• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Requests Trade from Cavs.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read this today. I think the media is blowing things out of proportion as usual. A trade was probably discussed as well as other scenarios.

"Kyrie and I had a meeting with Cavs leadership where we discussed many different scenarios in reference to Kyrie and his future with the team," Wechsler told ESPN. "The basis of those discussions and what went on in those discussions are between the Cavs and us. We are respectfully going to keep those private."

-Kyrie's agent
Bucks for Middleton and either Parker/Thin Thon
I wouldn't give up Middleton and Parker. Either one and Thon sounds good.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. But to be fair, I haven't seen a whole lot of pouting from him this time.

He was rightfully disappointed that the Cavs haven't done anything to improve the team. Especially since they let their GM go just as they were apparently ready to make a trade that would have improved the team and likely kept Lebron happy.

That's why I think something has gone sideways there. Either that e-mail or something like it is true...or Gilbert has decided that he's done catering to Lebron and wants him gone.

Either way, Cleveland is going to be pretty entertaining from now through the end of the season and not in a good way (at least not for Cavs fans).

"improve the team". How much more improvement does a team need with the Irving/Love/Lebron/Thompson/Korver/Smith/Shump etc. . Thats more than enough talent to win multiple rings. Lebron needs to look in the mirror for another FAILURE on the big stage than try and find scapegoats as to why hes 3-5 in finals. Hes been on stacked team almost every time he reached the finals. No excuses. Its Lebrun's responsibility to lead his team and bring them together.

If hes supposed to be supposedly a top 5 all time great, he shouldn't need more than he has had since he took his talents to south beach.

Guarantee you MJ, Kareem, Shaq, Duncan, Bird wouldn't lose any finals if they had they supporting help that Lebron has had since 2010 especially playing in a conference as sucky as the east.

And while everyone singing the praises of the Warriors. They aren't/weren't unbeatable.

1. Were getting POUNDED by the Spurs (with no Parker) before Leonard's injury. May have actually lost the series If Parker/Leonard played

2. Blew a 3-1 Finals lead the year before.

Last edited:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs are going to want Brogdon. Brogdon/Middleton/Monroe for Kryie/JR?
......I actually like this.

Plus, luckily for the Cavs, the Deer want to trade Henson too.

He's a bit fragile.

But, he's young and gives them rim protection.

Brogodon, Middleton, Henson or Monroe .....that's a good return.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......I actually like this.

Plus, luckily for the Cavs, the Deer want to trade Henson too.

He's a bit fragile.

But, he's young and gives them rim protection.

Brogodon, Middleton, Henson or Monroe .....that's a good return.

Bucks have been out there wanting to dump Monroe, but they don't really have another C. Henson might be a better fit, which could make it Shumpert instead of JR, or even Frye.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"improve the team". How much more improvement does a team need with the Irving/Love/Lebron/Thompson/Korver/Smith/Shump etc. . Thats more than enough talent to win multiple rings. Lebron needs to look in the mirror for another FAILURE on the big stage than try and find scapegoats as to why hes 3-5 in finals. Hes been on stacked team almost every time he reached the finals. No excuses. Its Lebrun's responsibility to lead his team and bring them together.

If hes supposed to be supposedly a top 5 all time great, he shouldn't need more than he has had since he took his talents to south beach.

Guarantee you MJ, Kareem, Shaq, Duncan, Bird wouldn't lose any finals if they had they supporting help that Lebron has had since 2010 especially playing in a conference as sucky as the east.

And while everyone singing the praises of the Warriors. They aren't/weren't unbeatable.

1. Were getting POUNDED by the Spurs (with no Parker) before Leonard's injury. May have actually lost the series If Parker/Leonard played

2. Blew a 3-1 Finals lead the year before.

Garbage.

One thing you are right about is Cleveland having the talent to win multiple rings. In most eras. Your casual dismissal of the Warriors greatness only makes you look bad at this point. They went 16-1 in the playoffs last year. They had 1 bad half against SA and it took a record setting shooting night from Cleveland to beat them in game 4.

No, they are not perfect. But, they are the best NBA team I have ever seen. That will be increasingly clear over the next two years for anybody with eyes and an ounce of objectivity.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garbage.

One thing you are right about is Cleveland having the talent to win multiple rings. In most eras. Your casual dismissal of the Warriors greatness only makes you look bad at this point. They went 16-1 in the playoffs last year. They had 1 bad half against SA and it took a record setting shooting night from Cleveland to beat them in game 4.

No, they are not perfect. But, they are the best NBA team I have ever seen. That will be increasingly clear over the next two years for anybody with eyes and an ounce of objectivity.

If you think the Warriors are the best ever you weren't around to watch the NBA in the 80s and 90s or even early 2000s I would assume. This warriors team couldn't even beat the Kobe/Shaq Lakers. Much less MJ's dynasty bulls or the Showtime Lakers or Larry's late 80s Celtics

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garbage.

The NBA playoffs were garbage. Anyone with eyes saw it besides some dick riders

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should win a couoole more easily

Well, nothing is easy, and there's always injuries to worry about. But if they stay healthy, this year seems like a lock based on the teams that have assembled. Next year might be harder, with all the FAs like Westbrook and PG and LeBron and so on, maybe another superteam forms that can take them down.

After that, Klay is an FA and I doubt the Warriors can afford him, he will want to get paid plus likely will want to see what he can do as a #1 or #2 on a new team, after having won 4 rings in 5 years. Draymond leaves the year after for the same reasons.

So I think the next 2 years favor them, but that's it.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think the Warriors are the best ever you weren't around to watch the NBA in the 80s and 90s or even early 2000s I would assume. This warriors team couldn't even beat the Kobe/Shaq Lakers. Much less MJ's dynasty bulls or the Showtime Lakers or Larry's late 80s Celtics
The Warriors stack up remarkably well against all the teams you mentioned, to include the Bulls. You keep selling these guys short, but damn man, the 3 pt shooting alone is enough to keep them in the conversation with anybody.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I was.

I am just able to appreciate greatness when I see it. You act like they are some mediocre team.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA playoffs were garbage. Anyone with eyes saw it besides some dick riders

They definitely weren't very competitive, but that's more evidence of the Warriors historical greatness. With a ton of talent throughout the league, the Warriors crushed everyone easily. The only real test would have been a healthy Spurs team who they still would have beaten in 6-7 games.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I was.

I am just able to appreciate greatness when I see it. You act like they are some mediocre team.

He's a troll, he's just seeing who he can rile up.