• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets Do This: 2023 Training Camp

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most fun I've had watching a preseason game in a while. Dallas second D held their own against the Jax starters. Lots of young guys flying around. Rico ran well and Deuce is running his ass off. Only worries to me are OL depth and another missed extra point. Sign a damn veteran kicker please

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline depth definitely a concern. I liked watching Grier and the young WRs. The Jags look like they can be really explosive on offense. I thought when they beat us last year it was the play calling by Doug P. Adding Ridley is huge for them.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really enjoyed the game, butTurpin fumbles too much for my taste.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vaughn played on the punt team last night. With health, Colors and I keep telling you guys how special he will be.

Turpin needs to address his fumble issues and he needs McCarthy involve him in the passing game as been reported

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Cowboys star Micah Parsons is arguably the best defensive player in the NFL right now, alongside Aaron Donald and a handful of others.

So, when he is impressed with someone, particularly a rookie, it should speak volumes about that players performance and capabilities.

And according to Parsons, one player that has really stood out has been former Texas Longhorns linebacker, DeMarvion Overshown, who impressed last weekend.

“One guy I know y’all saw him out there (Saturday) was (Overshown),” Parsons said. “Man, the way he’s gravitated to me. I’m like, ‘Man, just let it go.’ You see a flash. You see him shoot a gap. I’m like, ‘Bro, just let it go all the time. Stop thinking, just play your game.’ ”

That’s how you show that you have a frickin playmaker.’ That’s the standard. That’s how you do it. That’s how you ball out. I couldn’t be happier for him.”

Overshown has shown those capabilities in the past with the Horns. And now, it appears he is doing it with the Cowboys as well.
Haven’t seen any comments about his effort yesterday. We should have. He’s going to be a factor.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vaughn played on the punt team last night. With health, Colors and I keep telling you guys how special he will be.

Turpin needs to address his fumble issues and he needs McCarthy involve him in the passing game as been reported
Deuce is 2-4 yards and down then 25-40 out of nowhere and 3-6 out of the backfield then 20 to TD the young man is undersized and underrated with at 330# OT/DT heart. With health he could be the steal of the draft.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the refs are already in mid season form. A great spin move by Vaughn and the Jags got him down by tripping him. That Jags players leg whipped out to bring him down

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A move that had to be done. Now they can ease him in and see if anybody is worthy of being his backup.
I think the Bass kid needs more chances. I thought he and Bostick both looked good against 3's, would like to see them against 1's and 2's. I don't get the run the Cowboys are giving Josh Ball. Dude is horrible

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the run the Cowboys are giving Josh Ball. Dude is horrible
I think Ball like Chance the Rapper, it's draft position. Both will get extended looks now and most likely gone if the right guys don't get hurt in the next two weeks.