• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets Do This: 2023 Training Camp

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they roll with 4 backs and 3 TE'S when it's all said and done.
I would like Pollard,Vaughn,Dowdle and Luepke. Maybe the 3te and maybe Luepke can help at TE.

Ferguson IMO can be a number 1 TE on a lot of teams in this league. Ferguson is not lacking in confidence. Very efficient player. A nice collection of weapons for Dak.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biadasz is really feisty this TC. Sam Williams seems like a walking personal foul since he has been here.

yeah Sam got embarrassed. LOL
I like to see a little venom from our OL. :suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May walk this back if Dallas continues to be super impressed with the large rookie WR they moved to TE. This is why we watch PS games
He is all the rage on social media. I like the ability but I'm a little behind everyone else on him right now. IMO if Stephens makes the team it will mean only 5 WRs. How many TEs are we sending out into patterns on game day? I'd like to see him maybe play a little of that 2020-2021 Noah Brown hybrid role as more a blocking WR and a STs guy if he can do it. I'm just not sure the need for 4 guys who are all more pass catching TEs. It would be great though if we can find a really explosive, mismatch type TE and maybe that's Stephens

I'm more interested in McKeon as the #4. Our #4 TE isn't going to get targets in the passing game unless one of the top 3 isn't. McKeon isn't going to put up stats but as of last year he was by far our best blocking TE and STs TE. I need to see someone else square up a DE inline and block him before I'm letting McKeon go and I don't know if that is part of Luepke's skill set right now either. They tell us the 2nd round rookie can block, but they told us the same thing about Schultz coming out of college.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be much younger than me, but we are not talking athleticism here.
Ever watch boxing? MMA? Micah is 6'3" 245 and strong and fast with super long arms. Tyler is 6'3" 315 and much less athletic. Which profile sounds more like a fighter? Just my opinion

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever watch boxing? MMA? Micah is 6'3" 245 and strong and fast with super long arms. Tyler is 6'3" 315 and much less athletic. Which profile sounds more like a fighter? Just my opinion
Seen a few things over the years. Don't let the big guy in tight, could get ugly quick.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen a few things over the years. Don't let the big guy in tight, could get ugly quick.
And guys who are 315lbs and a professional athlete can sometimes take a pretty good punch and may even do so on purpose just to get their hands on you. Really, it usually comes down to fighting ability and I'm not sure how we know Micah is one and Biadasz isn't. Although I did read about Micah doing boxing training this offseason. Regardless, with a helmet on, Micah or any LB has almost zero chance against a guy like Tyler unless he takes his legs out. Football fights are all about strength.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And guys who are 315lbs and a professional athlete can sometimes take a pretty good punch and may even do so on purpose just to get their hands on you. Really, it usually comes down to fighting ability and I'm not sure how we know Micah is one and Biadasz isn't. Although I did read about Micah doing boxing training this offseason. Regardless, with a helmet on, Micah or any LB has almost zero chance against a guy like Tyler unless he takes his legs out. Football fights are all about strength.
No chance? Man I can name 20 boxing and MMA Heavyweight Champions that have builds like Micah. Name me the champs im either sport built like Tyler lol. You can't. And before you say Brock Lesnar, he was a big time wrestler in HS and College. Fighting is about your gas tank. No way Tyler has more wind than Micah

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micah would beat Tyler to death

Im serious man. I dont think so. Those Olineman are bad boys. Unless Micah has some kind of boxing or fighting back ground, which i dont think he does , im taking a big OLineman every time. They used to talk about Marc Columbo and Olin Kruetz ( Bears Center ) and how nobody wanted any piece of them.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im serious man. I dont think so. Those Olineman are bad boys. Unless Micah has some kind of boxing or fighting back ground, which i dont think he does , im taking a big OLineman every time. They used to talk about Marc Columbo and Olin Kruetz ( Bears Center ) and how nobody wanted any piece of them.
Remember Kevin Gogan? That was a nasty man

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the F would mess with Columbo? He is a badd man