• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's your guide throughout the 2017 CFB season!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 Recap (Part 1)

Florida State vs. Clemson - Play-By-Play - November 11, 2017 - ESPN
And now Florida State's epic winning-seasons streak is over. It's funny, actually: FSU takes back the ball down by 3 with under 7 minutes to go, and the commentators say "Call up your friends and neighbors"... only to have Clemson intercept the ball ON THE VERY NEXT PLAY! Seriously, that is just funny.

Elsewhere, Oklahoma State won an epic duel with Iowa State, and I do mean epic. Then Ohio State proceeded to whip Michigan State like they stole something, Florida and Nebraska get pushed to the brink of no bowl, and Army wins AGAIN.
Oh, and let me check Georgia-Auburn real quick...

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia vs. Auburn {Week 11 Recap- Part 2}

Georgia vs. Auburn - Box Score - November 11, 2017 - ESPN

Okay... A few of us saw this Auburn win coming. But NOBODY expected Auburn to beat up Georgia THIS badly. Now the big question left is "Can Auburn shock the world again like they did 4 years ago?"

In other news, teams like Wake Forest, Louisville, Southern Miss, and Navy are all now bowl-eligible. Over in the FCS, Central Connecticut State snags it's first FCS playoff berth ever.

Oh, and not to make Georgia feel worse than they already do, but Georgia STATE just grabbed it's 6th win of the year. That's right: The Panthers are bowl-eligible and still alive for a conference title!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 Recap (Part 3)

In the night-cap, we had Boise State winning a OT thriller over Colorado State, UCLA saving it's bacon (for now), UAB winning YET AGAIN, and South Alabama beating Arkansas State to shake up the Sun Belt.

As for Notre Dame vs. Miami, damn those turnover chains! Now with Miami eliminating Notre Dame, we have anarchy in the playoff rankings!

Alabama vs. Mississippi State - Box Score - November 11, 2017 - ESPN Nick Saban to me: "Not really, boy. Isn't the committee happy that I'M here to keep law and order as the new #1 team?"

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 12 Preview

And finally, it's time for "What We've Learned This Week"!

What I've learned this week is...

1. Iowa failed to be the "Baptism of Fire" Wisconsin really needed. Can Michigan do it?

2. Why are people freaking out over Georgia and Notre Dame losing? I mean, Auburn and Miami are TOP-10 TEAMS, too!

3. The Big 12 looks to be all Oklahoma... Wait. What if Rece Davis is correct? I mean, one Sooners loss, and it'll be utter chaos!

And finally, brace yourselves everyone! Next week's slate... looks to be utterly boring (For only the 2nd time this season!). I wonder what college basketball games will be on during this...

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 12: Group of Five Special

It's strange, really. Even though this week's slate of games is pretty weak compared to the other ones, there's still a few good "lesser-division" games worth stopping for. So let's begin this week's festivities with...

The Top 5 "Group of Five" Games of the Week

(All times are Eastern)
5. Florida International @ Florida Atlantic [7:00, Stadium Channel] (Well, it's finally here. The contest now known as the "Shula Bowl" is pitting Butch Davis against Lane Kiffin. And had FIU won against Old Dominion last week, this game might have found itself in the big-boy Top 10 countdown!
Instead, the Owls of FAU now has a stranglehold on the C-USA East division while FIU's now playing catch-up. Should still be a good contest, though, as FIU tries to beat a 15-point favorite on their home turf.)

4. Fresno State @ Wyoming [2:00, American Trigger Sports Network] (Oh, great! Another sports channel I've never heard of! Well, if any of you guys DO have this channel, you're in for a pretty good game pitting two 7-3 teams against each other. And did you know that Fresno's QB Marcus McMaryion has better passing numbers than Josh Allen right now? Let's see if the Cowboys and Josh can remedy this problem.)

3. Ohio @ Akron [7:00 tonight, ESPN2] (Ohio's BIG win over Toledo was a big boost upwards for the Bobcats. HOW big it was, we're about to find out. 'Cause if Ohio can't refocus and loses THIS in-state rivalry game, Akron will be the one in control of the MAC East. The Zips defense will be key here.)

2. Monmouth @ Kennesaw State [2:00, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (Why is this game at #2? Because Monmouth is in the middle of it's best season in their 25 years of existence, as they sit at 9-1. And in Kennesaw, Georgia [where the home team is also 9-1], the Hawks are looking for their first-ever Big South title. Oh, and the FCS playoff berth that goes with it.)

And the #1 game on this list is... on my major-league Top 10. Which is coming up tomorrow! HA HA!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 12: Top 10 Games

Ohio vs. Akron - Game Recap - November 14, 2017 - ESPN

Not a bad game in the state of Ohio last night, and now Akron has turned the MAC East upside down. And for the sake of excitement, let's hope we see more events like this during the week as we look at...

The Top 10 Games of College Football 2017 [Week 12]

(All times are Eastern)
10. Texas @ West Virginia [12:00, ESPN] (Apologies to Gary Jennings and West Virginia, but to me this game's all about the Texas Longhorns. They brought in Tom Herman amidst a lot of SportsHoopla, but Texas is sitting at 5-5 right now. Not really what Texas fans have been pining for.
So let's just say they'll REALLY be pulling for them to stop West Virginia's Big 12 title chances here. For if Texas doesn't, it MAY not bode well for Herman's future.)

9. Texas A&M @ Ole Miss [7:00, ESPN2] (And speaking of futures, what does the future hold for Kevin Sumlin and the Aggies? I mean, look at Ole Miss: They won't be going to the postseason, but their future looks OK thanks to a potent offense led by Shea Patterson. And if the Rebels defeats A&M this Saturday night, A&M might start shopping for a new coach.)

8. NC State @ Wake Forest [7:30, ESPNU] (Here, there are no coaches in danger. Just 2 old "Tobacco Road" rivals ready to duke it out again with their high-powered offenses. And what about NC State's psyche? Last week, they saw Clemson slam the door on the ACC Atlantic. So will the Wolfpack be up for this, or will Wake score an upset win?)

7. UCLA @ USC [8:00, ABC] (Among-st the quarterbacks for both teams [Darnold and Rosen], there's a mutual amount of respect for each other. The same thing can NOT be said about the coaching staffs; if USC holds strong against their cross-town rivals again, Jim Mora may be out at UCLA.)

6. Navy @ Notre Dame [3:30, NBC] (And now it's time to deal with the fallout of what happened last week. First up, it's the Irish; in a span of 3 hours in Miami, Notre Dame lost it's chance at the national title. And now, if the Irish loses either of it's last 2 games, it'll be bye-bye to the "New Year's Six". So let's see how they do against a Navy team that can play loosely after clinching a bowl berth last week.)

5. UCF @ Temple [12:00, ESPNU] (Ah! HERE'S the best "mid-major" game of the week! And it's all thanks to UCF; they're now in the Top 15 and dreaming of bigger things. Problem is, will they get caught looking ahead to South Florida next week? Temple certainly hopes so...)

4. TCU @ Texas Tech [12:00, FOX Sports 1] (Poor TCU. 6 days ago, we all thought they were primed to jump into the CFP Top 4. Now after Oklahoma had punched them out, they're now #12 and wondering where Kenny Hill's Heisman campaign went to.
But if TCU wants a shot at a rematch with Oklahoma in the Big 12 title game, they better not sleep on this game. 'Cause I heard that Kliff Kingsbury may be coaching for his job at Texas Tech in this in-state contest.)

3. Virginia @ Miami [12:00, ABC] (Notre Dame felt the fallout of last week. So did TCU and Georgia [which I'll get to later]. And the biggest benefactor of all this was Miami; they're now sitting pretty at #3 with all of their little "turnover chains" now being worn by almost everyone on the Miami campus.
So in this game, it's really freaking simple: Can Miami avoid the hangover against a Virginia offense that can really move?)

2. Kentucky @ Georgia [3:30, CBS] (Is anybody paying attention to Kentucky football right now? Kentucky is 7-3 right now with their RB Benny Snell Jr. going over 1,000 yards rushing on the year. And now the upbeat Wildcats are visiting Sanford Stadium looking to make more magic.
Which may not be a wise thing to do; Georgia will be desperate to respark their national title hopes after Auburn whooped their butts.)

1. Michigan @ Wisconsin [12:00, FOX] (For Michigan, this game is all about momentum; with Ohio State looming, they NEED to grab momentum for that all-important contest. For Wisconsin, it's about something more primal: Survival. From the look of things, Wisconsin NEEDS to go undefeated to get into the playoff, and one slip-up could end it all. THAT'S why this is #1.)

Game with the best chance to be a bust: Oklahoma @ Kansas [Why is ESPN televising this massacre? They couldn't get Syracuse @ Louisville, or Harvard @ Yale? I rather watch that than this game in Lawrence.)
Honorable mentions for the Top 10: Kansas State @ Oklahoma State, Fresno State @ Wyoming, Arizona @ Oregon, and Army @ North Texas.

My prediction segment is next!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 12 Predictions

Oh dear... It's that time of the year where some of the bigger schools take vacations away from big-boy football (like Alabama and Clemson). Luckily for you, this won't affect my predictions too much as I look at Week 12's games:

Virginia 28 @ (3)Miami 35
(4)Oklahoma 59
@ Kansas 6
(24)Michigan 17 @ (5)Wisconsin 31
Louisiana-Monroe 10 @ (6)Auburn 48
Kentucky 21 @ (7)Georgia 31
Navy 17 @ (8)Notre Dame 34
Illinois 7 @ (9)Ohio State 50
Nebraska 10 @ (10)Penn State 35
UCLA 23 @ (11)USC 38
(12)TCU 35 @ Texas Tech 41
Kansas State 20 @ (14)Oklahoma State 37
(15)UCF 43
@ Temple 17
(16)Mississippi State 31 @ Arkansas 20
Maryland 21 @ (17)Michigan State 29
Utah 27 @ (18)Washington 28
(19)NC State 28 @ Wake Forest 42
(20)LSU 28
@ Tennessee 21
SMU 24 @ (21)Memphis 43
California 16 @ (22)Stanford 34
Minnesota 18 @ (23)Northwestern 28
Air Force 10 @ (25)Boise State 37

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 12 Recap

So nothing really exciting happened yesterday... unless you count Washington bailing itself (and the Apple Cup) out of a deep hole. So I guess for this week's recap, let me list the games I'd like to watch again:

Kansas State over Oklahoma State: The Cowboys tried to climb out of a dark hole, but it was too little, too late as their Big 12 title hopes went splat.
Notre Dame over Navy: So close, yet so far for the Midshipmen.
USC over UCLA: Just another good installment in this rivalry. No more, no less.

Other notes:
Miami and Wisconsin both win again:
So the playoff rankings should stay about the same.
Florida Atlantic is in the C-USA title game: And if the Owls beat North Texas in 2 weeks, it'll get REALLY nuts in Fort Launderdale.
Our Mountain West title game is set: Boise vs. Fresno!: And it's gonna cause an awkward scene next week... when these 2 fight in Fresno.
UTSA, Missouri, Oregon, and Boston College are all now bowl-eligible.

And finally, Georgia Southern FINALLY won something this year! Exciting, right?

Now remember this: Starting Tuesday, I'll begin my coverage of Rivalry Week right here!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivalry Week Top 10's! (Part 1: Today through Friday)

Before we begin sorting out the going's-on during Rivalry Week, I need to give a shout-out to the local boys from Colgate. They're on their way to the NCAA 3rd Round, folks!

Will anybody have that level of success through Black Friday? Let's find out as I present...

The Top 10 Games of Rivalry Week 2017 (Part 1: Today through Friday)

(All times are Eastern, and all games on Friday unless noted)
10. Kent State @ Akron [7:00 tonight, ESPNU] (Spoiler alert: The first 4 games on this list will be from the MAC. Yep, we're gonna have a LOT of good #MACtion this week! And it all begins with this rivalry; the annual "Battle for the Wagon Wheel" [the 60th installment]. If Akron beats Kent State for the 3rd year in a row, they'll win a trip to Detroit and the MAC title game.)

9. Ohio @ Buffalo [1:00, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (However, if Akron gets upset by Kent State, then Ohio can steal the division with a win at Buffalo. Won't be easy, however; Buffalo is fighting for bowl eligibility here.)

8. Northern Illinois @ Central Michigan [12:00, CBS Sports Network] (That same scenario is also prevalent in the MAC West. Northern Illinois is at 8-3, and it won't be easy to beat the Chippewas with Shane Morris on fire right now. But if the Huskies win this one...)

7. Western Michigan @ Toledo [11:30 A.M, ESPNU] (...they'll go to Detroit if Toledo loses on their Senior Day against the Broncos. That's highly unlikely, though; Toledo will remember Western Michigan beating them the last 2 years.)

6. Miami @ Pittsburgh [12:00, ABC] (Now that the MAC is settled, let's focus on everything else. And that starts with the still-undefeated Miami Hurricanes visiting Pittsburgh. If Miami doesn't screw the pooch against Pitt and their passing game, they'll go to Charlotte with their national title hopes still intact.)

5. Ole Miss @ Mississippi State [7:30 Thanksgiving, ESPN] (What's on the line here? Well, Ole Miss is ineligible for a bowl, and it's unlikely that Mississippi State will get into a "New Year's Six" bowl. So I guess the only thing on the line here is in-state pride and a fancy rivalry trophy. And for these bitter rivals, that's just fine with them.
P.S: Dan Mullen's name is popping up for the vacant Tennessee job. Think that'll distract the Bulldogs?)

4. Virginia Tech @ Virginia [8:00, ESPN] (With bowl teams bowl-eligible, this looks the same as the Egg Bowl: Two in-state rivals fighting for nothing more than pride. Just one problem: Virginia hasn't tasted victory in this series since 2003. UVA's Jordan Ellis and Kurk Benkert have better have the game of their lives to change that, and I'm hoping they do.)

3. Texas Tech @ Texas [8:00, FOX] (After beating West Virginia to become bowl-eligible, Texas fans can breathe easier. Now on their Senior Day, the Longhorns are looking to deprive Texas Tech of a bowl berth. And outside noise about Kliff Kingsbury is getting louder, so for his sake let's hope that the Tech offense is on it's A-game here.)

2. California @ UCLA [10:30, FOX Sports 1] (This one's very easy to describe: Two in-state rivals who are fighting for only one thing: Survival. To the winner goes a bowl berth, while the loser gets nothing.
And don't forget: UCLA just dumped their head coach. Could Josh Rosen be the next to leave Pasadena?)

1. South Florida @ Central Florida [3:30, ABC] (The AAC's ultimate dream for 2017 had come true! It's USF vs. UCF, winner take all in the AAC East! And with these 2 rivals at a combined 19-1, the "New Year's Six" bowls will pivot on this game that features a QB duel for the ages: Quinton Flowers vs. Mckenzie Milton.
Oh, and one little add-on: These two schools simply do not like each other.)

Game with the best chance to be a bust: Baylor @ TCU (Yes, it's a rivalry game. And yes, TCU needs to win this to make the Big 12 title game. But honestly, I think that after so many close calls this season, Baylor is out of gas. TCU is gonna eat the Bears alive.)

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivalry Week predictions (Part 1: Today through Friday)

Here are my records for the last 3 weeks.
Week 10: 11-7
Week 11: 12-5
Week 12: 19-2! (Texas Tech and Oklahoma State screwed me over here)

So things are looking well for me entering Rivalry Week! Right now, let's see what the early games will look like:

Top 25:
(3)Miami 35
@ Pittsburgh 17
Baylor 13 @ (12)TCU 49
USF 37
@ (15)UCF 35
Ole Miss 40 @ (16)Mississippi State 31

Other big games:
Kent State 7 @ Akron 17
Missouri 41
@ Arkansas 21
Western Michigan 14 @ Toledo 28
Northern Illinois 24 @ Central Michigan 30
Iowa 27
@ Nebraska 21 (Say goodbye to Mike Riley!)
Virginia Tech 24 @ Virginia 28
Texas Tech 41
@ Texas 34
California 17 @ UCLA 24

And on those bombshells, please have a safe Thanksgiving. I'll check back on Friday...

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black Friday recap

Miami vs. Pittsburgh - Game Summary - November 24, 2017 - ESPN

:tsk: Of all the days Miami could pick to NOT come through in the 2nd half and win, they HAD to pick THIS one.

Elsewhere, UCLA may have won a bowl berth, but we don't know if Josh Rosen is gonna be around for it. Then Bret Bielema is gone from Arkansas after Missouri beats him again, TCU is moving on to face Oklahoma, and Texas's defense fails them AGAIN (as I mentioned in another thread).
A lot of stuff happened in the MAC, too: Toledo won, NIU lost, and Buffalo stuns a disappointed Ohio to score bowl eligibility.

South Florida vs. UCF - Game Summary - November 24, 2017 - ESPN And finally, whaddya know? This rivalry game in Orlando was the barn-burner we all hoped it would be!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivalry Saturday: Top 10 games

So already on this "Rivalry Week", we've had Mississippi State getting traumatized for life, Miami's turnover chains failing them when they needed it the most, Texas fans screaming in frustration, and schools like Buffalo and UCLA just happy to be alive.

:yes: Sounds like we'll be having fun today! Let's take a look at...

The Top 10 Games of Rivalry Saturday: 2017

(All times are Eastern)
T-10: Indiana @ Purdue [12:00, ESPN2] (While some teams will be thinking of revenge, others will be thinking of just living to fight another day. And that's why 2 survival games occupy the #10 spot this year. First, the "Old Oaken Bucket" is on the line as Indiana and Purdue fight for bragging rights... and that elusive 6th victory.)

T-10: Colorado @ Utah [10:00, FOX Sports 1] (Then in the nightcap, we have the "Rocky Mountain Showdown". Both Colorado AND Utah have had pretty rough seasons, and the loser of this game in Salt Lake City will be weeping about it ALONE... without a bowl berth.)

9. Georgia @ Georgia Tech [12:00, ABC] (Georgia will have 2 things going for them today in Atlanta: Complete focus [since Miami lost yesterday on the road], and motivation [Georgia Tech beat them last year]. So I think Georgia will have an easy time with-
Wait a minute... Georgia Tech's at 5-5? Without another game on the schedule? So if they lose, they're out of the postseason?! ...Uh oh!)

8. Wisconsin @ Minnesota [3:30, ABC] (Much like Georgia, Wisconsin must be careful as they visit a hated rival on the road that's playing for their postseason lives. To me, the key is Minnesota's offense: If it struggles here [like it's been doing most of the season], the Badgers will be golden.)

7. West Virginia @ Oklahoma [3:45, ESPN] (Forget about the controversy around Baker Mayfield. And forget about all the playoff talk circling around the Sooners. Instead, focus on the line: Oklahoma is a 23-point favorite. Something tells me that West Virginia will come out guns-a-blazing today.)

6. Louisville @ Kentucky [12:00, SEC Network] (This "Battle for the Commonwealth Cup" is the sleeper game of the week. Kentucky is a strong 7-4 team, and they'll be motivated by their stunning 41-38 win in Louisville last year. Problem is, so will Lamar Jackson and the Cardinals.)

5. Ohio State @ Michigan [12:00, FOX] (Normally, Ohio State doesn't need any more motivation for their annual blood-bath with the Wolverines. But J.T Barrett wants to be the first Buckeyes QB to go 4-0 against Michigan. And with Miami losing, an Ohio State win may put them back in the playoff discussion.
As for Michigan, let's just say that their offense HAS to be way better than last week's effort.)

4. Washington State @ Washington [8:00, FOX] (In the "Apple Cup", Washington has won 7 of the last 8 installments. Thing is, if their rivals from Washington State wins THIS one, the Cougars are off to the PAC-12 title game. No other explanation is needed for this one.)

3. Notre Dame @ Stanford [8:00, ABC] (Oops! I almost forgot: If Washington State loses the "Apple Cup", then Stanford will go to the PAC-12 title game. Thing is, Stanford won't be thinking about that tonight; they'll have their hands full with the Fighting Irish. And if Notre Dame loses in Palo Alto, they're out of the "New Year's Six" picture entirely.)

2. Clemson @ South Carolina [7:30, ESPN] (You wanna know why THIS game is at #2? Again, blame it on Miami; now Clemson has the weight of the entire ACC on their shoulders. Plus, South Carolina is at a solid 8-3 thanks to strong play at the QB position. And the home team will surely remember getting humiliated by the Tigers last season?
You know, just like that Clemson @ Syracuse game 2 months ago? The one that Clemson lost?)

1. Alabama @ Auburn [3:30, CBS] (Cue the usual "Kick-Six" reference. Cue the talk about playoff madness if Auburn wins this one. Cue how banged-up Alabama is and how loud it's gonna be at Jordan-Hare Stadium today.
Thing is, all these cues are gonna be meaningless if Alabama wins the "Iron Bowl" again and move on to the CFP "Final Four".)

Game with the best chance to be a bust: Michigan State @ Rutgers (I have a feeling that Rutgers is out of gas, and will be a sitting duck against a Michigan State looking to enter bowl season on the right foot.)
Honorable mentions for the Top 10: Arizona @ Arizona State, Florida State @ Florida, Texas A&M @ LSU, and Iowa State @ West Virginia.

A special segment is next!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivalry Saturday: Group of 5 Special

With the FCS playoffs getting underway today, the MAC all finished up, and so many "Power 5" schools in rivalry games, the "Group of Five" schools are feeling pretty lonely today.
But once again, you guys demand COMPLETE coverage, so let's take a look at...

The Top 5 "Group of Five" games on Rivalry Saturday
(All times are Eastern)
5. Southern Miss @ Marshall [2:30, Stadium Channel] (Just a straight-up contest between two 7-4 teams, as Southern Miss and Marshall face off in a casual season-ending match-up.

4. Grambling vs. Southern [5:00, NBC Sports Network] (A good ol' southern football tradition is renewed today in New Orleans as Grambling takes on Southern for the 69th time. Problem is, it's a high-stakes game; if Grambling loses the "Bayou Classic", my pick for the Celebration Bowl goes KA-BOOM. It should be a fun game, but GO TIGERS!)

3. Old Dominion @ Middle Tennessee [3:00, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (There are quite a few teams fighting for bowl berths today; teams like Temple, UNLV, UL-Lafayette, and Louisiana Tech.
2 more teams fighting for survival are the Monarchs of Old Dominion and the Blue Raiders of Middle Tennessee. Problem is, they're playing EACH OTHER today. So it'll be "Loser goes home" in Murfreesboro, and it should be a good one.

2. Appalachian State @ Georgia State [2:00, ESPN3 and the ESPN App] (A lot of people expected App. State to be fighting for the Sun Belt title come late November. NOBODY thought Georgia State would be doing the same thing 3 months ago. But now with Conner Manning [no relation to Peyton or Eli] leading the way for the Panthers, the Mountaineers could be in for a BIG surprise in this important game.)

1. Boise State @ Fresno State [3:30, CBS Sports Network] (You'd think that with the Mountain West title game all set, these 2 would be fighting for absolutely nothing. Not so! See, if Boise State wins this game, they'll host Fresno in the MW title game next week. If the Broncos lose, however, they'll have to go back to Fresno next week... withOUT their shot at the "New Year's Six".)

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivalry Saturday predictions

Okay... Time for me to feel the wrath of all of you as I give you my Rivalry Saturday picks:

Top 25:
(1)Alabama 34
@ (6)Auburn 28
(3)Clemson 31 @ (24)South Carolina 18
West Virginia 21 @ (4)Oklahoma 31
(5)Wisconsin 27
@ Minnesota 14
(7)Georgia 38 @ Georgia Tech 28
(8)Notre Dame 24 @ (21)Stanford 28
(9)Ohio State 35
@ Michigan 28
(10)Penn State 31 @ Maryland 24
(13)Washington State 31 @ (17)Washington 35
(16)Michigan State 34
@ Rutgers 7
Texas A&M 35 @ (18)LSU 25
Kansas 10 @ (19)Oklahoma State 58
East Carolina 27 @ (20)Memphis 35
(22)Northwestern 21 @ Illinois 27
(23)Boise State 27 @ Fresno State 35

Other big games:

Iowa State 24 @ Kansas State 28
Arizona 44
@ Arizona State 35
Vanderbilt 14 @ Tennessee 21
Colorado 21 @ Utah 24
Louisville 40
@ Kentucky 24
Indiana 27 @ Purdue 20
Florida State 17 @ Florida 20

...Finally! After 2 hours of typing, I'm finally done... at least for now! I'll check back later to see who's crying and who'll be laughing.