• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Science is my number 1 subject
apparently not...he had a Grade 1 strain....

MCL Tear Treatment | Conditions & Treatments | UCSF Medical Center

• A minor, or grade 1, MCL tear can take from a few days to a week and a half to heal sufficiently for you to return to normal activities, including sports.
  • A grade 2 tear can take from two to four weeks to heal.
  • A grade 3 tear usually takes from four to eight weeks to heal, unless it is associated with damage to the ACL, in which case the recovery time may be longer

What is an MCL sprain and how long does It take to heal?

Sprains are typically graded from I to III, Grade I being the most mild and Grade III being severe. Grade II sprains sometimes involve some tearing of the ligament; Grade III injuries usually involve either a partial or full tear, also called a rupture. “There’s no exact definition of each grade,” Conlon says, “but based on the MRI, they can tell how badly the ligament got stretched out or how much swelling there is. In the cases of a full rupture, for example, a doctor will sometimes call that a Grade IV, or not call it a sprain at all and simply label it a rupture."

In making a diagnosis, the training staff will test how unstable the joint is, how much pain it produces, and how much stress Curry can put on it. Fortunately for the Warriors and their fans, Curry’s sprain is only a Grade I, the team announced. “Steph’s obviously an elite athlete,” Conlon says. “He jogged off the court, which was a pretty good sign."

Medical Collateral Ligament Injury of the Knee (MCL Tear)

What is the outlook?
The outlook is usually good regardless of whether or not surgery is needed. Recovery times vary depending on the severity of your MCL injury. Since grade 1 MCL injuries are minor, they only take a few days to heal. Grade 2 injuries, however, can take up to four weeks. Grade 3 injuries are the most severe and have the longest recovery time. It typically takes eight weeks or more for these types of injuries to heal.

MCL Tear: Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment

Grade 1 MCL Tear
1) What is it: A few of the fibres (less than 10%) are damaged

2) Symptoms: It is usually tender on the inner side of the knee especially when any pressure is put through the region and bruising/swelling may develop over the first couple of days

3) Treatment: PRICE - protect, rest, ice, compression and elevation. Click the link to find out how to use it safely and effectively

4) Recovery: A grade 1 MCL injury usually heals itself within a couple of weeks

SO....we can all agree it was a grade 1 strain--- which is typically a 2 week healing process. Combine that with the fact that the guy is a world-class athlete with access to the best rehabilitation staff and equipment in the world---------but somehow- it takes 6 weeks...lol.......

i think a few of these people here could find REALLY good spots for themselves in the Trump administration with their blatant disregard for science/facts.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that in bold...it doesn't mean shit. They are both superteams and that is all that matters.
sure- if you have zero analytical skills and just want to whitewash it as all the same- ---- sure....

to people that can actually analyze something---- somehow i just dont see how:

tons of championship experience, and a coach with championship experience = no playoff experience and a rookie coach

i dont see how:

5 combined all star teams and 1 all nba team between 2 all stars: love and irving = 7-8 all star teams, 2 mvps, 6-7 all nba teams, multiple all defensive teams between klay, curry and draymond

buuuuuut thats just me. lol...... as LeBron famously said:

But that's none of my business right!?!? #TheLand#StriveForGreatness #TheKidFromAkron#JamesGang

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That right there is your problem. You "don't see how" anything other than your own bullshit opinion.

And your bullshit about "people with zero analytical skills" is going to get you banned from this thread.

Bottom line... a superteam is a superteam and all of that bullshit you spew is nothing more than you trying to make up a bunch of bullshit to try and make the Cavs look better.
hey- if you have no interest in actual analysis and just want to whitewash it as "a super team is a super team" more power to you

but - as i have said- multiple times- if you actually look at it- it becomes fairly common sense

tons of championship experience to me does not equal- no playoff experience

5 all star teams and 1 all nba team between 2 guys--- to me does not equal 2 mvps, 7-8 all star games, 7-8 all nba teams, multiple all defensive teams for THREE guys.

championship head coach vs. rookie head coach with zero experience....

i mean......i cant see how anyone that takes any time to anaylze those things can say they are the same thing---- but---- just my opinion apparently . lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey- if you have no interest in actual analysis and just want to whitewash it as "a super team is a super team" more power to you

but - as i have said- multiple times- if you actually look at it- it becomes fairly common sense

tons of championship experience to me does not equal- no playoff experience

5 all star teams and 1 all nba team between 2 guys--- to me does not equal 2 mvps, 7-8 all star games, 7-8 all nba teams, multiple all defensive teams for THREE guys.

championship head coach vs. rookie head coach with zero experience....

i mean......i cant see how anyone that takes any time to anaylze those things can say they are the same thing---- but---- just my opinion apparently . lol.

wait wait...let me correct his

2 all stars = 3 all stars. lol

tons of playoff experience and championship experience DOES = NO playoff experience

5 all star teams and 1 all nba team combined DOES = 2 mvps, 7-8 all star teams, 6-7 all nba teams, multiple all defensive teams

a coach with playoff and championship experience DOES = a coach thats a rookie who was just hired midseason.

:L:doh:

I mean this is laughable. When you are smoked, you are smoked - and i smell a FIRE! what cna i say? :lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hypes up his own team and players all day, but when we then say "wow they are a super team" he then downplays them hard. Give him credit, he's gonna make a great lawyer... LOL
i think you need to be able to read-

i never said they werent a super team

I just said what LeBron did was hugely different than what Durant did---

joining a ready-made championship team, that had a combined 2 MVP awards, 7-8 all star appearances, 6-7 All NBA teams, multiple all defensive teams, a coach with championship experience, 3 all stars, to me- is not the same as- joining a team with 2 all stars with ZERO playoff experience (let alone championship experience), a combined 5 all star appearances, a combined 1 all nba team, and a rookie head coach with no experience.

to me, those things just dont equal eachother.....lol....but just my opinion i guess. I mean- one is jumping on a ready-made team with a championship pedigree- one is jumping on a team with - without doubt - plenty of potential- but a rookie head coach and 2 guys that had never played in playoff games

i dunno, joining a 22 year old and a 26 year old with zero playoff experience, and a coach that had never coached before- seems a little different than joining 3 all stars in their prime with championship experience and a coach with championship experience...

but hey, i can see how someone would say those 2 are the same thing.... ( :L )

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you need to be able to read-

i never said they werent a super team

I just said what LeBron did was hugely different than what Durant did---

joining a ready-made championship team, that had a combined 2 MVP awards, 7-8 all star appearances, 6-7 All NBA teams, multiple all defensive teams, a coach with championship experience, 3 all stars, to me- is not the same as- joining a team with 2 all stars with ZERO playoff experience (let alone championship experience), a combined 5 all star appearances, a combined 1 all nba team, and a rookie head coach with no experience.

to me, those things just dont equal eachother.....lol....but just my opinion i guess. I mean- one is jumping on a ready-made team with a championship pedigree- one is jumping on a team with - without doubt - plenty of potential- but a rookie head coach and 2 guys that had never played in playoff games

i dunno, joining a 22 year old and a 26 year old with zero playoff experience, and a coach that had never coached before- seems a little different than joining 3 all stars in their prime with championship experience and a coach with championship experience...

but hey, i can see how someone would say those 2 are the same thing.... ( :L )

This is downplay mode, like I said. You are ignoring your own posts about what a stud Kyrie is, and Love is, and TT is, and the huge payroll, and all the great players that they bring in. When it suits your argument, they are/were a bunch of unproven guys, not a superteam. WHen it suits a different argument, they are all super studs and the perfect team.

Like I said, props to your lawyer skills.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is downplay mode, like I said. You are ignoring your own posts about what a stud Kyrie is, and Love is, and TT is, and the huge payroll, and all the great players that they bring in. When it suits your argument, they are/were a bunch of unproven guys, not a superteam. WHen it suits a different argument, they are all super studs and the perfect team.

Like I said, props to your lawyer skills.
i dont know why you keep attaching assumptions to what I was writing.

All i have said is what i have said over and over and it scares trojan becuase its such a great argument

a coach with championship experience is not the same as a rookie coach.

2 all stars with 5 all star games and 1 all nba team combined is not the same as 3 all stars with 7-8 all star games, 6-7 all nba teams, multiple all defensive teams, and 2 freaking MVP's.

its not rocket science here- its common sense

one guy joined a team coming off 4 straight lotto appearances- one guy joined a team coming off 2 straight Finals appearances and a title.

LeBron BUILT the Cavs up to the contender they are now- he owns the complex. Durant jumped on some dudes jocks and is renting a room on the top floor- but when the shitters full- hes the one in the bathroom plunging Draymond's ginormous turds.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know why you keep attaching assumptions to what I was writing.

All i have said is what i have said over and over and it scares trojan becuase its such a great argument

a coach with championship experience is not the same as a rookie coach.

2 all stars with 5 all star games and 1 all nba team combined is not the same as 3 all stars with 7-8 all star games, 6-7 all nba teams, multiple all defensive teams, and 2 freaking MVP's.

its not rocket science here- its common sense

one guy joined a team coming off 4 straight lotto appearances- one guy joined a team coming off 2 straight Finals appearances and a title.

LeBron BUILT the Cavs up to the contender they are now- he owns the complex. Durant jumped on some dudes jocks and is renting a room on the top floor- but when the shitters full- hes the one in the bathroom plunging Draymond's ginormous turds.

Jesus dude just own it. You are an excellent lawyer I'm complimenting you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"if you can't dazzle 'em with your brilliance, baffle 'em with your bullshit"...

...I mean yes. great lawyer skills there...
if the facts arent on your side argue the law, if the law isnt on your side argue the facts- if you dont have either the law or the facts yell and pound the table.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really don't see the Cavs playing at a different level in the playoffs vs the regular season?
LOL

i tried to tell everyone this that the Cavs would turn it up in the post season- and that anyone that thought the Cavs defensive funk from the regular season- when they had a ton of injuries, ton of acquisitions, and then rested guys was TOTALLY irrelevant.

it was just common sense---- but i guess common sense isnt so common anymore. lol.

I mean- the best stat to show you the Cavs flip a switch is the fact that the last 2 seasons their LONGEST winning streaks were in the post season

What kind of team waits until the post season to have their longest winning streaks of the year? LOL.......A kind of team like i had been saying the whole time--- DIDNT GIVE A FUCK about the regular season.

I tried to tell people- but i guess theyh ad to see it for themselves.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldnt you agree that in general the Celts are a very good team but a terrible matchup against the Cavs basically top to bottom?
i dont think any team in the East is a "good" matchup against the Cavs---- and that no team in the East would even push them

something i have been saying for weeks.

apparently others thought the Cavs might be pushed and lose a few extra games compared to last year because of how they played defense in the regular season.

that contention now looks asinine- as i said it would.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

i tried to tell everyone this that the Cavs would turn it up in the post season- and that anyone that thought the Cavs defensive funk from the regular season- when they had a ton of injuries, ton of acquisitions, and then rested guys was TOTALLY irrelevant.

it was just common sense---- but i guess common sense isnt so common anymore. lol.

I mean- the best stat to show you the Cavs flip a switch is the fact that the last 2 seasons their LONGEST winning streaks were in the post season

What kind of team waits until the post season to have their longest winning streaks of the year? LOL.......A kind of team like i had been saying the whole time--- DIDNT GIVE A FUCK about the regular season.

I tried to tell people- but i guess theyh ad to see it for themselves.

giphy.gif

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how many he would have had. Put him on the Thunder and that team wins every year. Take anyone of the original 3 on the Thunder and replace him with that player and they will every year.

Put him on the Tim Duncan Spurs and they are in the conversation for GOAT teams.
Talking about leBron on this forum, and saying he's a top 5-10 player of all time, is blasphemy.

Everyone hates Wiggy so much, that they've turned into mostly haters.

This thread was a terrible idea, I haven't read thru it, but I'm sure that the haters have said "No one is questioning LeBron's greatness", at least 5 times.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just hilarious to me

all year all we hear - is how the CAvs defense is poor- how the East is getting better---- how Boston is improving- how Toronto has added pieces- how the Wizards have established themselves--- how the Bucks are beginning to grow

and then the Cavs beat the shit out of all of em- flip the switch- and then all of a sudden the East is garbage

its just so hilarious to me. PEople will do whatever they can to try and pick at and slight LeBron's resume.

At this point- i love it--- because it comes from a place of jealously-

a couple years ago- it mightve been annoying---- espeically when it was still a debate who was better- Kobe, Duncan, etc...

now those debates are gone. There is one guy LeBron is chasing--- the rest just makes me laugh.

As JR said after the game last night:

Though James was mostly diplomatic about the results, his teammates were indignant.

"Just another chip on his shoulder, which helps," JR Smith said. "He got a vote for [All-NBA] second team. Somebody's trippin'. ... He's driven by a completely different monster. He's not playing for Russ or James. Like he said, he's chasing a ghost. Right now, that's the only thing to compare to him."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, we got 3 Lakers fans telling me that the Sixers are stupid for drafting this year's rookie of the year.
3 Lakers fans telling me they'd rather have Ingram over Simmons
3 Lakers fans telling me the Lakers are better then Philly even though Philly had a slightly better record and a legit superstar sitting 50 games and another potential superstar sitting out the season who was called the best prospect since Lebron.

But I'm lost. Gotcha.
dude...Ingram over Simmons is a joke.

I wouldnt say Simmons is the BEST prospect since LeBron---- i think there are a few in that group like Davis, Towns, Griffin, Durant/Oden, Wiggins

but Simmons is in that group.

the one thing where the Lakers fans have a point is the health of Embiid and Simmons.

I dont think anyone would argue--- the 2 best prospects on either team are definitely Embiid and Simmons- but those guys have had significant injury issues

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...Ingram over Simmons is a joke.

I wouldnt say Simmons is the BEST prospect since LeBron---- i think there are a few in that group like Davis, Towns, Griffin, Durant/Oden, Wiggins

but Simmons is in that group.

the one thing where the Lakers fans have a point is the health of Embiid and Simmons.

I dont think anyone would argue--- the 2 best prospects on either team are definitely Embiid and Simmons- but those guys have had significant injury issues

considering Simmons hasn't played a minute in the NBA this assessment is rather retarded...:tsk:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think a lot of lakers fans started hating lebron once it became clear that he had eclipsed kobe and anyone trying to argue kobe was better all of a sudden wasnt taken seriously anymore.