• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this the next HC to win a natty?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's say the FSU's QB who stole crab legs went down before the natty game vs Auburn. I wonder how that game would have turned out.

Let's ask Ohio state fans about losing their QB.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's ask Ohio state fans about losing their QB.
Go for it. Right now I'm asking what would have happened if Winston would have went down before the game vs Auburn. Or what if Clemson's QB went down before they played Bama. Some of the post on this board are pure fvcking idiotic.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go for it. Right now I'm asking what would have happened if Winston would have went down before the game vs Auburn. Or what if Clemson's QB went down before they played Bama. Some of the post on this board are pure fvcking idiotic.

What's stupid is you comparing losing a QB to a defensive player. Apples and oranges.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's stupid is you comparing losing a QB to a defensive player. Apples and oranges.
Reading comprehension isn't a biggy around here.

Washington's leading tackler went out for the season with a broken leg. The team leader and also conference leader in sacks went down for the season with a broken foot. The starting QB .. not sure if you heard of him but his name is 'Jake Browning' had a fvcked up shoulder from the SC game and had to get it operated on less than two weeks after the game with Bama.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading comprehension isn't a biggy around here.

Washington's leading tackler went out for the season with a broken leg. The team leader and also conference leader in sacks went down for the season with a broken foot. The starting QB .. not sure if you heard of him but his name is 'Jake Browning' had a fvcked up shoulder from the SC game and had to get it operated on less than two weeks after the game with Bama.

Cool story. Clemson lost their best defensive player on the first series of the game against Oklahoma (Lawson) two years ago. They brought in a red shirt freshman and didn't miss a beat. We picked up some injuries and didn't have the depth to hang. That was the difference (besides being weak in our interior line) between us and Clemson. That's the difference between Washington and Bama. Ohio state was down to their third string quarterback and won the natty three years ago. It's about team depth and you didn't have the depth to hang. Washington wasn't elite and frankly, still isn't this year.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story. Clemson lost their best defensive player on the first series of the game against Oklahoma (Lawson) two years ago. They brought in a red shirt freshman and didn't miss a beat. We picked up some injuries and didn't have the depth to hang. That was the difference (besides being weak in our interior line) between us and Clemson. That's the difference between Washington and Bama. Ohio state was down to their third string quarterback and won the natty three years ago. It's about team depth and you didn't have the depth to hang. Washington wasn't elite and frankly, still isn't this year.
I could give a shit less. Washington lost arguably their two best defensive players not to mention their starting QB was all fvcked up after the SC game to the point he required surgery.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could give a shit less. Washington lost arguably their two best defensive players not to mention their starting QB was all fvcked up after the SC game to the point he required surgery.

Wah. You didn't have the depth to hang. You weren't at that level. Get over it. Even if those guys were healthy you weren't beating Bama.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone's QB is banged up at the end of the year.

Greg McElroy was so fucked up in 2009 against Texas, he only attempted like 8 passes all game or something crazy like that. Could barely throw the ball 20 feet it seemed like.

I can't remember the last time we had a QB who didn't have a couple of cracked/broken ribs by the end of the year. Coker was fucked up all year long in 2015.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone's QB is banged up at the end of the year.

Greg McElroy was so fucked up in 2009 against Texas, he only attempted like 8 passes all game or something crazy like that. Could barely throw the ball 20 feet it seemed like.

I can't remember the last time we had a QB who didn't have a couple of cracked/broken ribs by the end of the year. Coker was fucked up all year long in 2015.
Browning was fvked up to the point he required surgery. Until his injury he was in the thick of the Heisman race.

Report: Washington QB Jake Browning has surgery after concealing injured shoulder

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did his injured shoulder also cause your OL to be dominated?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, Alabama was playing a true freshman QB who went 7-14 and a total of 57 passing yards in the game.

Washington lost because you got dominated at the point of attack on both sides of the ball. Bo ran all over your defense, and after your 1st TD early, Alabama adjusted and you never saw another TD.

And you want to cry about a QB injury?

You don't know shit about football if you think that's why you lost.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit? You didn't have the depth to go to your number two. Ohio state did. Oklahoma does. You didn't have enough quality to make up for that. That's the difference.
LMAO ... OU got gang r@ped by OSU and Houston. Take Mayfield away and it would have been even worse if that's possible.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contender? Hell it was a damn shame that Watson didn't win it, Browning never had a chance. You do understand most of that is just hype by the announcers and such....because it's their job.
Let's pretend you and that knucklehead OU fan have a clue on football. Take Rosen away from UCLA and they go to shit ... which is exactly what happened. USC without Darnold would be lucky to have sniffed a bowl game last year. Again let's pretend like we have a clue.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO ... OU got gang r@ped by OSU and Houston. Take Mayfield away and it would have been even worse if that's possible.

I wasn't talking about last year. I'm talking about this year. Also, that was the worst game I've ever seen Mayfield play, and that includes his tech days. He didn't play worth a shit that game. Mixon was the only one worth a fuck that entire game.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's pretend you and that knucklehead OU fan have a clue on football. Take Rosen away from UCLA and they go to shit ... which is exactly what happened. USC without Darnold would be lucky to have sniffed a bowl game last year. Again let's pretend like we have a clue.

Yep, and neither of those teams are elite caliber teams either. Just like Washington. Thanks for making my point for me.