• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this the next HC to win a natty?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I probably shouldn't post facts on here. Let's pretend those players wouldn't have had an impact had they played. Leading fvcking tackler on the team, leading guy in sacks on the team and in the conference and the starting QB playing with a fvcked up shoulder to the point he had to get it operated on.

Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but Alabama was missing 2 defensive starters as well. Hamilton had 4 less tackles than Victor and two more sacks. Jackson was the defensive leader before he went down and was averaging 23 yards a punt return and had 3 of our non-offensive TD's.

Who was this alleged sack leader on your team? Last I checked Wooching led your team in sacks with 6...Somehow that seems far short of the 14.5 that Hunter Dimick had at Utah, but maybe you keep a different tally than the rest of us...or maybe just alternative facts.

It's football injuries happen. I can understand why you think ours don't count because we're Alabama and your, well, Washington, but I think you might be trying to sell some fish that has a little bit of an odor to it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but Alabama was missing 2 defensive starters as well. Hamilton had 4 less tackles than Victor and two more sacks. Jackson was the defensive leader before he went down and was averaging 23 yards a punt return and had 3 of our non-offensive TD's.

Who was this alleged sack leader on your team? Last I checked Wooching led your team in sacks with 6...Somehow that seems far short of the 14.5 that Hunter Dimick had at Utah, but maybe you keep a different tally than the rest of us...or maybe just alternative facts.

It's football injuries happen. I can understand why you think ours don't count because we're Alabama and your, well, Washington, but I think you might be trying to sell some fish that has a little bit of an odor to it.
How's the freshman Harris looking rolltide. He looked great in the Army bowl. I had him and Akers as a toss up at top runningback in last years cycle

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why Washington DE/OLB Joe Mathis Will Impress In NFL Draft | FOX Sports <--- he was leading the conference in sacks when he broke his foot.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said new season. And both SC and Udubs will have Question marks to be answered. I do agree tho I could see Colorado upsetting Washington. Very similar to the Arizona game. Too upset alwrtvon Udubs schedule I hear
Weren't you the one claiming Oregon was going to destroy UW last year too? :noidea:

Please give us a Colorado radar and the full treatment like you did that one. It worked so well for us. :thumb:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't you the one claiming Oregon was going to destroy UW last year too? :noidea:

Please give us a Colorado radar and the full treatment like you did that one. It worked so well for us. :thumb:
I can do that :dhd: I was mocking that article tho. That comparison was bad :L

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what players are replacing Ross,Jones, King and Baker? And how have y'all looked in camp and scrimmages. In your opinion
Baccellia, Murphy, Rapp, and McIntosh.

They've looked great.

Next question

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any updates that article was before the draft. He went undrafted didn't he? Thought he signed as an undrafted free agent can't remember where tho
Texans reportedly agree with UDFA Joe Mathis | NFL Team and Player News | Pro Football Focus

• According to reports, the Houston Texans have landed PFF’s No. 1 UDFA Washington edge defender Joe Mathis.
  • The Texans may already have Jadeveon Clowney and Whitney Mercilus, but Mathis is a name to watch that could rise up the depth chart if he stays healthy.
  • He ranked second in the class in pass-rush productivity. Mathis accumulated 30 pressures in just the first six games before injuring his foot.
  • He has shown to also be very effective against the run, ranked ninth in run-stop percentage.
  • Mathis can be versatile and still produce — lined up 49.2 percent of his snaps on the right edge (ranked third in PRP) and 40.1 percent on the left (fourth in PRP).

Joe-Mathis.png

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans reportedly agree with UDFA Joe Mathis | NFL Team and Player News | Pro Football Focus

• According to reports, the Houston Texans have landed PFF’s No. 1 UDFA Washington edge defender Joe Mathis.
  • The Texans may already have Jadeveon Clowney and Whitney Mercilus, but Mathis is a name to watch that could rise up the depth chart if he stays healthy.
  • He ranked second in the class in pass-rush productivity. Mathis accumulated 30 pressures in just the first six games before injuring his foot.
  • He has shown to also be very effective against the run, ranked ninth in run-stop percentage.
  • Mathis can be versatile and still produce — lined up 49.2 percent of his snaps on the right edge (ranked third in PRP) and 40.1 percent on the left (fourth in PRP).

Joe-Mathis.png
I was actually surprised he went undrafted. There were some players with injury concerns. With less talent that were drafted. Made no sense to me but it is the NFL

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Next shitty thread.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The secondary should be as good as last year. I'm sure that might struggle a bit early but we got a soft upfront schedule.
Washington will have lead the conference in defense for a 4th straight year after this season.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what players are replacing Ross,Jones, King and Baker? And how have y'all looked in camp and scrimmages. In your opinion
Rapp will be replacing Baker. He played in most of the games last year and tore it up. I believe he had two interceptions against Colorado. I mean he didn't get a lot of time in each game, but he sure made the most of it. Different set of skills than Baker, but great instincts and a killer move on the ball/ball carrier.

The outside corners will both be fairly green, but one has been described as possibly the highest level recruit at CB in school history and the other sat behind those great ones we had last year and also has had heads turning. The first one is Byron Murphy(RS F) and the latter is Jordan Miller (A Jr). Joyner (RS S) will play a lot of nickle and backup the other two. He has had some game time, but not much.