• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Requests Trade from Cavs.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should not trade him.

1 more Finals appearance is likely. Then, LeBron probably leaves. Kyrie can be their LBJ insurance. If he truly wants to get out of LeBron's shadow, then maybe Kyrie stays IF LeBron leaves.

How will things play out this year with LeBron knowing that Kyrie said he doesn't want to play with him anymore? And why didn't this come out like 2 months ago? Kyrie for Paul George would have been a good trade for both teams.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess Irving got tired of Lebron's D, or lack thereof. Rose can save Cleveland for one more year though if he stays healthy.

A healthy Rose/Lebron will be fun to watch.

My god......I'll let someone else handle this

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont see Irving as lead dog material. He can't stay healthy first of all. His best best is 2nd fiddle to Leonard in San Ant. With the right supporting help thats a dynasty under Pops for 3 years anyways. GS ain't beating that team

Irving has been healthy the last 2 years.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will things play out this year with LeBron knowing that Kyrie said he doesn't want to play with him anymore? And why didn't this come out like 2 months ago? Kyrie for Paul George would have been a good trade for both teams.

Sure.

I just don't think it is in Cleveland's best interest to trade him now. There is nothing close to equal compensation they can get.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true, it tells me everything I need to know about Kyrie.

Unless Bron, or one of his boys, banged his girl, he has zero fucks to give about winning.

The irony of all of this. Irving is Wiggy's favorite player and talks him up in a weekly manifesto. Turns out he's just about stats and accolades instead of winning multiple titles. Dude got his one ring and said I'm good. Watch Wiggy spin this into what other star would want to leave the security of the best player in the league to go be his own dog. This is downright hilarious. Christmas in July!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony of all of this. Irving is Wiggy's favorite player and talks him up in a weekly manifesto. Turns out he's just about stats and accolades instead of winning multiple titles. Dude got his one ring and said I'm good. Watch Wiggy spin this into what other star would want to leave the security of the best player in the league to go be his own dog. This is downright hilarious. Christmas in July!

But, why would Kyrie want to leave Cleveland? We have been told that Dan Gilbert and his "deep pockets" are a dream come true for any player.

I think Wiggy is more likely to wish injury on Kyrie.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, why would Kyrie want to leave Cleveland? We have been told that Dan Gilbert and his "deep pockets" are a dream come true for any player.

I think Wiggy is more likely to wish injury on Kyrie.

if only he'd show up here to give his take on the matter...:dhd:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read this today. I think the media is blowing things out of proportion as usual. A trade was probably discussed as well as other scenarios.

"Kyrie and I had a meeting with Cavs leadership where we discussed many different scenarios in reference to Kyrie and his future with the team," Wechsler told ESPN. "The basis of those discussions and what went on in those discussions are between the Cavs and us. We are respectfully going to keep those private."

-Kyrie's agent

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has to be a different reason. Lebron aint the problem, I'm thinking Gilbert

That e-mail that @TJL says that Lebron has Woj sitting on (or something along those lines) is looking more and more like a real possibility.

Very strong Lebron leaving after the season rumors, Kyrie demanding a trade, Griffin (among others) not being retained just as they were close to a trade that would have improved the team.

What's telling, imo, is that there have been no denials issued about any of it.

Something has definitely gone sideways in Cleveland.

Reactions: TJL

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That e-mail that @TJL says that Lebron has Woj sitting on (or something along those lines) is looking more and more like a real possibility.

Very strong Lebron leaving after the season rumors, Kyrie demanding a trade, Griffin (among others) not being retained just as they were close to a trade that would have improved the team.

What's telling, imo, is that there have been no denials issued about any of it.

Something has definitely gone sideways in Cleveland.

Not everyone can handle LeBron's endless pouting when he loses.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone can handle LeBron's endless pouting when he loses.

True. But to be fair, I haven't seen a whole lot of pouting from him this time.

He was rightfully disappointed that the Cavs haven't done anything to improve the team. Especially since they let their GM go just as they were apparently ready to make a trade that would have improved the team and likely kept Lebron happy.

That's why I think something has gone sideways there. Either that e-mail or something like it is true...or Gilbert has decided that he's done catering to Lebron and wants him gone.

Either way, Cleveland is going to be pretty entertaining from now through the end of the season and not in a good way (at least not for Cavs fans).

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. He's not all of that special to begin with. Fuck him. Let him leave.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving is under contract and has significant value. I just don't see what the Spurs could deal that the Cavs would actually want.

Exactly. This is a waste of speculating brainpower. Kyrie might get traded. It will not be to the Spurs.

Bucks for Middleton and either Parker/Thin Thon

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically:

Kyrie knows LeBron is leaving after next season, he wants the super-max, and he doesn't want it from Cleveland.

I believe ESPN mentioned that he would eligibility for the super-max if traded. He'd have to settle for the standard max.