• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets Do This: 2023 Training Camp

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did we trade?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not try to put Luepke on practice squad.he is a red zone threat

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw an article today stating our 1sr round pick is showing bust material. No shit, two weeks.
100% seeing this all over the place. What is wrong with people? The guy hasn't even played in his first NFL game and some fans are saying he is a bust. Absolutely embarrassing being a Cowboy fan sometimes.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% seeing this all over the place. What is wrong with people? The guy hasn't even played in his first NFL game and some fans are saying he is a bust. Absolutely embarrassing being a Cowboy fan sometimes.
Yep, let him play in some real games before even thinking about him being a bust

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with Pre Season coming to a close.

I wish all the best to Will Grier & was happy to see him nailing it with his final game as a Cowboy. How it helps him find a new team quickly.

Did we find our Kicker?
Straight XPs & with a leg. Saw his 59 yd FG & had plenty of room to spare. Have to admit. I know nothing of the guy.
Be nice if we fix this position though.

Next question who will really be calling plays? McCarthy, Dak or a combo of both? (hoping for a calibration with egos aside)

My major question was never gonna be answered in preseason. How well the defense will do when it counts. The #1 question to how well we will do in the postseason.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wish all the best to Will Grier & was happy to see him nailing it with his final game as a Cowboy. How it helps him find a new team quickly.

Did we find our Kicker?
Straight XPs & with a leg. Saw his 59 yd FG & had plenty of room to spare. Have to admit. I know nothing of the guy.

Next question who will really be calling plays? McCarthy, Dak or a combo of both? (hoping for a calibration with egos aside)

My major question was never gonna be answered in preseason. How well the defense will do when it counts. The #1 question to how well we will do in the postseason.
We had one of the best defenses in the league last season. We get big Hank from the start and add Mazi....add Gilmore at CB2...another year in for guys coming into their prime like Micah and Diggs....2nd year jumps for Bland and Sam Williams...same system under Quinn for a while now...I think this will be the best D we've seen here since Woody and Prime were running around in the secondary

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did we find our Kicker?

Dak is not calling plays. If there is a combo, it would be McCarthy and Schottenheimer. I think it will be Bic Mac with Schottenhiemer having a lot of input.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did we find our Kicker?

Gettng Gilmore shocked the hell out of me. I have always wanted that big time CB in FA. Gilmore is legit top 10, if not top 5. Thats not something we have really done in the past except for Deion. Brandon Carr was a nice CB but not this level. If healthy this should be the best defense in a real long time.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had one of the best defenses in the league last season. We get big Hank from the start and add Mazi....add Gilmore at CB2...another year in for guys coming into their prime like Micah and Diggs....2nd year jumps for Bland and Sam Williams...same system under Quinn for a while now...I think this will be the best D we've seen here since Woody and Prime were running around in the secondary
The secondary is a strength for the first time in a long time. Teams attacked the weak link " AB" for the past two years. Now I guess they don't have AB to abuse anymore. They attack Gilmore like that they get less than desirable results.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The secondary is a strength for the first time in a long time. Teams attacked the weak link " AB" for the past two years. Now I guess they don't have AB to abuse anymore. They attack Gilmore like that they get less than desirable results.
i agree and I'm having a hard time tempering my expectations for our defense.