• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Info on Stanton & Free Agency

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Song..
Sonofa.sonofa(said fast like (surhansurhan)
( Not a good comparison.but say I fast..)

Sonofa..sonofa..
hoe top son of a jap..know we going to.rap..
And you can clap..
Sonofa sonofa..you and me..we all sons of Adam..
Can you see..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonofa
Sonofa rich man.can you follow..
Sonofa..sonofa...do you feel a horrow.
A Soul..not tomorrow.
Repentance..today.

.sonofa sonofa..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my..spirit north and south..
Cuz I intended. Rap..and got.gospel.
Sonofa sonofa.you and me..
Sonofa sonofa..Adam and eve

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yes sir I will .sell..this one( in the sound of back hills voice)..

It was meant in fun..end up cost me a ton.
Sonofa sonofa..you and me..sonofasonfa
Adam and eve

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonofa sonofa..america.you and me( unless you English)..Lolo
Sonofa sonofa..Adam and eve..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonofa boondocker.chew hocker
Whisky locker..
Sonofa sonofa..rod racer..inya facer.
No disgracer..
Minister..Acer.
Sonofa..sonofa..rich man can you follow me
Sonofasonfa..you and me..
Sonofasonofa..sdam and eve..
Oops sorry..nwinaz..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't figure out how.the tune gos..
Ask ten people..how they think I should go..
Then compromise...usdually..works for..
Folk..
Or gospel 8 this case..

But this 9ne is a claper..so everyone should know..

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, is there one for the entire ownership group in total? I knew the Mariners have a group but didn’t realize the Yankees did until recently.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sorry about that and stanton owned 90pct
Nintendo..10.pct..i believe what.was sold.
To griffy.was part of or most of the 10.pct..
But they will not say so...

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway its an ownership group .
With Stanton..owned 90 pct...
Aaahh..yeah .he is the ....boss..

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll start by saying, 1. I'm surprised to see him ranked that low, and 2. I'm vastly skeptical of websites that publish "net worth" of wealthy individuals, and here is why:

My clientele is more in the ~$10m-$20m range, but even their financial portfolio is extremely complicated and diversified in most cases. Even calculating the net worth of people in this range is extremely complicated because some will have say $40m in assets and $20m in liabilities (to simplify), specifically those who make money off real estate investments. I can't imagine what type of publicly available information that they'd use to reach these calculations. There's also just so many variables at that stratosphere of wealth that trying to make any rough estimates of an individual's net worth at that level honestly sounds like a really difficult task unless it's a politician who is required to disclose financial information.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, is there one for the entire ownership group in total? I knew the Mariners have a group but didn’t realize the Yankees did until recently.
See my other post about the difficulty of trying to calculate someone's net worth at that level of wealth.

In Stanton's case, I don't think it's publicly known how much his equity stake is in the Mariners. If it's say just 51%, that would put his stake in the Mariners alone at $1.1B. That post has his net worth at $1.1B almost suspiciously the exact same as a 51% stake in the Mariners. That would assume that either his entire net worth is invested in the Mariners (highly unlikely) or that he has a 51% stake in the Mariners that is offset by liabilities taken on. It wouldn't make any sense because I don't think someone would be able to obtain the information about what liabilities Stanton has.

To reiterate what I said in my other post, calculating the net worth of someone in that stratosphere of wealth is highly difficult and a borderline futile task unless you somehow have access to information on every single one of that person's liabilities, every single investment holding an individual has, and an accurate assessment of the value of those assets if liquidated at the moment of writing.

I would actually take that list, and just about every Forbes ranking with a grain of salt.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See my other post about the difficulty of trying to calculate someone's net worth at that level of wealth.

In Stanton's case, I don't think it's publicly known how much his equity stake is in the Mariners. If it's say just 51%, that would put his stake in the Mariners alone at $1.1B. That post has his net worth at $1.1B almost suspiciously the exact same as a 51% stake in the Mariners. That would assume that either his entire net worth is invested in the Mariners (highly unlikely) or that he has a 51% stake in the Mariners that is offset by liabilities taken on. It wouldn't make any sense because I don't think someone would be able to obtain the information about what liabilities Stanton has.

To reiterate what I said in my other post, calculating the net worth of someone in that stratosphere of wealth is highly difficult and a borderline futile task unless you somehow have access to information on every single one of that person's liabilities, every single investment holding an individual has, and an accurate assessment of the value of those assets if liquidated at the moment of writing.

I would actually take that list, and just about every Forbes ranking with a grain of salt.
Ha........I'd take it with a whole Tablespoon of salt. No way complete assets/liabilities would technically be available for ownership of any pro team for any sport

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Stanton is a dork that will never allow those in charge to field a championship team.

We will have a good roster, one that may make the playoffs on occasion, but I don’t expect a WS with that nerd behind the wheel.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess don’t quote me. But he was a minority owner when Nintendo was the majority owner. Then however it exactly happened he got majority control which I think is just 51%. I’m not a financial person but to be majority owner doesn’t it have to be at least 51%? Cause if he doesn’t then wouldn’t the Mariners be run by a board of directors like the Packers? But no idea, cause it doesn’t seem possible that Stanton’s net worth is solely based off of his Mariners shares cause I would assume he still has financial stake in TMobile at least much like how Howard Schultz. Zuckerberg or Bezo’s aren’t the head of their respective companies anymore.

I know KJR hammers on the dude but for the life of me I can’t remember his name but there is a dude who has the second most shares/stake of the club which I interrupt as it is those two who have the most invested.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess don’t quote me. But he was a minority owner when Nintendo was the majority owner. Then however it exactly happened he got majority control which I think is just 51%. I’m not a financial person but to be majority owner doesn’t it have to be at least 51%? Cause if he doesn’t then wouldn’t the Mariners be run by a board of directors like the Packers? But no idea, cause it doesn’t seem possible that Stanton’s net worth is solely based off of his Mariners shares cause I would assume he still has financial stake in TMobile at least much like how Howard Schultz. Zuckerberg or Bezo’s aren’t the head of their respective companies anymore.

I know KJR hammers on the dude but for the life of me I can’t remember his name but there is a dude who has the second most shares/stake of the club which I interrupt as it is those two who have the most invested.
I think Chris Larson is the other guy mentioned in ownership.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Chris Larson is the other guy mentioned in ownership.
Yeah that’s right. I knew it was some generic name.

But with your article I don’t get how his net worth is only 1.1 billion when he is the majority owner when they purchased the majority for more than that. Like I said in my previous post, I guess I am too ignorant on financial stuff but it doesn’t add up to me.