• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions=TehSucks: This is for you buddy.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave my Boyfriend alone smitty.......Don't make me come to the Zoo looking for you....I know the zip code and have a description of that cardboard box you live in.....You won't be hard to find!!!!:laugh3:

You get me an address of that cardboard box and ill go burn it down, that dirty squirrel bangin stafford hater.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck. When wet, my house isn't flammable. Or energy efficient.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should make a lot less. (Bad throws)Missed easy TD passes to Bush and Durham. Left one too high for Pettigrew. Overthrew open guys, underthrew CJ and hot bailed out once, threw a pick the other time. Stafford didn't play all that well yesterday. Not that there aren't plenty excuses as to why he didn't. But he still didn't.

Fuggin pessimists I swear. Coming on here ranting and raving about one of the better lioms players and how he sucks. Just another one of those typical "realist" yahoos on here thats always right.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuggin pessimists I swear. Coming on here ranting and raving about one of the better lioms players and how he sucks. Just another one of those typical "realist" yahoos on here thats always right.

(Im shaking my tiny fist in anger.... Vigorously!)