• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you really have no clue. Like I said, if he were trolling, he'd be gone already. Before tHoop got the upgraded software it uses, I was a site mod.

Stop.
She'll call you by far the worst Lakers fan here.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised, tbh.

Hopefully these posts are the result of your drug or alcohol addiction.
Wiggy's nonsense, to him, is serious as a heart attack.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, getting personal

rustlemania

I'd say it was personal when you decided to post it.
Me repeating it is just that.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say it was personal when you decided to post it.
Me repeating it is just that.
lol, you're such a faggot.

so rustled you're giving me those little gay bullshit emoji's

Get some vagasil you fucking pussy, lmfao

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you're such a faggot.

so rustled you're giving me those little gay bullshit emoji's

Get some vagasil you fucking pussy, lmfao

Maybe you're too fucked up to remember you posted you were an alcoholic?
#bloodboiling

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you're too fucked up to remember you posted you were an alcoholic?
#bloodboiling
No, I remember lol

You just had to take it here because you're a rustled little bitch.

Just because I posted it, doesn't mean you using it against me doesn't make it personal because you got butt hurt you fucking moron.

LMFAO

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I remember lol

You just had to take it here because you're a rustled little bitch.

Just because I posted it, doesn't mean you using it against me doesn't make it personal because you got butt hurt you fucking moron.

LMFAO

Looks like I'm not the one butt hurt.
You took it there.
I just reminded you.

Anyway, I believe the alcoholic part, but don't believe the girl part unless she's plastic. :pound:

I'm done with you.
Go jerk off or whatever.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ using those little faggy emoji's

You reek of 35 year old loser that is constantly in between jobs, probably fucking fat as well lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then he trolled there as well, it's obvious bro, like super obvious what he's doing.

@Shanemansj13 @Heatles84 @Mecca @gordontrue most of know what hes doing.

It's the lot of you that just keep going at him and it's honestly hilarious.

The dude is a master of his craft that he can constantly make all of your blood boil.

I never posted on Fannation. But Mecca has come out and say he's not making shit up.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how you all let Wiggy troll you on a daily basis lol

It's so obvious what he's doing and you all bite everytime.

He's possibly the best troll on this site, tbh.

Sadly he isn't trolling.

No bro, he is lmfao

That's the thing lmao

He's actually not. Ask the folks who posted with him at fannation.

Then he trolled there as well, it's obvious bro, like super obvious what he's doing.

@Shanemansj13 @Heatles84 @Mecca @gordontrue most of know what hes doing.

It's the lot of you that just keep going at him and it's honestly hilarious.

The dude is a master of his craft that he can constantly make all of your blood boil.

What exactly are we debating?

If the discussion is whether @WiggyRuss actually believes the stuff he posts, he absolutely does.

If we are discussing whether some of the stuff he says is to get a rise out of people, again...yes.

@DJ , @mick7-1961 , @LAD, @WiggyRuss , @Guns N Guitars and I are all refugees from Fannation and migrated here around the same time.

Wiggy took a bunch of shit on that site because of the Cavs failures. Some of it he earned, some of it he didn't.

Now that the Cavs are long-term contenders, the posters on this site are paying for the shit he took tenfold.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs weren't that stacked either.

The Cs and lakes of the 80s are more stacked than the 11-14 Heat, 15-17 Cavs, and 13-16 warriors.

I think this warriors team is absolutely stavked
for the CAvs its just different. LeBron didnt join an established team. He joined a team that had been to 4 straight lottos---- of course- Kyrie and Love were there- Kyrie 22 at the time, Love 26 at the time, with each being 2 time all stars, maybe love had made 3 all star teams.

LeBron joined a team with a 22 and 26 year old who had made a combined 5 all star teams, and 1 All NBA team-- and had played in ZERO playoff games.

Durant joined a team with 3 guys in the middle of their primes, dozens of playoff experience, been to 2 straight Finals, won a finals, and had a combined 2 mvps, 7-8 all NBA teams, 7-8 all star teams etc.....

ITs really no comparison. Durant joined a ready-made championship favorite. LeBron joined a team with a lot of potential with Love and Irving- but like i said- 0 playoff games between them. LeBron built and owns his championship team. Durant is renting a room in his.

but thats why LeBron is at worst- top 5 all time- and why Durant isnt even close to being top 20. LeBron MAKES the Cavs a great team. Durant JOINED a great team becuase he thought it would be easy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should call this- the "this post makes me feel really butt-hurt" thread.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the CAvs its just different. LeBron didnt join an established team. He joined a team that had been to 4 straight lottos---- of course- Kyrie and Love were there- Kyrie 22 at the time, Love 26 at the time, with each being 2 time all stars, maybe love had made 3 all star teams.

LeBron joined a team with a 22 and 26 year old who had made a combined 5 all star teams, and 1 All NBA team-- and had played in ZERO playoff games.

Durant joined a team with 3 guys in the middle of their primes, dozens of playoff experience, been to 2 straight Finals, won a finals, and had a combined 2 mvps, 7-8 all NBA teams, 7-8 all star teams etc.....

ITs really no comparison. Durant joined a ready-made championship favorite. LeBron joined a team with a lot of potential with Love and Irving- but like i said- 0 playoff games between them. LeBron built and owns his championship team. Durant is renting a room in his.

but thats why LeBron is at worst- top 5 all time- and why Durant isnt even close to being top 20. LeBron MAKES the Cavs a great team. Durant JOINED a great team becuase he thought it would be easy.

I can agree with most of this.

...If we are talking about the Cavs.

It looks a little different if we are talking about his stint with the Heat.

No, they weren't a historic regular Season Team with back to back Finals appearances.

But, he left to join some other guys Team because he couldn't get over the hump.

You are penalizing Durant harder because he one up'd Lebron's buddy ball road to a ring.

If he had gone to a Team and just been the third star it would have been cool?

That didn't work out last year for the Warriors. So, no surprise they turned their trio into a quartet.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with most of this.

...If we are talking about the Cavs.

It looks a little different if we are talking about his stint with the Heat.

No, they weren't a historic regular Season Team with back to back Finals appearances.

But, he left to join some other guys Team because he couldn't get over the hump.

You are penalizing Durant harder because he one up'd Lebron's buddy ball road to a ring.

If he had gone to a Team and just been the third star it would have been cool?

That didn't work out last year for the Warriors. So, no surprise they turned their trio into a quartet.
yah totally agree with the Heat thing---- though when he joined the Heat the Heat werent that great at that point.....but they did have Wade in his prime who had already won an NBA Title and won a Finals MVP----- Bosh was a multi time all star that had playoff experience under his belt....he joined a team with a guy like Riley who had built championship teams.

Just compare that to the Cavs---- joining a team that had been to 4 straight lotto's. Joined Kyrie Irving who was 22 years old and had never been to the playoffs. Joined Love who had never been to the playoffs. I THINK They had 5 all star appearances and 1 3rd team ALL NBA between them. Joined a 1st time rookie NBA coach.

and i mean- compare that to the Warriors- joining 3 all stars with championship experience, 7-8 all stars between them, 7-8 all NBA teams, 2 MVPS, a finals MVP, a coach that had coached in multiple Finals.

LeBron BUILT the team in Cleveland- he was the one that got everyone on a championship level and led the way. Durant is just tagging along and jumped on Kerr's, Draymond, Curry's, Klay's, Iggy's jocks.

I mean- its not even a comparison between what Durant and LeBron did- anyone that just whitewashes as the "same" has the analytical skills of a brain-damaged chimpanzee

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its funny- multiple individuals have commented favorably on this post- but it hurt someones feelings so it ends up here. lol.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should call this- the "this post makes me feel really butt-hurt" thread.
giphy.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This bullshit by you has already been shown to be wrong. You need to drop it.
actually its been shown to be 100% correct. He suffered a grade one strain

Understanding Steph Curry's Grade 1 MCL Sprain - In Street Clothes

The estimated recovery window guarantees Curry will miss a part of the second round but how many games that will be remains unknown. During the 2015-16 regular season at least 11 MCL sprains were publicly diagnosed. The list includes several notable point guards including Washington’s John Wall and Dallas’ Deron Williams. Both players sustained low-grade MCL sprains and missed minimal time. Williams sat out just one game while Wall played through the injury without missing any action. However these two appear to be exceptions as the average missed time for the other low-grade sprains was roughly 15 days. The numbers are in line with Golden State’s initial estimated timeline of two weeks.

When a ligament like the MCL is sprained, the injury is often assigned a grade based on the amount of associated damage. A minor or Grade 1 sprain is given when partial or micro tearing of the effected ligaments has occurred. A more moderate Grade 2 sprain is more commonly referred to as a partial tear and is more painful and limiting. Grade 2 injuries are often accompanied by a considerable amount of swelling and require rest and more intensive treatment. A Grade 3 sprain is relatively uncommon in sports but is a devastating injury. Grade 3 injuries result in a loss of function and mechanical stability and often require a long period of inactivity and in some cases surgery.

The NBA's reigning MVP suffered a Grade 1 MCL sprain in Golden's State's Game 4 victory on Sunday, according to Yahoo! Sports' Adrian Wojnarowsk

all there in black and white. average RECOVERY time for a grade 1 strain is 15 days. he sat out 2 weeks. finals started almost SIX weeks after the original injury. nothing in this is my opinion- its GRADE A FACT.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was really geared more towards Wiggy. I mentioned Curry (with the injury he sustained) because (dependent on the grade of the sprain) the time for a player to recover is typically 4-6 weeks. Curry only rested 2 weeks then was thrown out on the court. Wiggy made it seem like he had plenty of time to rest based on when the injury concerned and from when the Finals started.
no- a grade 1 strain DOES NOT typically require 4-6 weeks. Its a 2 week injury. As i just posted.