• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's bet whether or not the 6er's make the playoffs. should be a snap in a considerably weaker EC and what, with your squad already paper champs in your mind and all that...

put up or shut the fuck up...

The Sixers are years away from being Champs. Thats not what I'm trying to say. What I'm trying to say is they have a excellent young roster and you and about two other Lakers fans are saying, "No they dont. The Sixers suck and dont have anyone and we'd way rather have our lineup over the Sixers... which would be funny if it wasnt so fucking stupid. Why wont you do the original bet? I know why... cause you know the Sixers are miles ahead of the Lakers.

But I'll take your bet if you take mine.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sixers are years away from being Champs. Thats not what I'm trying to say. What I'm trying to say is they have a excellent young roster and you and about two other Lakers fans are saying, "No they dont. The Sixers suck and dont have anyone and we'd way rather have our lineup over the Sixers... which would be funny if it wasnt so fucking stupid. Why wont you do the original bet? I know why... cause you know the Sixers are miles ahead of the Lakers.

If the 76ers are "miles ahead of the Lakers" why did Philly only win 2 more games than L.A. last year?:noidea:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wow...

in one ear and out the other...:lol:

your troll game DEFINITELY needs some work...:L

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude's fulla shit. let him keep trolling though. he's already been exposed...

The 76ers are a dysfunctional mess. Shit your Lakers were in tank-mode last year for the 1st time in franchise history & Philly only won 2 more games?:pound:Sure the 76ers could turn the corner but since they have been or still are in full on tank-mode I don't have any faith in them getting that much better next year. Maybe they can get the 8th seed is the sorry ass EC but I wouldn't bet money on it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 76ers are a dysfunctional mess. Shit your Lakers were in tank-mode last year for the 1st time in franchise history & Philly only won 2 more games?:pound:Sure the 76ers could turn the corner but since have been or still are in full on tank-mode I don't have any faith in them getting that much better next year. Maybe they can get the 8th seed is the sorry ass EC but I wouldn't bet money on it.

funny part was i already said i didn't side with either side being better and the fool STILL wants to make something of it...

I said it last post. he wants one of us to admit the 6'es are better. well, good luck with that...:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny part was i already said i didn't side with either side being better and the fool STILL wants to make something of it...

I said it last post. he wants one of us t admit the 6'es are better. well, good luck with that...:D

Well I won't be the 1 to say the 76ers are better. Not where they're @ right now.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 76ers are a dysfunctional mess. Shit your Lakers were in tank-mode last year for the 1st time in franchise history & Philly only won 2 more games?:pound:Sure the 76ers could turn the corner but since they have been or still are in full on tank-mode I don't have any faith in them getting that much better next year. Maybe they can get the 8th seed is the sorry ass EC but I wouldn't bet money on it.

I guess you dont pay attention to basketball. They have a major issue in that they have a Center ready to explode on the NBA yet he has a bad injury problem. If, and thats a big "if", they can get him playing he is first team all NBA THIS SEASON! They landed the best prospect since Lebron James and sat him for an entire year for a 4-6 week injury because they were still tanking (Ben Simmons). Now they just landed the 1st pick in the draft and selected a player who is the perfect fit for what they needed. They have been a dysfunctional mess... but they arent any more. They have either the Lakers 1st or Sacrementos 1st in 2019 in addition and are BY FAR the lowest team under the salary cap.
Yes, they only won a few more games then the Lakers. But heading into the next season we've added to a team that all ready won more than the Lakers...

1. This years #1 pick in the draft
2. Last years #1 pick in the draft who has been called the best prospect since LeBron
3. Hopefully Joel Embiid who, if he plays, will be 1st team all NBA and a DOMINATING Center.

The Lakers added Ball (who is a tremendous prospect himself but wont have the impact of this years first pick in the draft, last years first pick in the draft and HOPEFULLY Joel Embiid for 82 games. They definitely arent in tank mode anymore.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said it last post. he wants one of us to admit the 6'es are better. well, good luck with that...:D

Continuing to duck and dodge my bet?

The best part is when we make the playoffs and win a lot more games than the Lakers you better hope we dont flip your 1st next year into the #1 pick in the draft... cause if we do, Im gonna run you off this board.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continuing to duck and dodge my bet?

The best part is when we make the playoffs and win a lot more games than the Lakers you better hope we dont flip your 1st next year into the #1 pick in the draft... cause if we do, Im gonna run you off this board.

:yawning: stop it, you're scaring me...

STILL pissed off that we got that draft pick, are ya...?

lmfao knew it...:heh:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"c'mon, Lakers fans. bet me which franchise is gonna be the tallest midget next season"-PhoenixBeagles

talk about a waste of time...:rolleyes2:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good with there roster. Haha. Keep discrediting the Sixers. Everyone else is sky high on there potential but not the Lakers fans. Stupidity

Any of you want to bet who wins more games this year? Thats what I thought.

Your continually calling people stupid, etc. because they disagree with you isn't going to fly anymore. This is your one and only warning.

As to your post, no one is discrediting the Sixers. We are saying we are good with our roster and the direction our team is headed. Not sure why it's so important to you for Lakers fans to want the Sixers roster. It's like you're trying to convince yourself that they will be a good team if they ever actually get to play any games.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm sure you'd be fucking furious with the Lakers if they traded for Embiid or Simmons.

Furious? No. But I don't want either of them. 1 can't stay healthy and the other has never played a second in the NBA because he was hurt too.

In a couple of years, if their injuries are behind them and they are playing up to the level of their hype, then I might want them on the Lakers. Until then, I like them just fine in suits on the Sixers bench.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Furious? No. But I don't want either of them. 1 can't stay healthy and the other has never played a second in the NBA because he was hurt too.

In a couple of years, if their injuries are behind them and they are playing up to the level of their hype, then I might want them on the Lakers. Until then, I like them just fine in suits on the Sixers bench.

Yeah, you don't want a guy who is the highest rated prospect since Lebron cause he broke a bone and had a 4 to 6 week injury and sat out the year to tank. Yeah, it would really suck to have Ben Simmons on the Lakers.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your continually calling people stupid, etc. because they disagree with you isn't going to fly anymore. This is your one and only warning.

As to your post, no one is discrediting the Sixers. We are saying we are good with our roster and the direction our team is headed. Not sure why it's so important to you for Lakers fans to want the Sixers roster. It's like you're trying to convince yourself that they will be a good team if they ever actually get to play any games.

My warning? You gonna call the Internet police?
No one is discrediting the Sixers. Hahaha

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you don't want a guy who is the highest rated prospect since Lebron cause he broke a bone and had a 4 to 6 week injury and sat out the year to tank. Yeah, it would really suck to have Ben Simmons on the Lakers.

A high rating doesn't mean shit if the player can't stay on the floor. Derrick Rose was an MVP and now he's a shell of that because he can't stay healthy.

I don't care if he's rated to be a a combination of MJ, Lebron, Magic, Kobe and Steph Curry. None of it means shit until he does something on the court.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My warning? You gonna call the Internet police?
No one is discrediting the Sixers. Hahaha

Yes, you're one and only warning.

And no, stating that the Sixers have a bunch of players with very little to no time on the court isn't discrediting them, it's a statement of fact.