• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets Do This: 2023 Training Camp

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still remember Charlie Waters being petrified of Randy White & what ever antics he would do in the locker room before a game.

Charlie Waters said he wanted nothing to do with Randy White. & they were both on the same defense LOL
He would avoid Randy White in the locker room.

Might've been Cliff Harris that started with the story. don't remember how it got to Waters.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched some of the Blue/ White scrimmage tonight. I know its just a scrimmage and some of it is for the fans but Dak looked as sharp as Ive ever seen him. Im sure there will be highlights on Twitter of some of his TDs. They are nothing compared to some of the tight window throws he made tonight. Again its just practice and i have a track record of loving the QB , but he looked outstanding.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched some of the Blue/ White scrimmage tonight. I know its just a scrimmage and some of it is for the fans but Dak looked as sharp as Ive ever seen him. Im sure there will be highlights on Twitter of some of his TDs. They are nothing compared to some of the tight window throws he made tonight. Again its just practice and i have a track record of loving the QB , but he looked outstanding.
BUT
I like every true cowboy fan knows we better see NOTHING like the carelessness we did last season.

I just hope...IF the defense is as good as I think is very possible and we win football agmes. So called Cowboy fans don't shade Dak, nor McCarthy as I expect here.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT
I like every true cowboy fan knows we better see NOTHING like the carelessness we did last season.

I just hope...IF the defense is as good as I think is very possible and we win football agmes. So called Cowboy fans don't shade Dak, nor McCarthy as I expect here.
Exactly, we don't want to see the carelessness we saw last year. Play smart, if it ain't there, don't force it especially in the Red Zone.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Randy White myself.
White was certainly a unique DT. Kind of like Aaron Donald production wise. Lots of sacks. I remember him as a one man wrecking crew. He hurt people, especially running backs and QBs. I remember him destroying running backs that tried to block him in the backfield. He would run them over. That was after he made offensive lineman look real bad.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Williams practiced yesterday and is expected tonight considering Sunday and all. This all musta been a few hours after he got back from the west coast on Sunday.

Not a good look. Tonights 6:00 sports said Jerry doesn't see #54 missing time. Shit, does Jerry remember Rodger?

I don't know guys, Jerry seems primed to fuck the football season any way he can to me.

Hate negative assumptions b4 the season, and here I am. Say?
sPeaking of negitive, what is the over/under for the week starone graces us?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Williams practiced yesterday and is expected tonight considering Sunday and all. This all musta been a few hours after he got back from the west coast on Sunday.

Not a good look. Tonights 6:00 sports said Jerry doesn't see #54 missing time. Shit, does Jerry remember Rodger?

I don't know guys, Jerry seems primed to fuck the football season any way he can to me.

Second round to the devil again. LOL

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jerry said Sam is maturing. He also said that he was only going 66mph this year after going 100mph last year? So this means he improved according to Jerry.. it like wow. Lol

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What caught me off guard was that this happened on Sunday… and just found it’s way to our awareness on Wednesday? More than a few people found a way to sit on this for a few days. And I have no doubt at all Jerry was at the forefront of it.

So yeah… the Ginger God will have his say. Soon.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry said Sam is maturing. He also said that he was only going 66mph this year after going 100mph last year? So this means he improved according to Jerry.. it like wow. Lol
I have zero sympathy for Williams no matter what his punishment may be. He has an opportunity that 99.99% of people will never have and he can't fly right. Deserves anything he gets

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have zero sympathy for Williams no matter what his punishment may be. He has an opportunity that 99.99% of people will never have and he can't fly right. Deserves anything he gets
Sam better toe the line going forward. Double digit sack potential. He is a force as a pass rusher . He either straightens his shit out or can forget about seeing a big second contract

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The red flag was there on Williams. Many thought he was a steel in round 2
It crazy how dumb he is. Speeding when you got illegal drugs on yourself is something only a fool would do. Your comment about 2 cent head is being too generous

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not embrace this guy in the draft. There have been a few over the years, but this guy screamed two cent head in college.
2cent head always make me think Jeff George because you said that about him many years ago on the mouse ears and for some reason that stuck.
No issue with the Glock I’m a 2nd amendment guy. No issue with the vape pen no different than a cold beer but illegal in Texas! No front license plate is the perfect excuse to get pulled over because that’s illegal in Texas. 70 in a 45 is beyond careless! Add them all together and you have The DA written all over you as In DUMB AZZ and get to talk to a legal DA in court.
I hoping this is a one off but I’m not Willing to bet On it. Anybody seen the contract with the Devil for those 3 SB wins in the 90’s Jerry signed? I want to read the fine print about 2nd round draft picks being either idiots with talent or an injury waiting to happen. Get your sh’t together Sam and prove me wrong!

SMH while cheering for my Boys