• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets Do This: 2023 Training Camp

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bass kid needs more chances. I thought he and Bostick both looked good against 3's, would like to see them against 1's and 2's. I don't get the run the Cowboys are giving Josh Ball. Dude is horrible
I am seeing it the same way. Bass came from a school that has produced good lineman lately. Bass certainly is not the best athlete,but he rarely gives up sacks of gets shoved around. Bostock showed promise Ball, meanwhile is a turnstile. He seems to suck no matter who he is going up against.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ball like Chance the Rapper, it's draft position. Both will get extended looks now and most likely gone if the right guys don't get hurt in the next two weeks.
I guess Joseph looked ok in the pre season game. He is on the bubble..that guy from the USFL could beat him out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if he would sign as a backup (at least until Tyron's injury) but I would love to see us sign Justin Pugh. He is a LG that can play either OG spot and RT. Would be a great first OL off the bench while we try to sort out which (if any) of these kids even deserve a roster spot. At this point if Edoga is injured I think whomever plays will be a disaster and Edoga would be no more than serviceable if healthy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After how well he did last week is there any player anyone wants to see this weekend more than Deuce? I’d love to see him get 1st Qtr snaps to see if he can do it against better players

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice tid bit about the two rookie RBs

"A large portion of running back reps were given to Deuce Vaughn on Wednesday as the hero from the preseason debut saw more designed runs and passes go his way to finish off the last padded practice in Oxnard. Vaughn's evolving implementation into the offense both with the first and second-teams should increase the confidence of the rookie out of Kansas State for his future role in Dallas. "
"The battle for the right to back up Tony Pollard is rolling along nicely, this time it being rookie fullback Hunter Luepke getting some solid reps in on Wednesday. Luepke operated out of the single back set and it was his pass protection that truly stood out as the Cowboys get ready to visit the Seahawks."

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biadasz is really feisty this TC. Sam Williams seems like a walking personal foul since he has been here.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After how well he did last week is there any player anyone wants to see this weekend more than Deuce? I’d love to see him get 1st Qtr snaps to see if he can do it against better players
He maybe small but he is a FOOTBALLER!

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice tid bit about the two rookie RBs

"A large portion of running back reps were given to Deuce Vaughn on Wednesday as the hero from the preseason debut saw more designed runs and passes go his way to finish off the last padded practice in Oxnard. Vaughn's evolving implementation into the offense both with the first and second-teams should increase the confidence of the rookie out of Kansas State for his future role in Dallas. "
"The battle for the right to back up Tony Pollard is rolling along nicely, this time it being rookie fullback Hunter Luepke getting some solid reps in on Wednesday. Luepke operated out of the single back set and it was his pass protection that truly stood out as the Cowboys get ready to visit the Seahawks."

Now this IS a good reason to keep him. One thing Zeke did for us that other just can't.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my one concern about this guy. No question about the talent, just a two cent head

Parsons supposedly hit Biadasz in the helmet a few times in the second video. I cant really see it. Not real smart with a hand injury already. These guys are ready to go though

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parsons supposedly hit Biadasz in the helmet a few times in the second video. I cant really see it. Not real smart with a hand injury already. These guys are ready to go though

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Vaughn is the real deal. They should put him out there for the 1st two quarters and see what happens.

My rankings are Pollard,Vaughn and then Dowdle. That's my depth chart. I also could see Vaughn being the number 1 back next season. Mismatch from hell with his ability to make people miss . That not even bringing his receiving skills into the equation.. can he play the slot?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Vaughn is the real deal. They should put him out there for the 1st two quarters and see what happens.

My rankings are Pollard,Vaughn and then Dowdle. That's my depth chart. I also could see Vaughn being the number 1 back next season. Mismatch from hell with his ability to make people miss . That not even bringing his receiving skills into the equation.. can he play the slot?
My ranking is the same but if Pollard is healthy and Vaughn keeps looking this good I go with Luepke over Dowdle because of his skill set of being more than just a RB.