigation) reviewed the case. Stating that there was no grounds for charges and the story brought forth by the accused was inconsistent.

"I was blackout drunk!"

Report reveals that the accuser's blood alcohol level was only 0.04

"He drugged me then!"

Toxicology reports revealed that she was not drugged.

The physical evidence, including the r*pe kit, the BAC and toxicology tests, the physical examination, the lab reports, etc., all of which range from neutral, to explicitly supporting Winston's version of events. Everything pointed to their being absolutely no drugging, excessive drinking and most of all... it pointed to consensual sex.

The Chief Justice didn't just stop at stating that there isn't enough evidence for legal charges either.

The evidence must show that it is more probable than not that you are responsible for the charged violations. After a thorough review, the evidence before me does not satisfy this threshold and, therefore, you are not responsible for the aforementioned charged violations. -- Justice Harding, in a December 21st ruling in Code of Conduct Hearing.

This wasn't "there's not enough for a criminal charge," but rather "there isn't even enough to claim that you more likely than not are responsible for these charges."

She went to the police... who exonerated Jameis. She went to the school... who exonerated Jameis... The State's attorney's office investigated, and they exonerated Jameis... A former Chief Justice on the Supreme Court did a private investigation... and exonerated Jameis. Not only did they exonerate him, they outright called her story inconsistent and dishonest.

www.tomahawknation.com/2014/12/22/7434649/evidence-jameis-winston-remains-investigation-innocent-r*pe

Go clean my car, bitch.

I mean just look at this lunatic. Man, i knew i was good but i've just taken this game to another level boys. I'm actually destroying his mind.

lol indeed.