• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's your guide throughout the 2017 CFB season!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia vs. Tennessee

4. Georgia @ Tennessee [3:30, CBS] (Jeez, Tennessee fans! One close call against UMass, and you're all screaming for Butch Jones's head?! Granted, the Vols hasn't beaten a Top-10 team at home since 1999, but leave him alone!
You know what, guys? I'll bet that Tennessee finds a way to beat Georgia come Saturday; RB John Kelly has been good for the Vols, and Georgia is just about due for a collapse.)

Georgia vs. Tennessee - Box Score - September 30, 2017 - ESPN :surprised: Unfortunately, there wasn't a "foot-in-mouth" emoji I could find. Sorry if I got your hopes up, Vols fans.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late-night action

Clemson's powerful win over Virginia Tech wasn't the only thing that happened last night.

Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech - Box Score - September 30, 2017 - ESPN There was this game, where Oklahoma State kept their grandiose plans for 2017 alive with a win.
Then UCLA beats Colorado, UCF routs Memphis, and San Diego State holds off Northern Illinois (avoiding a repeat of what happened to them last year against South Alabama).

Troy vs. LSU - Game Summary - September 30, 2017 - ESPN But maybe the biggest news story came when Troy shocked a ranked LSU team. :eek: Snapping LSU's 49-game home non-conference winning streak. :omg: At homecoming! :jaw:

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 5 Recap

And finally, it's time for "What We've Learned This Week"!

What I've learned during Week 5 is...

1. Don't get too excited, Washington State. Something tells me that last Friday is gonna be the highlight of your ENTIRE season.

2. Be careful, Clemson. If you keep up the pace that you're currently on, people will start to hate you like they do Alabama.

3. Columbia football is 3-0 right now. No, really!

4. If NC State beats Louisville next week, Lamar Jackson can wave bye-bye to another Heisman.

And finally, Miami vs. Florida State is next week as well, with a LOT on the line for both teams. :yes: The way it oughta be!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 6- Top 10 games

Okay. Since Georgia Southern and Arkansas State will be playing tonight, I guess it's time for me to break down the CFB action for this week.
And by the way, there isn't really a "drop everything!" game this week, so if you disagree with my picks, that's cool. Now let's look at...

The Top 10 Games of College Football 2017 (Week 6)

(All times are Eastern)
10. Wisconsin @ Nebraska [8:00, FOX Sports 1] (Looks like Tanner Lee and the Cornhuskers have their act together now. I mean, they DID lose to Northern Illinois, but they're 2-0 in the Big 10, right?
Okay, let's be honest. If Nebraska wants to stun the Badgers [and get to 3-0 in the Big 10], they'll have to stop Alex Hornibrook and his main-man Jonathon Taylor.)

9. Wake Forest @ Clemson [3:30, ESPN2] (Lost in all of this "Florida State winning a game" SportsHoopla is how well Wake Forest played in that game. All Wake needed was a defensive stop on FSU's last drive, and they could be 5-0 right now. Anyway, the hopeful Deacons now travel to Clemson... where they'll hope that the defending champs are out of gas.)

8. Maryland @ Ohio State [4:00, FOX] (Oh! Looks like Ohio State is back with us after that 3-week vacation they took recently! Well, J.T Barrett looks like he's all rested up, so let's see how he does against a REAL team from the Big 10. And don't forget: Maryland can put points on the board... just like when Oklahoma came to visit Columbus.)

7. Miami @ Florida State [3:30, ESPN] (Speaking of Florida State, their coach Jimbo Fisher had said "We're starting over with a clean slate" after a rough September. Hey! That might just be what FSU needs to beat the Hurricanes again!
As for Miami, this is their best chance to beat the Seminoles for the first time since 2009. But a little warning: If Miami fails to do it, it will NOT be pleasant in Coral Gables.)

6. Stanford @ Utah [10:15, FOX Sports 1] (THERE it is! That one team that is undefeated but "hasn't played ANYBODY" so far! You always get one of these teams every season, and this year it's Utah. But you know, Utah can shake that stigma if they get a BIG home win against the Cardinal. And I think they can do it; there's no way Bryce Love will go for 301 yards again... right?!)

5. Louisville @ NC State [8:00 Thursday, ESPN] (It's not over for Louisville just yet! I mean, they still have a shot at the "New Year's Six". Yet in this game, ESPN has NC State as a 61% favorite. Why? Is it because of the Wolfpack defense... or is it because NC State is dying for a marquee win for their program?)

4. Washington State @ Oregon [8:00, FOX] (There's a REASON that FOX moved this game to it's prime-time slot. Because they know there's a good chance that Wazzu will fold like a cheap suit in their first road game of the season. At Autzen Stadium. With Oregon's QB Justin Herbert playing lights-out ball- Wait, Justin's out? :hungry: Now I'm REALLY dialed in for this one!)

3. Alabama @ Texas A&M [7:15, ESPN] (My early prediction for this game: Alabama 74, A&M 0. A little mean-spirited, you say? Well, pardon me if after Alabama crushed their last 2 opponents by a combined score of 125-3, I sound just a LITTLE cynical about A&M's chances. But if A&M can somehow get their running game going, MAYBE they can hang around a little.)

2. West Virginia @ TCU [3:30, FOX Sports 1] (Basically, I'm naming this game "Wait a minute... Is TCU really a Top-10 team?" And as for West Virginia, can Will Grier lead them to a marquee win of their own? Either way, expect a LOT of points to be scored.

1. Michigan State @ Michigan [7:30, ABC] (If only because it's the annual grudge-match between the Spartans and the Wolverines. Oh, and just a little heads-up: If you watch this game, expect a LOT of references to... THAT punt.)

Best "mid-major" game: See next post.
Game with the best chance to be a bust: Alabama @ Texas A&M (As you probably guessed, I'm not entirely optimistic about A&M's chances against Alabama. Just know that if 'Bama's defense holds firm, it'll be a LONG night.)
Honorable mentions for the Top 10: Penn State @ Northwestern, Duke @ Virginia, LSU @ Florida, Kansas State @ Texas, and California @ Washington.

A special segment is next!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 6- Top 10 games

Okay. Since Georgia Southern and Arkansas State will be playing tonight, I guess it's time for me to break down the CFB action for this week.
And by the way, there isn't really a "drop everything!" game this week, so if you disagree with my picks, that's cool. Now let's look at...

The Top 10 Games of College Football 2017 (Week 6)

(All times are Eastern)
10. Wisconsin @ Nebraska [8:00, FOX Sports 1] (Looks like Tanner Lee and the Cornhuskers have their act together now. I mean, they DID lose to Northern Illinois, but they're 2-0 in the Big 10, right?
Okay, let's be honest. If Nebraska wants to stun the Badgers [and get to 3-0 in the Big 10], they'll have to stop Alex Hornibrook and his main-man Jonathon Taylor.)

9. Wake Forest @ Clemson [3:30, ESPN2] (Lost in all of this "Florida State winning a game" SportsHoopla is how well Wake Forest played in that game. All Wake needed was a defensive stop on FSU's last drive, and they could be 5-0 right now. Anyway, the hopeful Deacons now travel to Clemson... where they'll hope that the defending champs are out of gas.)

8. Maryland @ Ohio State [4:00, FOX] (Oh! Looks like Ohio State is back with us after that 3-week vacation they took recently! Well, J.T Barrett looks like he's all rested up, so let's see how he does against a REAL team from the Big 10. And don't forget: Maryland can put points on the board... just like when Oklahoma came to visit Columbus.)

7. Miami @ Florida State [3:30, ESPN] (Speaking of Florida State, their coach Jimbo Fisher had said "We're starting over with a clean slate" after a rough September. Hey! That might just be what FSU needs to beat the Hurricanes again!
As for Miami, this is their best chance to beat the Seminoles for the first time since 2009. But a little warning: If Miami fails to do it, it will NOT be pleasant in Coral Gables.)

6. Stanford @ Utah [10:15, FOX Sports 1] (THERE it is! That one team that is undefeated but "hasn't played ANYBODY" so far! You always get one of these teams every season, and this year it's Utah. But you know, Utah can shake that stigma if they get a BIG home win against the Cardinal. And I think they can do it; there's no way Bryce Love will go for 301 yards again... right?!)

5. Louisville @ NC State [8:00 Thursday, ESPN] (It's not over for Louisville just yet! I mean, they still have a shot at the "New Year's Six". Yet in this game, ESPN has NC State as a 61% favorite. Why? Is it because of the Wolfpack defense... or is it because NC State is dying for a marquee win for their program?)

4. Washington State @ Oregon [8:00, FOX] (There's a REASON that FOX moved this game to it's prime-time slot. Because they know there's a good chance that Wazzu will fold like a cheap suit in their first road game of the season. At Autzen Stadium. With Oregon's QB Justin Herbert playing lights-out ball- Wait, Justin's out? :hungry: Now I'm REALLY dialed in for this one!)

3. Alabama @ Texas A&M [7:15, ESPN] (My early prediction for this game: Alabama 74, A&M 0. A little mean-spirited, you say? Well, pardon me if after Alabama crushed their last 2 opponents by a combined score of 125-3, I sound just a LITTLE cynical about A&M's chances. But if A&M can somehow get their running game going, MAYBE they can hang around a little.)

2. West Virginia @ TCU [3:30, FOX Sports 1] (Basically, I'm naming this game "Wait a minute... Is TCU really a Top-10 team?" And as for West Virginia, can Will Grier lead them to a marquee win of their own? Either way, expect a LOT of points to be scored.

1. Michigan State @ Michigan [7:30, ABC] (If only because it's the annual grudge-match between the Spartans and the Wolverines. Oh, and just a little heads-up: If you watch this game, expect a LOT of references to... THAT punt.)

Best "mid-major" game: See next post.
Game with the best chance to be a bust: Alabama @ Texas A&M (As you probably guessed, I'm not entirely optimistic about A&M's chances against Alabama. Just know that if 'Bama's defense holds firm, it'll be a LONG night.)
Honorable mentions for the Top 10: Penn State @ Northwestern, Duke @ Virginia, LSU @ Florida, Kansas State @ Texas, and California @ Washington.

A special segment is next!
What punt?
hHjtvQp.gif

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 6 "Group of 5" special

It's that time again! The time when after a busy September, the "Group of 5" conferences start to feel a little lonely as the mainstream media chases after the bigger conferences. Well, take heart! There are a few "Group of 5" games worth looking at this week, and I'll give them the light of day. So let me present...

The "Group of 5" Week 6 Special!

(All times are Eastern)
5. Arkansas State @ Georgia Southern [8:00 tonight, ESPN2] (Last year, Arkansas State was down and out. 0-4, with a loss to an FCS team. Helpless and afraid. But after a thrilling win over Georgia Southern, the Red Wolves got off the canvas and won a share of the Sun Belt title.
One year later, Georgia Southern is in the same situation; 0-3 with a loss to an FCS team. Hmmm...)

4. Western Michigan @ Buffalo [3:30, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (So once again, Buffalo must deal with a Western Michigan team that's dreaming of bigger things. But at least Buffalo has more wins now [3] than they did all last season [2]! And they have RB Emmanuel Reed to use against that Broncos D-line.)

3. Eastern Michigan @ Toledo [12:00, CBS Sports Network] (Toledo's starting QB Logan Woodside has thrown for over 1,300 yards already this season. But then again, Eastern Michigan won AT Rutgers, so I don't think the Eagles will be intimated.)

2. Colorado State @ Utah State [4:30, check local listings] (If you don't like Utah State's chances against the Rams, consider this: The Aggies are fresh off a "Beehive Boot" win over BYU, and they're feeling confident. Then again, if Nick Stevens gets going for Colorado State, those good vibes could evaporate.)

1. SMU @ Houston [7:00, CBS Sports Network] (SMU is 4-1 and they're looking to grab another big win with Ben Hicks leading the way. As for Houston, all the motivation they'll ever need for this game is that 38-16 stinker they had last year in Dallas; that Cougar defense will be ready.)

My prediction segment is... coming up tomorrow!
(By the way, if you're wondering why I didn't put San Diego State @ UNLV on this list, I just know that football is the last thing on Vegas's mind after Monday.)

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 6 predictions

Oh, SHOOT! I almost forgot to make my picks for this Week! So if I jinx the Louisville vs. NC State game for you, then I'm sorry. So before I run out of time, let me quickly make some predictions:

(1)Alabama 49 @ Texas A&M 14
Wake Forest 21 @ (2)Clemson 41
Iowa State 18 @ (3)Oklahoma 54
(4)Penn State 37
@ Northwestern 31
(5)Georgia 27 @ Vanderbilt 14
California 14 @ (6)Washington 42
Michigan State 24 @ (7)Michigan 25
(23)West Virginia 44
@ (8)TCU 37
(9)Wisconsin 24 @ Nebraska 27
Maryland 35 @ (10)Ohio State 38
(11)Washington State 31 @ Oregon 42
Ole Miss 17 @ (12)Auburn 31
(13)Miami 31
@ Florida State 21
Oregon State 10 @ (14)USC 37
(15)Virginia Tech 24
@ Boston College 10
(17)Louisville 35 @ (24)NC State 28
(18)San Diego State 38 @ UNLV 27
Stanford 27 @ (20)Utah 21
(T-21)Notre Dame 38 @ North Carolina 17
LSU 20 @ (T-21) Florida 14
(25)UCF 40 @ Cincinnati 17

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
October 7th Recap: Part 1

So what's been happening today (as of 6: P.M)?

Well, Syracuse holds off Pittsburgh all while Clemson defeated Wake Forest by only 2 touchdowns. Hey! Maybe the 'Cuse actually has a shot when they host the Tigers in 6 days.

Meanwhile, Tulane hung 62 points against Tulsa (in a game moved up due to Nate approaching the coast), Penn State and Georgia had no trouble, and right at the moment when I thought "The upset is dead in college football"...

Iowa State vs. Oklahoma - Box Score - October 7, 2017 - ESPN ...Iowa State defeats a Top-3 team on the road for the first time EVER. :( Sorry if I jinxed you, Oklahoma.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
October 7th Recap: Part 2

We just saw Ed Orgeron grab a MAJOR win against the Florida Gators, in a game that was surprisingly turnover free.

Elsewhere, Bowling Green got it's first win of the year, UL-Monroe is 3-0 in the Sun Belt, and UAB wins AGAIN (over Louisiana Tech)!

West Virginia vs. TCU - Box Score - October 7, 2017 - ESPN And of course, we can't forget about Lee Corso's 300th head-gear pick being correct (Barely) as TCU holds off the Mountaineers.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami beats Florida State! The curse is over!

Miami vs. Florida State - Box Score - October 7, 2017 - ESPN

Okay, maybe it wasn't really a "curse", but 7 seasons without beating Florida State had to feel like a lifetime for Miami. Excellent win for the Hurricanes in a fantastic game (at least in the 2nd half)!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State vs. Michigan

Honestly? I'm not shocked by Michigan's loss last night. I was almost expecting it, considering how many new pieces there is at Ann Arbor, and how Wilton Spight was out for the game. But I expected it to be against a faceless nobody...

Michigan State vs. Michigan - Game Summary - October 7, 2017 - ESPN ...not against their IN-STATE RIVALS!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
October 7th recap: Part 3

So what else happened last night?

Well, Texas A&M couldn't beat Alabama, but they DID do one thing right: Prove that the Crimson Tide ARE mortal men. Also, Washington State got to 6-0 by beating Oregon, Stanford won at Utah, Georgia State is back to .500, and UTSA loses it's first game of the year (to Southern Miss).

Kansas State vs. Texas - Box Score - October 7, 2017 - ESPN And finally, Texas wins a thriller against Kansas State just in time for the "Red River Rivalry". Wait... A mad Oklahoma team verses a defensive-challenged Texas team?

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 6 Recap

And finally, it's time for "What We've Learned This Week"!

What I've learned is...

1. OH! So Alabama CAN make mistakes like the rest of us!

2. Oklahoma fell from #1 in ESPN's "Strength of Record" to #19 after losing to Iowa State. On that note, how much fun would Iowa State vs. TCU be in the Big 12 championship game?

3. Hey, College GameDay! If you need any help with where to go next week, how about returning to New York City? Columbia is 4-0 and starting Ivy League play next week.

4. If Virginia stays nice and quiet, it could be 7-1 entering November. On that note, how fun would it be if NC State faces the Cavaliers in December?

5. The changing of the guard in the Mountain West from Boise to San Diego could be made official next week.

And finally, I would be remiss if I didn't mention Western Michigan's 7-OT win against Buffalo. A impressive game! ...But if Western Michigan manages to recover and beat Akron next week, I'll be REALLY impressed!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 7- Group of 5 Special

Okay. Since Troy and South Alabama are playing a game today, I guess it's time to start my look at the week's slate of games.

And this time, I'm starting it off a little differently. This time, I'm gonna start with my look at the "Group of 5" conferences. That's right! It's time already for...

The Top 5 "Group of Five" games of the week!

(All times are Eastern)
5. Georgia State @ Louisiana-Monroe [5:00, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (Don't scoff at this one; Georgia State's aiming for a 2-0 start in Sun Belt play, while UL-Monroe is looking to go 4-0 in the same league. Plus, Warhawk QB Caleb Evans has over 1,000 passing yards already!)

4. Akron @ Western Michigan [3:30, CBS Sports Network] (Congratulations, Western Michigan, on that incredible 7-OT win over Buffalo last week! Now let's see if you guys have something left in the tank, 'cause Akron is not to be taken lightly.)

3. UTSA @ North Texas [7:00, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (Uh oh! One loss to Southern Miss, and now the Roadrunners are already in danger of falling out of the C-USA West race! Why? Because if North Texas beats them, the Mean Green would be 3-0 in conference while UTSA would be 0-2. Which would NOT bode well with my preseason prediction.)

2. Navy @ Memphis [3:45, ESPNU] (Listen VERY carefully, Riley Ferguson. I know you and your team are confident right now, and that you have a good chance of grabbing your first win over Navy on Saturday. But just be careful; I think Navy's defense is gonna be a LITTLE harder than UConn's to crack. Oh, and as for Navy's rushing attack? Let's just say it's giving your head coach fits in film study.)

And the #1 game on this list is... actually on my next Top 10 countdown! Which is coming up tomorrow! HA HA!

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call on W. Mich-Akron.

I expect WMU to still win but Akron, even though it is still early in the Conf season
was picked to finished 3rd in the MAC East and is currently unbeaten in the league
at 2-0.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 7: Top 10 Games

So we have no ranked-vs.-ranked match'ups this week, and College GameDay is going back to James Madison come Saturday morning. A set-up for a boring weekend, right?

South Alabama vs. Troy - Game Summary - October 11, 2017 - ESPN Well, guess what? South Alabama just upset Troy in a rivalry game, and that upset might set the tone for the rest of the week. So let's see...

The Top 10 Games of College Football 2017 (Week 7)

(All times are Eastern)
10. Washington State @ California [10:30 tomorrow, ESPN] ( :( I just found out how bad it's been recently in Northern California due to the fires. But it looks like this game [at this moment] is still on, so we'll see if the Golden Bears can pull a South Alabama and upset a conference rival. Thing is, California must worry about not only their own defense, but Wazzu's as well.)

9. TCU @ Kansas State [12:00, FOX Sports 1] (During my preseason predictions for the Big 12, someone was suggesting that Kansas State will soon turn into a dumpster fire due to Bill Snyder retiring. I don't know if that's true or not, but I do know this: After losses to Vanderbilt and Texas, this Wildcat team is feeling a little low. And if they don't stop Darius Armstrong and the Horned Frogs in the "Little Apple", the sad vibes will continue.)

8. Boise State @ San Diego State [10:30, CBS Sports Network] (Yep, here it is! The missing #1 game from my "Group of Five" countdown! And why is this game on here? Because one of 2 things will happen: Either Boise State regains some national pride by upsetting the Aztecs, or San Diego flushes Boise's remaining national prestige down the toilet.)

7. Clemson @ Syracuse [7:00 tomorrow, ESPN] (Looks like Kelly Bryant will be suiting up for this ACC game after all. But for the 'Cuse, that's not their biggest worry. Nope, instead they gotta find a way to break Clemson's awesome defense, and neither Jarret Stidham nor Lamar Jackson was able to do it. If the Orange are within a score of the Tigers entering halftime, they got a chance.)

6. Utah @ USC [8:00, ABC] (You know, USC coach Clay Helton had once said "We consider our series with Utah a rivalry". Well, considering that the loser of this game will suffer greatly in their quest for a PAC-12 South title, I'm inclined to agree with him. Let's just hope that his Trojans don't underestimate Tyler Huntley or that Utah attack.)

5. South Carolina @ Tennessee [12:00, ESPN] (Neither of these SEC teams are ranked, so why is this game at #5? Partly because the Gamecocks and Volunteers had given us good games in the recent past, but mostly because if South Carolina wins in Knoxville, they'll give Vols coach Butch Jones another shove towards the exits.)

4. Auburn @ LSU [3:30, CBS] (These old boys are meeting each other for the 52nd time. And for LSU, that win at Florida was pretty nice. But if their defense isn't ready this time, Kerryon Johnson will continue his breakthrough season for Auburn [he has 12 TD's already this season]. As for Auburn, they got something to prove as well: Can they handle playing a tough team on the road, 'cause they didn't do that against Clemson.)

3. Purdue @ Wisconsin [3:30, Big 10 Network] (The sleeper game of the week. After a tough win at Lincoln, the Badgers must re-adjust to handle Purdue's offense. And don't forget; Purdue is off a good win against Minnesota, and they're confident that they can stop Johnthan Taylor and the Badger's running game.)

2. Oklahoma vs. Texas {in Dallas} [3:30, ESPN] (Simply because it's the "Red River Rivalry". And also because both the Longhorns and Sooners want to knock each other silly, just for the sake of conference standings and pride... like the good ol' days.)

1. Georgia Tech @ Miami [3:30, ABC] (Miami did it! They FINALLY beat Florida State for the first time in 8 years! And I'll bet their pride in the Sunshine State is swelling!
...Problem is, a hangover from that game is very likely. And Georgia Tech is a good team, so if you're looking for a upset pick this week, this is your best bet. And that's why it's #1 on this list.)

Game with the best chance to be a bust: Colorado @ Oregon State (The Beavers have just dumped Gary Andersen, and will be looking to Cory Hall to coach them through the rest of the season. Sadly for poor Cory, Colorado is 0-3 in conference, and will be desperate to break that streak.)
Honorable mentions for the Top 10: Texas A&M @ Florida, Michigan State @ Minnesota, Oregon @ Stanford, UCLA @ Arizona, and Ohio State @ Nebraska.

My prediction segment is next!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 7 Predictions

For the Clemson vs. Syracuse game, my heart is saying Syracuse 31-28, but my brain is screaming Clemson 44-3. ...Let's shoot for the middle ground here: (2)Clemson 31 @ Syracuse 20.
As for the other Top 25 picks, read 'em and weep:

Arkansas 10 @ (1)Alabama 41
Missouri 17 @ (4)Georgia 49
(5)Washington 47
@ Arizona State 17
(6)TCU 35 @ Kansas State 28
Purdue 21 @ (7)Wisconsin 27
(8)Washington State 52
@ California 24
(9)Ohio State 38 @ Nebraska 17
(10)Auburn 28 @ LSU 20
Georgia Tech 19 @ (11)Miami 27