• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. RJ said LeBron hasn't said anything - not even to his teammates. RJ offered it all on his own, saying he thinks LeBron got the bug because Deron Williams missed shootaround with a bug and he noticed LeBron has been more lethargic (off the court) than normal. RJ admitted he doesn't know, its just his own speculation.

And he didn't use it as an excuse, he was just answering a question honestly with the insight he had.
its just another typical example of butt-hurtedness and people looking for every single crack in the wall to try and go after lebron.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think a lot of lakers fans started hating lebron once it became clear that he had eclipsed kobe and anyone trying to argue kobe was better all of a sudden wasnt taken seriously anymore.
that this post is here is just FURTHER evidence of my point. LOL.....just cant escape it.

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron will win this title and the next 7 after it. He will die on the court after winning game 7 of the 2024 Finals and resurrect after 3 days.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade won a 'ship and FMVP long before Lebron got there. And just because they never won a series, doesn't mean they were potential HOF talent. Irving has been one of the top PG's in the league for quite a while and hes just entering in his prime. Love despite being on a. crappy Minny team, was always one of the best Forwards in the game. SuperTeam bud. At least compared to the WEAK ASS East we have seen over the last 7-8 years

Wrong...like always but at least you try. Obsessed

He joined a team that never competed in the playoffs. KD joined a championship team. Completely different, so the comparison is way off.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea because he has to play the Western Conf in the Finals. Interesting considering he literally runs through the first 3 rounds of the post season every year.

The Warios just went 12-0, the Lakes once went 15-1, no one says these things about them when the West is bad.

It's only because you all hate LeBron.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane, Wiggy, and Lance are right.

Everyone else, is wrong, FACT.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your "point" has been refuted easily. Your inability to grasp it is on you.
from the person that goes backs and retroactively deletes their own posts when they are embarrassing- doesnt carry a whole lotta weight- gotta say. lol. although- he did use your favorite tactic--- just say "you're wrong" with no explanation and acted like he had some kind of genius argument.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
many of the same people who said Kyrie was not even a top 6-7 point guard are now trying to say the Cavs are a super team.

I mean- at least try not to embarass yourself by totally contradicting yourself.

I cant say whether the Cavs are a super team or not until there is an actual definition of what a "super team" is.

Is it a collection of names? A collection of top 20 guys? A collection of guys that were or used to be all stars or all nba players? Is a team a super team because of their record?

is whereever LeBron plays a super team because he is just that good? Was OKC a super team with RW, Durant and Ibaka (when Ibaka was really good).

Until there is an actual definition that you can declare and a set of criteria- people will just continue to run their mouths and contradict themselves.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
many of the same people who said Kyrie was not even a top 6-7 point guard are now trying to say the Cavs are a super team.

I mean- at least try not to embarass yourself by totally contradicting yourself.

I cant say whether the Cavs are a super team or not until there is an actual definition of what a "super team" is.

Is it a collection of names? A collection of top 20 guys? A collection of guys that were or used to be all stars or all nba players? Is a team a super team because of their record?

is whereever LeBron plays a super team because he is just that good? Was OKC a super team with RW, Durant and Ibaka (when Ibaka was really good).

Until there is an actual definition that you can declare and a set of criteria- people will just continue to run their mouths and contradict themselves.

I'll slow it down for.
Kyrie as your best player isn't wining you anything.
Kyrie as a handpicked compliment to James is excellent.
See how it works?
The super team is obviously because of James who elevates the other 2 to all star status plus gets the other players , also handpicked, wide open looks.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Check out #4 on this list. But, they lose a ton of credibility for listing the Clippers.

Ranking the NBA 'superteams' | FOX Sports

I pretty much agree with this definition. But, I don't have Kyrie listed anywhere near top 3 as a pg.

Definition Of A Super Team:

A Super Team is a team with three guys that prior to playing together in the NBA, were on other teams in the NBA as the best player on that team. They are Top 5 players in the game and they are also under 30 years old.

As history has shown, a Big Three or Big Four is deadly, but can be defeated. Super Teams are built to cripple the competition. Top 5 players in a league should NEVER be playing on the same team. When you discuss Super Teams, no one in that conference or the NBA factors into the title conversation because no one really has a chance of defeating them.

Irving was the Alpha male and the lone All-Star on a rebuilding Cleveland Cavs squad and he was already one of the best point guards in the Eastern Conference. Kevin Love was a 26-point and 14-rebound superstar on Minnesota and the narrative was that he was the best power forward in the NBA.

Kyrie and Love were No. 1 players on their own teams and Top 3 players at their respective positions. Combine them with the supreme player in the game in LeBron, who was barely 30 when he came home in 2015 and you have another Super Team. "

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out #4 on this list. But, they lose a ton of credibility for listing the Clippers.

I pretty much agree with this definition. But, I don't have Kyrie listed anywhere near top 3 as a pg.

A Super Team is a team with three guys that prior to playing together in the NBA, were on other teams in the NBA as the best player on that team. They are Top 5 players in the game and they are also under 30 years old.

As history has shown, a Big Three or Big Four is deadly, but can be defeated. Super Teams are built to cripple the competition. Top 5 players in a league should NEVER be playing on the same team. When you discuss Super Teams, no one in that conference or the NBA factors into the title conversation because no one really has a chance of defeating them.

Irving was the Alpha male and the lone All-Star on a rebuilding Cleveland Cavs squad and he was already one of the best point guards in the Eastern Conference. Kevin Love was a 26-point and 14-rebound superstar on Minnesota and the narrative was that he was the best power forward in the NBA.

Kyrie and Love were No. 1 players on their own teams and Top 3 players at their respective positions. Combine them with the supreme player in the game in LeBron, who was barely 30 when he came home in 2015 and you have another Super Team. "

giphy.gif

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's the "let's just make shit up" thread, so let's get back on track...

the Cavs AREN'T a superteam...

Wiggy'll somehow find the balls to take Turnup up on his bet(granted, with ball that small it'll take a good while ...:heh:)

oh, and i have inside info that i'm winning the Cali Super Lotto. and don't worry, i'll take everyone on a world cruise, but the LeClown dick riders'll have to stay in the BACK of the boat. can't have them fuckin' up the trip for us normal people...:D

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why's it always about which team we follow...?

Just an observation. Most of the Laker fans here seem to have some serious hate in their heart for Lebron which I find strange.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so- you agree with that definition- but you dont have Love or Kyrie anywhere near top 3 at their position in the league.

So- how can you call them Cavs a super team?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so- you agree with that definition- but you dont have Love or Kyrie anywhere near top 3 at their position in the league.

So- how can you call them Cavs a super team?
this argument makes too much sense apparently

i have dumbfucks saying kyrie is not a top 7 poiunt guard and Love isnt a top 25 player- but they are a super team?

these dumbfucks need to at least be consistent--- but being consistent isnt their goal- hating on the Cavs is their goal--- so they can go suck a fat cock. lol.

i love the people that argue Love isnt that great and Kyrie isnt that great---- but the Cavs ARE a super team...people are so fucking stupid. the transparency is hilarious

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"they're not a superteam"