• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so- you agree with that definition- but you dont have Love or Kyrie anywhere near top 3 at their position in the league.

So- how can you call them Cavs a super team?
Yeah, that didn't make a lot of sense...lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this argument makes too much sense apparently

i have dumbfucks saying kyrie is not a top 7 poiunt guard and Love isnt a top 25 player- but they are a super team?

these dumbfucks need to at least be consistent--- but being consistent isnt their goal- hating on the Cavs is their goal--- so they can go suck a fat cock. lol.

i love the people that argue Love isnt that great and Kyrie isnt that great---- but the Cavs ARE a super team...people are so fucking stupid. the transparency is hilarious
We have dumbfucks telling us Kyrie can mop the floor with Wall, Curry, Dame...all of who are Star players.

We have dumbfucks telling us all year Love is a All star player.

We have dumbfucks telling us that Tristan is the second coming of Wilt that whores out opposing players....

But, the Cavs with the best player in the NBA, who's fat cock you suck daily, are not a Super Team.

None of this will matter come tomorrow.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have dumbfucks telling us Kyrie can mop the floor with Wall, Curry, Dame...all of who are Star players.

We have dumbfucks telling us that Tristan is the second coming of Wilt that whores out opposing players....

But, the Cavs with the best player in the NBA, who's fat cock you suck daily, are not a Super Team.

hm, wonder if Mecca found Wiggy's post a tad...insulting...

i know, i ain't rying too hard to be a dick, but that shit he posted was total bs...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hm, wonder if Mecca found Wiggy's post a tad...insulting...

i know, i ain't rying too hard to be a dick, but that shit he posted was total bs...
Naaaaa.....

With some of the things that come out of my mouth * keyboard*, I'd be a bigger hypocrite than Wiggy if I got offended...lol

Turnabout is fair play.

Plus, I think that post was directed at all of us, me included, not me exclusively.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naaaaa.....

With some of the things that come out of my mouth * keyboard*, I'd be a bigger hypocrite than Wiggy if I got offended...lol

Turnabout is fair play.

Plus, I think that post was directed at all of us, me included, not me exclusively.

lol yeah i feel ya. anyways real life supercedes all. just found out a friend of mine died last night just a few minutes ago. Facebook is actually good for something...

so guess it's about time for me to dip...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol yeah i feel ya. anyways real life supercedes all. just found out a friend of mine died last night just a few minutes ago. Facebook is actually good for something...

so guess it's about time for me to dip...
Damn, sorry to hear that.

That's a tough way to find out.

Thoughts and prayers, My Friend.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this argument makes too much sense apparently

i have dumbfucks saying kyrie is not a top 7 poiunt guard and Love isnt a top 25 player- but they are a super team?

these dumbfucks need to at least be consistent--- but being consistent isnt their goal- hating on the Cavs is their goal--- so they can go suck a fat cock. lol.

i love the people that argue Love isnt that great and Kyrie isnt that great---- but the Cavs ARE a super team...people are so fucking stupid. the transparency is hilarious

It was explained to you yesterday.
I guess thats why it needs to be explained again today.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yes...tristan thompson is the next coming of wilt chamberlain. I never said they werent a super team- i just said- i dont know what a super team is- depends on your definition...just becuase you are better than hassan shitside doesnt mean you are wilt chamberlain. lol.

if its having 3 playeds who are all nba players at their position- then no. Cavs arent

if its having 3 all stars--- the Cavs are a super team---- but so are a LOT of other teams in the last 10 years in the NBA

are you a super team with just LeBron? I can argue that you are. If LeBron was on the Phoenix Suns- they very well could be a super team.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes...tristan thompson is the next coming of wilt chamberlain. I never said they werent a super team- i just said- i dont know what a super team is- depends on your definition...just becuase you are better than hassan shitside doesnt mean you are wilt chamberlain. lol.

if its having 3 playeds who are all nba players at their position- then no. Cavs arent

if its having 3 all stars--- the Cavs are a super team---- but so are a LOT of other teams in the last 10 years in the NBA

are you a super team with just LeBron? I can argue that you are. If LeBron was on the Phoenix Suns- they very well could be a super team.

You're seriously still sticking with TT being better than Whiteside?

You really are a dumb fuck!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I see your point.

If Lebron was on the Suns with Booker and Bledsoe?

Man, how good would Booker be...lol

But, no....

Bledsoe would be expendable because Booker would fill Kyrie scorers role.

Bron would control the ball and Eric is not a great shooter.

So, point taken.

Clippers, Thunder, Celtics.....probably

Suns, Blazers, Hawks, Pistons....Would be damn fun.

But, no.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was explained to you yesterday.
I guess thats why it needs to be explained again today.
th
th

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're seriously still sticking with TT being better than Whiteside?

You really are a dumb fuck!

He's just trolling at this point.
If the Heat had a better record Whiteside was prob all NBA.
I'd like to see the all time list of players who were league leaders in two different categories in their first two full seasons.

If the Cavs had Whiteside they'd have a fighting chance in this series,

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy that this will probably be a sweep. Figured the Cavs would nab one game anyways.. And the way they CHOKED Game 3 away and once again Lebron with a 2nd Half no show. . Inexcusable.

This is actually worse than their loss to the Mavs in 2011. The fact they completely BLEW this game with the refs in their back pocket all night was PATHETIC

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TT's averaging what? 3 points per game and about 4 rebounds per game. I'm willing to bet that Whiteside posts somewhat better numbers in this series.

TT = overrated piece of crap.

And no, Lebron on the Suns wouldn't be a super team. Especially with how you brag about every single Cavs player on the roster.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tonight, game 4. it's for pride at this point for the Cavs, or to put it another way...

"ashes to ashes, dust to dust"...:D

or...

"forfeit the game, before somebody else takes you outta the frame

and puts your name to shame...

cover up your face, you can't run the race...

the pace is too fast, ya just won't last"-Linkin Park

sorry, was in a musical mood...:heh:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22FTA for the Cavs in one quarter. :L:L:L:L

The NBA front office can't even make their rigging for an extended series subtle

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
embarrased.gif

Fine. They should offer them Magic, Kobe, Kareem, Phil Jackson and Mark Madsen, alone with their next three available 1st rounders.

Or they can wait for next season and get him for nothing.
You're making a lot of dangerous assumptions. This debate is going in circles and the root of it is you believing rumors you read on the internet.