• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't. I like players who wear their uniforms and actually play in real games.

Stupid. Close minded. Lying to yourself. They lost more then our guys without Simmons and Embiid for 50 games.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Lakers fans, you're jealous and you want Philly's roster"-PhoenixBeagle:rolleyes2:

hypnotism ain't working. might BORE me to sleep, though...:yawning:

That's why I don't get the Hoop. I can admit I wish the Eagles had the Patriots roster. But why can't anyone be slightly objective. There's not a GM in the league that would rather have the Lakers lineup over the Sixers. Just read an article of rhe top teams under 25 and it was Philly, Milwaukee and Minnesota coming in 1, 2 and 3 and the Lakers didn't make the top 10. I mean the Lakers have like 100 titles and are one of the two elite elite all time franchises but during the down times like now they can't even accept a team might have a better current roster. The distance between Philly and LA right now is significant. We won more games sitting the best prospect since Lebron and a Center who looks like a twn time all star. I love Lonzo and thinks he might be a star but after him there is absolutely nothing I want from that team. Maybe last year's #2 pick but he was out played by our 4th best player in Saric. Just be for real dude. Am I envious of LA great great history.... Damn right I am. But as of now it's not even close and I'm going to be in complete freaking melt down mode if we flip your pick into the #1 pick in the draft thus year.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I don't get the Hoop. I can admit I wish the Eagles had the Patriots roster. But why can't anyone be slightly objective. There's not a GM in the league that would rather have the Lakers lineup over the Sixers. Just read an article of rhe top teams under 25 and it was Philly, Milwaukee and Minnesota coming in 1, 2 and 3 and the Lakers didn't make the top 10. I mean the Lakers have like 100 titles and are one of the two elite elite all time franchises but during the down times like now they can't even accept a team might have a better current roster. The distance between Philly and LA right now is significant. We won more games sitting the best prospect since Lebron and a Center who looks like a twn time all star. I love Lonzo and thinks he might be a star but after him there is absolutely nothing I want from that team. Maybe last year's #2 pick but he was out played by our 4th best player in Saric. Just be for real dude. Am I envious of LA great great history.... Damn right I am. But as of now it's not even close and I'm going to be in complete freaking melt down mode if we flip your pick into the #1 pick in the draft thus year.

i could give a rat's ass about "what you could admit". let's see your triage unit survive long enough to impress me or anybody else...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" you want our roster. you want our roster. you REALLY want our roster."-PhoenixBeagle:rolleyes2:

can you at least be a TAD more creative in your trolling...?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could give a rat's ass about "what you could admit". let's see your triage unit survive long enough to impress me or anybody else...

One guy has had injury isuues. ONE and might be the most valuable commodity considering age in the entire NBA. One guy could have played but they were tanking and being overly cautious. How dis this.triage unit win more games then the Lakers? Come at me with some opinions, facts, reasons why you think the Lakers have more talent (which would be beyond comical). Again... tell me why? Or atleast tell me why you think Philly got rated the best young team in the NBA.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Melo joins the Rockets, the NBA will adopt the new "three balls on offense" rule, allowing Harden, Paul and Melo to all have possession of the ball at the same time to prevent the Rockets offense from completely melting down into a Royal Rumble Over The Ball WWE melee.

Alas, nothing as of yet has been decided on what to do about those three on the floor on defense all at the same time.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One guy has had injury isuues. ONE and might be the most valuable commodity considering age in the entire NBA. One guy could have played but they were tanking and being overly cautious. How dis this.triage unit win more games then the Lakers? Come at me with some opinions, facts, reasons why you think the Lakers have more talent (which would be beyond comical). Again... tell me why? Or atleast tell me why you think Philly got rated the best young team in the NBA.

ok...

imo your jealousy angle is dryer than the Sahara Desert. how long have you gone with "i bet you wish you were us" garbage? lol man just drop it...

i said you're full of it, tf12 said you were full of it. i mean, seriously bud. sell this crapola to someone else...

FACT: until you actually DO something all you're doing is blowing hot air. that's the bottom line, bubba...

and LAST SEASON don't mean shit...

for the record, i didn't say one squad or the other was better. but hey, whatever floats your boat...:rolleyes2:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or atleast tell me why you think Philly got rated the best young team in the NBA.

They also got voted the most inconsistent team seeing as none of the young core have even played half a season together yet. So they could win 50 games, or they could win 20 games. We'll have to wait and see.

Until then, try to stop waving your dick around.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" you want our roster. you want our roster. you REALLY want our roster."-PhoenixBeagle:rolleyes2:

can you at least be a TAD more creative in your trolling...?

It's like he's trying to convince himself that everyone else would also want a roster full of players that no one has ever seen play.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Melo joins the Rockets, the NBA will adopt the new "three balls on offense" rule, allowing Harden, Paul and Melo to all have possession of the ball at the same time to prevent the Rockets offense from completely melting down into a Royal Rumble Over The Ball WWE melee.

Alas, nothing as of yet has been decided on what to do about those three on the floor on defense all at the same time.

To be fair, PG actually plays defense. Unfortunately for him, he'll be playing 1 on 5 on that end of the floor.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the record, i didn't say one squad or the other was better. but hey, whatever floats your boat...:rolleyes2:

I don't think anyone has. Dude just can't seem to handle the fact that Lakers fans are good with our roster and the direction the team is headed.

Philly, just like the Lakers, is a team that hasn't done shit for the past few years. There are no bragging rights to be had, yet Beagles wants to argue that the Sixers are the tallest midget and gets his panties in a twist when no one agrees with him.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No dog in the fight, but what on earth would lead you to believe that Embiid can stay healthy?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone has. Dude just can't seem to handle the fact that Lakers fans are good with our roster and the direction the team is headed.

Philly, just like the Lakers, is a team that hasn't done shit for the past few years. There are no bragging rights to be had, yet Beagles wants to argue that the Sixers are the tallest midget and gets his panties in a twist when no one agrees with him.

Good with there roster. Haha. Keep discrediting the Sixers. Everyone else is sky high on there potential but not the Lakers fans. Stupidity

Any of you want to bet who wins more games this year? Thats what I thought.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like he's trying to convince himself that everyone else would also want a roster full of players that no one has ever seen play.

Yeah, I'm sure you'd be fucking furious with the Lakers if they traded for Embiid or Simmons.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have no fear, they won't...

we like players who actually stay healthy...:D

keep trying to shove your team down everybody's throats though...:lol:

I'm not shoving my team down everyone's throat. I'm taking issue with you thinking LA has a better young roster than Philly. Like I said... let's bet records, but you wont. If you got Embiid you'd be on here gloating like you won the finals.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not shoving my team down everyone's throat. I'm taking issue with you thinking LA has a better young roster than Philly. Like I said... let's bet records, but you wont. If you got Embiid you'd be on here gloating like you won the finals.

CLEARLY you can't read...:rolleyes2:

just said a few posts ago that i didn't side one way or the other. problem here is you won't stop your foolishness until one of us says what YOU wanna hear(and i wouldn't hold my breath)...

and no, i wouldn't be "gloating", but DO keep trying here. it ain't like i've seen 11 of our 16 titles. one injury-prone center won't do the trick, sonny boy...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's bet whether or not the 6er's make the playoffs. should be a snap in a considerably weaker EC and what, with your squad already paper champs in your mind and all that...

put up or shut the fuck up...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CLEARLY you can't read...:rolleyes2:

just said a few posts ago that i didn't side one way or the other. problem here is you won't stop your foolishness until one of us says what YOU wanna hear(and i wouldn't hold my breath)...

and no, i wouldn't be "gloating", but DO keep trying here. it ain't like i've seen 11 of our 16 titles. one injury-prone center won't do the trick, sonny boy...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

I think the Sixers are more than just one injury prone Center. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: