• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's your guide throughout the 2017 CFB season!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big shockers on a Friday night!

For the Clemson vs. Syracuse game, my heart is saying Syracuse 31-28, but my brain is screaming Clemson 44-3.

Clemson vs. Syracuse - Game Summary - October 13, 2017 - ESPN You won't get any hateful boasting from me after last night. Just know that Syracuse did one hell of a job in beating a Top-5 team for only the 2nd time ever.
But at least Washington State kept things running smoothly by beating Cal...

Washington State vs. California - Game Summary - October 13, 2017 - ESPN ...What?! The Golden Bears BEAT Washington State? By a score of 37-3? WHAT?!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saturday's recap (Part 1)

So what happened early on (as of 6:4 P.M)?

Well, Virginia and Toledo both have the same record now (5-1).

Elsewhere, West Virginia FINALLY got a quality win this season as they beat Texas Tech. There also was Army stopping Eastern Michigan on a 2-point conversion to win 28-27, South Carolina pushing Tennessee to 3-3...

Boston College vs. Louisville - Game Summary - October 14, 2017 - ESPN ...and Boston College rendering Louisville to "also-ran" status after shocking them in Louisville.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia Tech vs. Miami

So right now we have TCU finishing off Kansas State, Navy losing 5 turnovers and their game against Memphis, and Houston going down against 1-5 Tulsa. And as for Miami?
Well, let's see: You were down almost the entire game, gave up an onside kick for a touchdown, and almost gave you coach a heart-attack for the 2nd week in a row.

Georgia Tech vs. Miami - Box Score - October 14, 2017 - ESPN And yet, you're still undefeated after winning 25-24. :thumb: I say "Mission Accomplished"!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn vs. LSU

Auburn vs. LSU - Box Score - October 14, 2017 - ESPN

Is this an upset? Yes, but only a small one; Auburn hasn't won at LSU since 1999. And on that note, how about the performence of LSU's D.J. Chark?

Oh, and I just saw Alabama score on a 75-yard TD run against Arkansas... on the first play of the game. Aaaaaaaannnnnddddd, THAT game is over!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saturday's recap (Part 2)

In other late-night news, we saw Michigan State hold off Minnesota, Stanford crushing Oregon, Arizona pushing UCLA down to 3-3, and Texas A&M winning in the state of Florida for the first time since the 40's.

In "Group of Five" action, we had UAB winning AGAIN, North Texas starting 3-0 in C-USA...

Boise State vs. San Diego State - Game Summary - October 14, 2017 - ESPN ...and, remember when I said that this game in San Diego would be Boise State's last stand? Boise certainly played like it as they pounded the Aztecs.

(Note: Due to Akron vs. Western Michigan being delayed 'till today due to bad weather, I'll be delaying my "What We've Learned This Week" segment until Monday. Thank you for your patience.)

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 7 Recap

Now that Akron is all done defeating Western Michigan, I can proceed with the segment called "What We've Learned This Week"!

What I've learned from last week is...

1. Clemson can climb out of the abyss that they just fell in. Same goes for Washington. But as for Washington State, goodbye and adios!

2. Penn State is #2 in the nation? CFB fans are probably laughing their @$$ off right now. Yet if Penn State takes care of business over the next 2 weeks...

3. Write this down: The Boise State vs. Colorado State game on November 11th WILL decide the Mountain division in the Mountain West.

4. Maybe we should just give the American Conference that "New Year's Six" bowl spot right now and avoid the rush.

5. Iowa State actually got some votes in the AP Top 25 poll. Do they deserve it? We'll find out soon enough!

6. Okay, I'll admit it: Maybe asking Washington to go undefeated in preseason WAS asking a little much.

And finally, a little spoiler alert: There's gonna be a LOT of good games from the "Group of Five" next week. Stay tuned to see what I mean!

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF at Navy and Memphis at Houston will highlight.

Akron @ Toledo could be a preview of the MAC title game.

Wyoming @ Boise St both 2-0 in the Mountain Div
Fresno @ San Diego St. Fresno St is 3-0 in the West Div.

Does look like a good week for the Group of 5.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 8 Special: A "Group of 5/FCS" Top 10 countdown!

That's right! There are SO many good games away from the "Power 5" conferences this week, I had to give it their own Top 10 list just to fit it all in!
So let's show those elitists what's going on in the "minor-leagues" of the FCS and the "Group of 5". It's time for...

The Top 10 Games Outside of the "Power 5" this week!

(All times are Eastern)
10. Richmond @ Delaware [3:30, check local listings] (In the offseason, Danny Rocco jumped ship from Richmond to Delaware, to see if he can take the Blue Hens to their first playoff appearance since 2010. Now it's time for one of these "awkward moments"; the moment where Danny has to face his former team. With valuable positioning in the CAA on the line.)

9. Akron @ Toledo [12:00, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (I originally had USF @ Tulane in this spot, but I already had a few AAC games on this list. Plus, I like to try to be fair to everyone. So I'm including this little gem from the MAC; a in-state rivalry that MIGHT be a preview of the MAC championship game in December.)

8. Jacksonville State @ Eastern Illinois [3:00, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (Did you know that Jacksonville State currently has a 27-game winning streak in the Ohio Valley conference? Maybe Eastern Illinois [4-0 in the OVC] can stop the Gamecocks in their tracks... even though they won those 4 games by a total of 10 points.)

7. North Texas @ Florida Atlantic [5:00, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (Did you see ESPN's little "FPI" stats thing? The one where it has FAU with the highest probability to win Conference USA? Oh, we'll see if that's right soon enough; North Texas is 3-0 in C-USA, and has a passing game that's to be feared.)

6. Columbia @ Dartmouth [12:30, Eleven Sports] (This one's actually pretty easy to get hyped for: Columbia is 5-0. That's right, 5-0. And that record is on the line when the Lions visit Dartmouth... which is also 5-0.)

5. Western Illinois @ North Dakota State [3:30, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (They took it to OT, but Youngstown State couldn't stop the monstrous, undefeated North Dakota State Bison. Can 5-1 Western Illinois do it? I mean, QB Sean McGuire and WR Jaelon Acklin are quite the deadly twosome for the Leathernecks.)

4. Fresno State @ San Diego State [10:30, CBS Sports Network] (For the 2nd year in a row, San Diego State has tumbled out of the Top 25 after a stunning loss to an unranked opponent. But much like UNLV last year, the Aztecs will crush a conference opponent at home and move on with their lives. Right?
Not so fast! There's LIFE at Fresno State; the Bulldogs are 3-0 in the Mountain West, and their defense isn't too bad. And if they somehow win this one, it'll be them with the big lead in the West division, NOT the Aztecs. SDSU, you better wake up!)

3. Memphis @ Houston [8:00 Thursday, ESPN] (After a win over then-ranked Navy, Memphis is now ranked themselves. And it's very likely that they'll beat Houston and be home free for the West division title. I mean, Houston's no good after losing to Tulsa, right?
...That's the type of talk that got San Diego State destroyed last week. So Riley Ferguson had better be on his A-game, 'cause Houston's defense will be playing for keeps in this one.)

2. Wyoming @ Boise State [10:15, ESPN2] (...You'll have to wait for my usual "Top 10" countdown to know more about this game. Sorry!)

1. UCF @ Navy [3:30, CBS Sports Network] (Ditto.)

Honorable mentions for this Top 10: Eastern Washington @ Southern Utah, Alcorn State @ Grambling, Troy @ Georgia State, and South Dakota @ Illinois State.

Now, don't worry about UCF @ Navy and Wyoming @ Boise State. You'll see those 2 games on my major-league Top 10 list... which is coming tomorrow!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 8: Top Ten Games (The real one)

You'd think that with so many good games in the lower divisions, the "Power 5" conferences would be packed with great games, too. Well... not really. But there ARE a few games worth stopping for, as you'll see in...

The Top 10 Games of College Football 2017 (Week 8)

(All times are Eastern)
10. Iowa State @ Texas Tech [12:00, FOX Sports 1] (Yes, Texas Tech can put up some points. But that will only get you so far; just ask the Red Raiders after last week's game against West Virginia. Now back in Lubbock, the Raiders will deal with the surprising Cyclones. And Iowa State's defense is pretty good, so this game will be very interesting.)

9. Arizona @ California [8:00, PAC-12 Network] (Thanks to a rushing attack led by Khalil Tate, Arizona is doing better than expected at 4-2. Now the Wildcats are looking to keep rolling against a California team that has new life after embarrassing Washington State. Problem for Cal is, they'll have to do it without do-everything linebacker Devante Downs...)

8. Oklahoma State @ Texas [12:00, ABC] (Yes, Oklahoma State is back in the Top 10. But to me, this game is all about Texas; after that heartbreaking loss to Oklahoma in Dallas, will the Longhorns have anything left for this one? Let's just say this; if Texas's defense doesn't stop Mason Rudolph and the Cowboys passing attack, they'll be 3-4 and possibly out of the Big 12 title race.)

7. Wyoming @ Boise State [10:15, ESPN2] (What a win for Boise State last week! With their backs against the wall, they went to San Diego and silenced the undefeated Aztecs. Now the Broncos are looking to avoid a letdown against Josh Allen and the Cowboys. Shouldn't be too hard; Boise will remember how Wyoming ruined their perfect season last year.)

6. Tennessee @ Alabama [3:30, CBS] (I know things have been bad for Tennessee over the last few weeks, but they're a 35-point underdog at Alabama?! If the Volunteers are EVER going to show any school pride this season, it better be in this game. Because God help Butch Jones if Alabama actually COVERS that 35-point spread.)

5. Colorado @ Washington State [10:45, ESPN] (It wasn't easy, but Colorado finally got their first PAC-12 win of 2017. Now they're traveling to extreme eastern Washington to take on Wazzu in the Paloose. And I honestly have NO idea what the Cougars will do here. Will they roar back from that terrible loss in Berkeley, or will their misery continue? Buffaloes RB Phillip Lindsey will play a BIG factor in answering that question.)

4. UCF @ Navy [3:30, CBS Sports Network] (The sleeper game of the week. Navy will be hankering to return to their winning ways after their loss to Memphis, and UCF is looking to start 6-0 [and match their win total from a year ago]. To me, if Navy gets to UCF's QB McKenzie Milton they'll have a great chance to win.)

3. Syracuse @ Miami [3:30, ESPN] (No, this isn't because of Syracuse's big win last week! ...Okay, it's 85% the reason why. The other 15% is because of Miami; they're #8 in the country and 5-0, but they've could've easily been 3-2 and unranked had they gotten unlucky in their last 2 games. For Miami fans, they're hoping for a less-stressful experience this time around. For Syracuse fans, it's about "Can we shock the country again?".)

2. Michigan @ Penn State [7:30, ABC] (Ah! NOW we're getting somewhere; a ranked-vs-ranked matchup! Thing is, Michigan has been living on the edge throughout the 2017 season, with their offensive numbers going down the toilet. So if the Wolverines are going to have a shot at this, they HAVE to get better numbers from John O' Korn, or Brandon Peters, or whoever their QB will be.
As for the Nittany Lions, just don't get caught looking ahead to Ohio State, or Michigan State, or TCU and Miami breathing down your neck in the playoff rankings.)

1. USC @ Notre Dame [7:30, NBC] (Do you know the last time USC and Notre Dame faced each other when they were BOTH in the Top 15? Yep, that all-time classic in 2005. And guess what? Notre Dame's getting their star QB [Wimbush] back, so we should have a good QB battle here.
Oh, and Kirk Herbstreit has been heard saying "The loser of this game is out of the playoff". So, you know, no pressure.)

Game with the best chance to be a bust: Oklahoma @ Kansas State (K-State was held to only 6 points in their loss to TCU last week. So something tells me that the deflated Wildcats could be a sitting duck for an Oklahoma team that's back in the playoff discussion.)
Honorable mentions for the Top 10: Memphis @ Houston, Arizona State @ Utah, Louisville @ Florida State, and Kentucky @ Mississippi State.

My prediction segment is next!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 8 Predictions

The last 2 weeks for me had not been that impressive. In Week 6 I went 15-6, while I went 18-6 in Week 7.
...Wait, 18-6 isn't too bad! Let's see if I can up that winning percentage in Week 8:

Tennessee 13 @ (1)Alabama 38
(19)Michigan 17 @ (2)Penn State 31
Kansas 13 @ (4)TCU 24 (Kansas always seems to play TCU tough.)
Maryland 14 @ (5)Wisconsin 28
Syracuse 21 @ (8)Miami 35
(9)Oklahoma 48
@ Kansas 17
(10)Oklahoma State 47 @ Texas 35
(11)USC 24 @ (13)Notre Dame 28
North Carolina 17 @ (14)Virginia Tech 35
Colorado 38
@ (15)Washington State 35
(16)USF 36 @ Tulane 17
Indiana 13 @ (18)Michigan State 31
(20)UCF 28 @ Navy 35
(21)Auburn 37
@ Arkansas 23
(23)West Virginia 50 @ Baylor 27
(24)LSU 21 @ Ole Miss 27
(25)Memphis 42
@ Houston 35

Other big games:
Arizona 35
@ California 28
Louisville 21 @ Florida State 31
Wyoming 24 @ Boise State 31
Georgia Southern 26
@ UMass 21 (FBS Toilet Bowl pick!)

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great start to the season

If you guys were paying attention, we had a few good games over the last 2 days. Last night, we had Colorado State making great plays to win close games on the road. Then there was Air Force winning at Nevada on a last-second field goal.

Memphis vs. Houston - Box Score - October 19, 2017 - ESPN But on Thursday, we saw Memphis soaring to a big comeback win over Houston... and that might have been the best one yet.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early results on this Saturday

It’s 4:41 P.M, and already we've had some shocking results. First there was Virginia getting a BIG dose of reality as they got smoked by Boston College.
Then there was Army winning it's 6th game already, Rutgers winning 2 straight Big 10 games, Oklahoma State using defense to beat Texas in OT, and Iowa State bettering their chances of getting "College Gameday" next week by beating Texas Tech.

Oh, and the Columbia Lions are now 6-0. That's right: 6-0!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened last night

Actually, not a lot of shocking things happened last night. It was mostly chalk among-st the Top 25, though West Virginia nearly screwed the pooch against Baylor. I WAS impressed with Penn State, though.

So let's focus on the other stuff. There was Florida State falling to 2-4 (making this season their worst since 2009), Arizona winning a 2-OT thriller against Cal, and Arizona State rising to 4-3 at the expense of Utah.

Fresno State vs. San Diego State - Game Summary - October 21, 2017 - ESPN And... HOLY CRAP! Fresno State actually WON at San Diego State! PANIC!!!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 8 Recap

And finally, it's time for "What We've Learned This Week"! And I've learned something important: On this site, there are QUITE a few exacting standards for creating a game thread: Have a cool title, pick a game most people will comment on, and start it on the day of the game (Just found THAT one out).

Other than that, here's what else I learned:

1. Conference USA is getting good! FAU just hung 60+ points on North Texas, Southern Miss beat La-Tech in 2-OT's, and even Charlotte's getting into the fun [Got their first win of the year last night]!

2. :( It IS really hard to beat 2 Top-Ten teams in consecutive weeks. But at least Syracuse went down swinging.

3. I saw the whole USC-Notre Dame game, and holy smokes! The Irish may be legit! ...Or maybe not; a HARD road awaits them.

4. An important message from Oklahoma State: Big 12 teams CAN play defense when they feel like it.

5. Maybe Iowa State WON'T get "College GameDay" after all; the state of Arizona will be BUSY next week.

6. By this time next week, Southern Methodist University could be bowl-eligible. Weird, right?

And finally, did you see Saquon Barkley being analytical after he scored 2-TD's against Michigan? Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes probably did.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 9: Top 10 Games

Alright... I'm now more wiser and more in-tune with the people here on SportsHoopla after what happened last week. (Oh, and for the record, if anyone else wants to do a proper game thread for the Ohio State vs. Penn State game on Saturday, you're more than welcome to do so.)
With that said, let's go to a segment that I know I can't screw up. Yep, it's time for...

The Top 10 Games of College Football 2017 (Week 9)

(All times are Eastern)
1. Penn State @ Ohio State [3:30, FOX] (Just the fact that I brought this game up right away [and also 6 days too early for some people's taste] shows how important this is for both teams involved. Buckeyes vs. Nittany Lions is #1; the least surprising entry of the week is out of the way.)

10. Michigan State @ Northwestern [3:30, ESPN] (You know what the most important thing Penn State needs to do to win the above game? They can't look ahead to their game against Michigan State [in East Lansing] the following week.
However, it works both ways; Michigan State has to avoid the look-ahead as well when they visit Northwestern. And ESPN really likes the Wildcats' chances to pull an upset thanks to the Spartans's lack of offensive zing. If L.J Scott gets going, however, that might change.)

9. Mississippi State @ Texas A&M [7:15, ESPN] (This one is just a straight-forward duel between 2 SEC West teams. Two teams that are very close to being nationally ranked, and two teams who will have their solid defenses be sorely tested.)

8. Oklahoma State @ West Virginia [12:00, ABC] (Do you know that WVU QB Will Grier has 2,467 yards passing, 26 TD's and only 5 picks already? ...And none of those numbers won't mean squat if the Mountaineers can't win against a Oklahoma State team that has impressed me in recent weeks.
That doesn't mean the Cowboys are immune from a loss here, 'cause guess who they play next week? Oklahoma.)

7. USC @ Arizona State [10:45, ESPN] (USC's national title hopes are now kaput thanks to Notre Dame, but they still have a great chance to win the PAC-12 title. Clay Helton REALLY needs to hammer that point home to the Trojans, because the Sun Devils are upbeat, happy, and confident that they can move upwards in their division. And if Sam Darnold can't shake off his ankle injury, that might happen.)

6. Georgia vs. Florida {in Jacksonville, FL} [3:30, CBS] (Well, here we go again. Yet another big showdown in Jacksonville where the SEC East race will become clearer afterwards. And to me, this is Florida's last stand; if they can't stop Georgia's new star QB Jake Fromm and give their coach a 3-0 record against the Bulldogs, they'll be 3-4 and totally out of the SEC race. Just some food for thought...)

5. Washington State @ Arizona [9:30, PAC-12 Network] (When asked about reviewing film from Arizona's 2016 game against Wazzu, coach Rich Rodriguez said "it makes me want to throw up". Losing 69-7 to the Cougars will do that to a man.
Luckily, R-Rod's Wildcats are already at 5-2 this season, and they'll be motivated to not only get revenge for that 69-7 debacle, but also to stay alive in the PAC-12 South. As for the Cougars, they can't get caught looking ahead to their game with Stanford next week... on Senior Day in Pullman.)

4. UCLA @ Washington [3:30, ABC or ESPN2] (The sleeper game of the week. If the Bruins manage to pull off an upset at Husky Stadium, Josh Rosen and his coach Jim Mora will be back in the good graces of everyone on UCLA's campus. As for Washington, this starts the hard part of their schedule, and for the sake of my playoff picks I REALLY hope that the Huskies are back on the same page.)

3. TCU @ Iowa State [3:30, ABC or ESPN2] (Man! The Cyclones hasn't had a big game on their campus since 2011, when they shocked then-#2 Oklahoma State out of the BCS championship game. And they're only a 1-TD underdog against undefeated TCU! ...But Kenny Hill and the Frogs are determined to keep rolling, so here's hoping Iowa State is ready for that vaunted attack of theirs.)

2. NC State @ Notre Dame [3:30, NBC] (This is simply a "prove-it" game for both of these ranked teams. Or as I like to call "WHO'S! THE! FRAUDDDD?" [insert game-show clapping]. How will NC State handle their highest ranking in 15 years? Can Notre Dame keep climbing up the polls? And most importantly, which of these strong defenses will crack first?)

Best "mid-major" game: See next post.
Game with the best chance to be a bust: Texas Tech @ Oklahoma (The big question here is "Is Texas Tech running out of gas"? Considering that they just lost to Iowa State at home, and that Oklahoma's still thinking playoff, I'd say Tech will be on "E" when this game is over.)
Honorable mentions for the Top 10: Georgia Tech @ Clemson, Houston @ USF, Rutgers @ Michigan, and Tennessee @ Kentucky.

A special segment is next!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 9: Group of Five special

You wanna know something strange? Right now I'm watching the "Superior Livestock Auction" on the Cowboy Channel while I'm writing this post. Will it affect me? Let's see as I give the lower-division people some love with...

The Top 5 "Group of Five" games of the Week

(All times are Eastern)
5. Montana @ Weber State [4:00, check your local listings] (After a couple of lean years, it looks like the Montana Grizzlies have their act together; they're 5-2 and very much alive in the Big Sky race. Let's see if Montana can keep it going when they face a Weber State team that's also 5-2 and very much alive in the Big Sky.)

4. New Hampshire @ James Madison [3:30, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (Remember 2 weeks ago? When the Dukes hosted Villanova and defeated them easily 30-8? Now a 5-2 New Hampshire team will be visiting Harrisonburg, and I've got a feeling that it's gonna be closer than 30-8 this time around.)

T-2. Florida International @ Marshall [2:30, Facebook Live] (On Saturday, we'll have 2 big games in the Conference USA East division. And they're both equally important. To start, we have a Marshall team that has clawed back from the depths to sit at 6-1 this season. And they'll be hosting a FIU team that has won 4 of their last 5 games.)

T-2. Florida Atlantic @ Western Kentucky [4:30, Stadium Network] (Then later on, the 2-time defending C-USA champs will be hosting a FAU team that impressed last week against North Texas. It's just the beginning of what will be a real struggle in the East division.)

1. Houston @ South Florida [3:45, ESPNU] (You're thinking "Finally! A TV network I've actually HEARD of!" Well, both Houston and South Florida are worried about a lot more than just TV rights; they're thinking about simple survival. USF wants to keep their undefeated run going, while Houston could see their AAC championship hopes go bye-bye if they don't pull off the upset in Tampa.)

My prediction segment is next!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 9 predictions

You know, I actually did pretty well last week with my picks! About the biggest mistake I made was that Colorado upset pick... and thinking that Kansas was gonna show up last week.

Anyway, that was last week. Here's how the games for THIS week will shape up:

(2)Penn State 27 @ (6)Ohio State 31
(3)Georgia 31
vs. Florida 17
(4)TCU 44 @ (25)Iowa State 27
(5)Wisconsin 49 @ Illinois 10
Georgia Tech 21 @ (7)Clemson 28
(8)Miami 42
@ North Carolina 17
(14)NC State 17 @ (9)Notre Dame 28
Texas Tech 24 @ (10)Oklahoma 52
(11)Oklahoma State 49